Forums

Topic: The Miiverse thread

Posts 201 to 220 of 235

Captain_Toad

@D-Man Define, reducing the amount of yeahs…. and maybe embed posts.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Captain_Toad

@DestinyMan. Heh, this is pretty nice.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Sparx

The comics workshop community is freaking out and its hilarious

My avatar is from here

Ketchupcat

SheldonRandoms wrote:

@Gamecubed Some 10 year old wanted to be my girlfriend, it's just something that's spreading that should be stopped. Usually when I see that stuff, it's always in the 8-13 range, so it's their fault most of the time :I

That EXACT same thing happened to me. I thought she finally understood the plethora of reasons, and then she started drawing things like "I LOVE YOU" and all that but I think she finally knows.
So, I haven't been on NL is a while, and I've got a bunch of drawings! Unfortunately, my old NNID was deleted, and with it, my post. But everything's worked out now, so here are some of them!
Untitled
Shy Guy is awesome! Also my first try with pixel art!
Untitled
We all know it's true.
Untitled
Kiwi, my favorite bird!
Untitled
Toad releasing spores. Yes, this is how Toads reproduce.
Untitled
Some didn't take too kindly to Pac-Man's reveal...
Untitled
But he's fine with that.
Untitled
One of the most epic parts of Super Star!
Untitled
Quoth Raphael the Raven.
Untitled
I feel like this one could have been better somehow.
Untitled
Dedede's ready to clobbah dat dere Kirbeh.
Untitled
YOU GOTTA SQUARE YOUR SHOULDERS, JERRY!
Untitled
...Yep.
Untitled
The common octopus, or octopus vulgaris.
Untitled
And the last one. I like this one. (Snails are both genders!)

Edited on by Ketchupcat

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5371-3115 | Nintendo Network ID: keithmc2

mamp

Nikki's coming back y'all!!! (well in Japan for now, maybe?). She'll be doing tutorials on how to use and navigate Miiverse basically same thing she did in Swapnote. I think it's great I really liked Nikki and it was sad to see her go out the way she did.

Edited on by mamp

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

Sparx

mamp wrote:

Nikki's coming back y'all!!! (well in Japan for now, maybe?). She'll be doing tutorials on how to use and navigate Miiverse basically same thing she did in Swapnote. I think it's great I really liked Nikki and it was sad to see her go out the way she did.

WOOOOOOOO!! Hope they bring her to other countries too...she's surprisingly popular

My avatar is from here

JadedGamer

i was banned yesterday from claiming i downloaded a book from a torrent,which i paid for! They claimed criminal activity..I have been banned for2 weeks..what a joke.Its really souring me. As if I needed more pessimism.They have chastised me like a child..Bunch of bologna..

JadedGamer

3DS Friend Code: 4141-3421-9359 | Nintendo Network ID: Nbajunkie

DefHalan

NbaJunkie wrote:

i was banned yesterday from claiming i downloaded a book from a torrent,which i paid for! They claimed criminal activity..I have been banned for2 weeks..what a joke.Its really souring me. As if I needed more pessimism.They have chastised me like a child..Bunch of bologna..

Isn't that against the rules?

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Justlink

So, I was just banned for spreading contact info on Miiverse even though I didn't. I just won a contest along with 5 others on a Verified Users contest. He commented on my pic to e-mail him so he could give me the code, but he'd need proof to know i messaged him and not someone else trying to steal my free game. So I emailed him and commented back this. "Ok, i emailed you. My email was cool3boy2@*******.com." I hid the site for the reason of not sharing too much personal info while proving i emailed him. So, did i show to much of my email address? I mean, i just put a random number of *.

Do you like videogames? If so, you must know
It's dangerous to go Alone.

rolLTheDice

justlink wrote:

So, I was just banned for spreading contact info on Miiverse even though I didn't. I commented back this. "My email was cool3boy2@*******.com." So, did i show to much of my email address?

Maybe there's an automatism at work here? Still sucks though.

Edited on by rolLTheDice

rolLTheDice

Nintendo Network ID: LTD_2112

Dizzy_Boy

Wow, just seen a miiverse romance unfold just now. It's not the famous one on youtube, but some young kid claiming to be 21.
Look up ellis45, some of his posts are actually quite funny on his current post as he's raging at some miiverse users for calling him a 7 year old.
I shouldn't really point this out, but it had to be done.

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

Justlink

@dizzy_boy can't find him

Do you like videogames? If so, you must know
It's dangerous to go Alone.

Dizzy_Boy

justlink wrote:

@dizzy_boy can't find him

Dammit I can't find the post to check the name. That's the annoying thing with the youtube community thread, comments get buried to quick.

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.