Forums

Topic: The Miiverse thread

Posts 261 to 280 of 295

mamp

Nikki's coming back y'all!!! (well in Japan for now, maybe?). She'll be doing tutorials on how to use and navigate Miiverse basically same thing she did in Swapnote. I think it's great I really liked Nikki and it was sad to see her go out the way she did.

Edited on by mamp

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

Sparx

mamp wrote:

Nikki's coming back y'all!!! (well in Japan for now, maybe?). She'll be doing tutorials on how to use and navigate Miiverse basically same thing she did in Swapnote. I think it's great I really liked Nikki and it was sad to see her go out the way she did.

WOOOOOOOO!! Hope they bring her to other countries too...she's surprisingly popular

My avatar is from here

JadedGamer

i was banned yesterday from claiming i downloaded a book from a torrent,which i paid for! They claimed criminal activity..I have been banned for2 weeks..what a joke.Its really souring me. As if I needed more pessimism.They have chastised me like a child..Bunch of bologna..

JadedGamer

Nintendo Network ID: Nbajunkie

DefHalan

NbaJunkie wrote:

i was banned yesterday from claiming i downloaded a book from a torrent,which i paid for! They claimed criminal activity..I have been banned for2 weeks..what a joke.Its really souring me. As if I needed more pessimism.They have chastised me like a child..Bunch of bologna..

Isn't that against the rules?

http://www.twitch.tv/defhalan

Krystal for SMASH!!!!
Shantae for SMASH!!!
Nintendo will release a Micro-Console as a companion device to the NX and next Handheld Console. (looks like I was wrong if this latest rumor is true)

Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

justlink

So, I was just banned for spreading contact info on Miiverse even though I didn't. I just won a contest along with 5 others on a Verified Users contest. He commented on my pic to e-mail him so he could give me the code, but he'd need proof to know i messaged him and not someone else trying to steal my free game. So I emailed him and commented back this. "Ok, i emailed you. My email was cool3boy2@*******.com." I hid the site for the reason of not sharing too much personal info while proving i emailed him. So, did i show to much of my email address? I mean, i just put a random number of *.

Hi
I'm Justlink1 on Miiverse, look me up.
Favorite Game: Spirit Tracks
Favorite Series: Zelda, SSB, Earthbound
Favorite childhood game: Sitting Ducks

alLabouTandroiD

justlink wrote:

So, I was just banned for spreading contact info on Miiverse even though I didn't. I commented back this. "My email was cool3boy2@*******.com." So, did i show to much of my email address?

Maybe there's an automatism at work here? Still sucks though.

Edited on by alLabouTandroiD

no apple

Nintendo Network ID: LTD_2112

dizzy_boy

Wow, just seen a miiverse romance unfold just now. It's not the famous one on youtube, but some young kid claiming to be 21.
Look up ellis45, some of his posts are actually quite funny on his current post as he's raging at some miiverse users for calling him a 7 year old.
I shouldn't really point this out, but it had to be done.

http://www.gamercreated.com/user/id/17078
NNID: Dr_Dizzy
I`ve been a slave from the cradle to the grave.

justlink

@dizzy_boy can't find him

Hi
I'm Justlink1 on Miiverse, look me up.
Favorite Game: Spirit Tracks
Favorite Series: Zelda, SSB, Earthbound
Favorite childhood game: Sitting Ducks

dizzy_boy

Just been trawling the youtube miiverse community, quite a few people are saying thata verified user by the name of Amy has been banned. I'm unsure which amy it is as I'm unsure of her NNID.
Anyway, If this is true, I wonder what she was banned for. Possibly giving away game news before she was supposed too.

http://www.gamercreated.com/user/id/17078
NNID: Dr_Dizzy
I`ve been a slave from the cradle to the grave.

Andyliini

Anybody know if there's a solution to my problem with Wii U's Miiverse:

I can't load it, the Miiverse stops loading after initial contact. I can access Miiverse, and the starup screen and music start playing. Then it just buffers all the images endlessly. After a few minutes, some images might load, but I still can't click any links. The web browser version and 3DS version work fine.

Dunno how I feel.

Nintendo Network ID: Andyliini | Twitter:

mystman12

So... Up until now, most Miiverse updates have been nice additions/changes, but today they made an update that's, well, stupid, to put it simply. Basically in your activity feed, now you will only see the very last thing each person you follow posted. So if, say, you follow someone who happened to post twice in quick succession, only the last post will show up in your feed. So now, unless you go to the page of every user you follow, seperately, every time you check Miiverse, (Which is a slow and clunky way to view posts, especially if you follow a lot of people) it's very likely you'll miss posts of the people you follow, especially if you don't check your activity feed very often. Like, who thought that this was a good idea?!?!

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!
Waiting for Kirby Air Ride 2. One day, it will come. One day...

Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic