Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 9,401 to 9,420 of 27,917

Kewlan

They better show FARUKOOON PANCHUUU tomorrow

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

kkslider5552000

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

Untitled
OH NOEZ! You hear that everyone? Smash Bros. has COSTUMES now! Smash Bros. is RUINED! BOO-HOO!

To be fair, I think...I HOPE he's being stupid on purpose.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

DreamyViridi

They might reveal another character tomorrow but I'm not expecting anything big.
Typically, you might just set up for your own disappointment if you do that.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Kewlan

What's the reason for the sudden character expectation anyway?

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

ZurrrrBlattTron

Maybe we might see either Wario, Captain Falcon or game and watch. :3 at this rate all my favs have already been announced just missing Captain Falcon and G&W
I think for this game I'm maining Rosalina,Zelda,Captain Falcon and Villager :3

ZurrrrBlattTron

Twitter:

ZurrrrBlattTron

Kewlan wrote:

What's the reason for the sudden character expectation anyway?

tomorrow is EVO and it's almost been a month since we got e3

ZurrrrBlattTron

Twitter:

Jazzer94

Okay I commented on a post earlier today and just look at the replies.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

JC10101

Perhaps we'll get Eren Yeager.

3DS: 4425 1513 9879
Wii U : JC10101
Part of team EXP gaming! I main Ness and Sheik~

Twitter:

Dupree520

Ice climbers, G&W, Captain Falcon, Ness,
Simon Belmont would be a nice surprise
Pretty happy with the roster so far

Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS: Ice Climbers,
Mario Kart 8: Bowser Jr., Diddy Kong, Birdo,

2Sang

[quote=MrWalkieTalkie]The "challenger approaching" banners for Mii Fighter, Palutena, and Pac-Man are gone. [/quote.

It was probably just set for 30 days. I doubt we're getting a new character tomorrow, but we are due for a new one in the next couple of weeks

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

CaviarMeths

technotaylor98 wrote:

Okay, quick question here. I have never had ANY Super Smash Bros game. (dodges gunfire)
I did play Brawl at my cousin's awhile back, but only for a few minutes. To be honest it was a chaotic and crazy few minutes for me. I had no idea how to play. So my question is, is this game a hard-core only style series? Or is it pretty easy to learn for someone who's never played? I'm guessing it's the latter, being I have never found any Mario related game hard. I've played slightly hectic games (Mario Kart 8 online, Pikmin 3) and don't find them hard to learn/play in the least bit.

Playing at a competitive level as a newcomer can be extremely chaotic, yes. Lucky you played Brawl and not Melee, actually. Melee is much more fast-paced than Brawl. It takes some adjusting and I would recommend familiarizing yourself with either the single player modes or other new players before jumping in with people who actually know what they're doing.

The learning curve is more steep than a typical Nintendo game and some characters are easier to learn than others. Kirby, for example, is a pretty straight-forward character that is great for new players, whereas someone like Ice Climbers is a character that takes a lot of time and dedication to master.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

Nintendo6400

No one is saying new were saying veteran. Also I believe we might get another smash bros direct right before the release. We still know relatively nothing about the wii u version.

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

CaviarMeths

WaveBoy wrote:

Still waiting for Wart, Mike Jones(StarTropics), Toad, Simon Belmont, Bill Rizer(Contra), Baby Ridley(ect) but we'll probably just get more predictable fighters instead > Dixxie Kong being the number 1 example.

Platuna was probably the most underwhelming newcomer yet.

Still, I'm just happy that Little Mac, Mega Man and Pac-Man are in the roster!

I dunno, I think Palutena looks like a pretty interesting character. Hope she's not too slow, but it's likely that she will be with all of her attacks looking so OP.

I'm guessing Dixie Kong is a no, as well as everyone else you suggested.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

Nintendo6400

Palutena does look OP, but so did little mac and didn't end up being cheap.

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

JC10101

It's weird seeing people expecting a Captain Falcon reveal. I'm quite certain he'll be hidden unlockable along with the likes of Ness.

3DS: 4425 1513 9879
Wii U : JC10101
Part of team EXP gaming! I main Ness and Sheik~

Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic