Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 9,181 to 9,200 of 27,917

Nintendo6400

DreamyViridi wrote:

Speaking of Kirby, I'm not sure about alternate costumes, but it'd be cool to see a Shadow Kirby palette.
Untitled

Yes please!

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

The_Ninja

DreamyViridi wrote:

Speaking of Kirby, I'm not sure about alternate costumes, but it'd be cool to see a Shadow Kirby palette.
Untitled

Yea, that looks epic.

The_Ninja

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

Nintendo6400

DestinyMan wrote:

What about Shadow Dedede?
Untitled

I still need to get that game. I want masked Dedede from kirby superstar ultra to be a costume.

DreamyViridi

@Nintendo6400 - Nah, save Masked Dedede for the king's Final Smash!

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Nintendo6400

That works too.

Tsuchinoko

That hammer is epic.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

DreamyViridi

GameXplain have a guest in "Kirbopher" for a Smash Discussion. Some interesting points seem to be made here.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Arminillo

Is Nintendo fated to release a Gamecube adapter for every system until they finally close?

3DS name: Arminillo
3DS FC: 1118-0310-8459

"The Rich Boy wakes Up, But is Handsome."
-DeviousSnorlax

Nintendo Network ID: Arminillo

CaviarMeths

Suicune wrote:

Is Nintendo fated to release a Gamecube adapter for every system until they finally close?

Have you met Nintendo's fanbase?

They're fated to release a Zelda and Pokemon remake on every system until they finally close.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

ShadJV

DreamyViridi wrote:

GameXplain have a guest in "Kirbopher" for a Smash Discussion. Some interesting points seem to be made here.

Don't have time for that whole video but I watched a bit and they mentioned playing Smash at Nintendo World... Is that a thing? Was that part of the E3 demo spree or is there a permanent demo there? I'd love if someone could answer this, considering I'm gonna be in NYC next month...

Feel free to add me on the Nintendo Network: ShadJV
Here's my 3DS FC, always looking for Pokemon X Friend Safaris: 2191-7643-5167
Peace!

Tsuchinoko

Why would Nintendo close?

UGXwolf

Tsuchinoko wrote:

Why would Nintendo close?

"All good things must come to an end... well... except for pizza. I figure that'll always be around."

It's just a company-related alternative to "until they die."

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

2Sang

This is what I want for background music. They need to make more vocal tracks. Ashley, Mike, strawberry flower, and DK 64 Rap are great, but it's definitely not enough vocal tracks.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

Tsuchinoko

2Sang wrote:

This is what I want for background music. They need to make more vocal tracks. Ashley, Mike, strawberry flower, and DK 64 Rap are great, but it's definitely not enough vocal tracks.

I agree, even tracks like the Fire Emblem theme. I'd like more Calling to the Night type songs though.

ZurrrrBlattTron

ShadJV wrote:

DreamyViridi wrote:

Don't have time for that whole video but I watched a bit and they mentioned playing Smash at Nintendo World... Is that a thing? Was that part of the E3 demo spree or is there a permanent demo there? I'd love if someone could answer this, considering I'm gonna be in NYC next month...

It was! It went from the June 11th to the 15th which I think is the same as the best buy ones, they still have tons of events over the weekend though like MK8

ZurrrrBlattTron

Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic