Forums

Topic: The Miiverse thread

Posts 181 to 200 of 235

DanMan82

Too funny to not share:

"If you accept the expectations of others, especially negative ones, then you never will change the outcome."- Michael Jordan
“I am thankful for all of those who said NO to me. Its because of them I’m doing it myself.” – ?????

Shirma_Akayaku

DanMan82 wrote:

Too funny to not share:

Wow. That was pretty funny!
The second video had this: "Do you think that the Lumas ever wet the floor on purpose just so they could get a spanking from Rosalina?"
LMAO!

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

DreamyViridi

...I'm pretty sure I lost a few brain cells after watching that...

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Blast

@DestinyMan NICE!!!
LOL so I befriended some Japanese girls on Miiverse and they've been commenting on stuff I post. I really have no idea what the heck they are saying but there are always happy emoticons in the comments so I'm gonna assume they are saying cool stuff.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Hasanowski

So... doesn't someone want to add me? I'm nice hehe. My ID is hasanowski

Hasanowski

SheldonRandoms

His final smash could be..............what makes final smashes in dah first place!?!?!?!?!?!
Untitled
Lucario and Goku both have the same voice actor
Untitled
Which leadz too........
Untitled
Some cast members of the Sheldon and Mr.Randoms series (Business Guy FTW)
Untitled
Planets 11, 12 and 13 came into view in the Valdi system (That's the space place universe in Ristar)
Untitled
☻/ This is bob. Copy and paste him so he can take over Youtube.
/▌
/
Untitled
Sheldon wearing glasses, that's the most random thing in this drawing.
Untitled
That was there Thanksgiving this year (Business Guy again, wowzerz)
Untitled
The Man In Green.........
Untitled

Untitled
Everybody that plays Mario Kart
Untitled
Sheldon is the Pokemon master, everybody else (including Gary Oak) can't compare.
Untitled
Best grammar on the best holiday
Untitled
Scary Face has gotten his hands..........I mean his eyebrows on those cherrys (Also Business guy is there, ever so swell!)
Untitled

And that concludes my 2013 Miiverse adventure.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Ketchupcat

Guys, I have a pretty big problem... On Miiverse, someone I follow made a post saying "I am going to kill myself". I tried convincing her not to in the comments, but she's not responding. I'm really worried... but I have no idea what to do. I made a post about it, but it got no attention. A link to my alt is in my signature, I hope you guys can help somehow...

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5371-3115 | Nintendo Network ID: keithmc2

sugarpixel

@Captain_Bagel my nature tells me to err on the side of caution, and assume it's attention seeking/a hoax, but I have been known in the past to get a little worried myself over these kind of posts, so... you never know...

Edited on by sugarpixel

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

@Captain_Bagel Can't log in right now, but he wanted to say that everything now is fine.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Gamecubed

Am I the only one who has noticed all these kids posting about how they want a boyfriend/girlfriend?
It's like eharmoney for children.

Then you see some grown men commenting on the posts! I don''t even know.

Gamecubed

321zigzag1

Curious, how active is Miiverse?

321zigzag1

SheldonRandoms

@Gamecubed Some 10 year old wanted to be my girlfriend, it's just something that's spreading that should be stopped. Usually when I see that stuff, it's always in the 8-13 range, so it's their fault most of the time :I

@DestinyMan That would be a swell update. I would also add the ability to put drawings you made on comments on your profile, because I've seen (and drawn) some pretty good comments. There could be a message saying that it was drawn here or something.

@321zigzag1 It can be very active in the active community's, such as Youtube or New Super Mario Bros. U

And now I gotta post some drawings. And remember, post to the year of Luigi community before it's removed :I

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

Gamecubed

@SheldonRandoms - true. I had some kid hitting on me the other day as well. Forgot to mention that.

@321zigzag1 - depends what community you're in. Some of the third party ones are small and quiet generally (I tend to hang out in these ones the most). Things like Netflix are crawling with kids asking for dates. Youtube, Zelda, Mario are all quite active.

Gamecubed

SheldonRandoms

Last day to post to the year of Luigi community. If you want that icon on your profile posts, then go and draw something now :I

JCnator

I can't help myself but laugh at the reasons why the Sony executive got banned. That's hilarious and harsh at the same time. Nintendo mods really lacked the sense of humor.

I somehow managed to get a warn from the mods months ago. I was saying "One of the best shots for one of the most amusing glitches!" for the relatively harmless glitch, along with the picture involving my ACNL character walking over the water. It's a out-of-bound type of glitch that can be easily accessed with multiple players with the tweeter.

What got me confused at first is because they didn't provided the exact reason(s) why this warranted a deletion. I even made sure they weren't wrong and they're still sticking on their (most likely one-sided) argument. Guess that even "promoting" a harmless glitch can harm Nintendo's reputation.

Edited on by JCnator

JCnator

Haywired

Still not entirely sure about Miiverse. I have occasionally tried to make an effort to use it, but inevitably just resort back to my default position of never having any interest to go on there. However here are some Miiverse drawings I did during one of those spells (while I was playing MH3U):

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Edited on by Haywired

Haywired

MarceloKamui

Guys, I have a question. How many notifications are necessary for the adm ban your account? And how many bans to get a permaban or a console ban? I'm having a serius problem lately cause there's somebody trying to "destroy" me, and I don't who, and I don't know why.. so I'm a little worried, I was banned and now I think I'm close to be banned again, they guy is reporting some old posts of mine, like a year posts because of spoilers!!! Jesus, I like miiverse but this is getting so annoying.. >_<

Let's play Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate!!! o/

Nintendo Network ID: marcelokamui

Turnip

Captain_Bagel wrote:

Untitled
I'm very proud of this one. It blends my old style of thin pen and shading with my new style of thin pen with a thicker outline. I'm gonna stick with this!

I love this one LOL

Just doodling in the Pikmin/YouTube/AnimalCrossing communities.
Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Edited on by Turnip

Cringing is really fun.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.