Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 8,721 to 8,740 of 27,917

The_Ninja

Game and Watch was kinda a secondary for me, I'd use him sometimes but I used T Link most of the time.

Edited on by The_Ninja

The_Ninja

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

ZurrrrBlattTron

Shiny_Sentret wrote:

Toon Link and Mr. Game and Watch were my mains in Brawl, so here probably Toon Link and Pac-Man. Game and Watch if he makes it (which is like a 99.9999999999999999999999% chance anyway).

I'd be interested in trying Pac-man he looks the most fun compared to a lot of the newcomers

ZurrrrBlattTron

Twitter:

Randomname19

Link,Ike,Sonic and Zero Suit Samus are my mains.I don't know which of the newcomers I will main until i play as them(Mii Swordsman is the only exception because he's similar to Link).

Avatar by AzulieZeiro and BeanMChocolate

Nintendo6400

It looks like some people have updated there smash run wiki's.

http://www.ssbwiki.com/Smash_Run

It seems that there have been about 71 different enemies seen so far. I bet there's still a bunch left to show. I mean there has to be more than 5 pokemon enemies, right?

Edited on by Nintendo6400

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

Kewlan

I'll be maining Shadow!
Untitled

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

The_Ninja

I don't think these were em all, yea there's gotta be more Pokemon. Probaly will be some ghost pokemon and flying type pokemon.

The_Ninja

Shiny_Sentret

NintendoMonkey wrote:

I don't think these were em all, yea there's gotta be more Pokemon. Probaly will be some ghost pokemon and flying type pokemon.

During Treehouse live, Nate from the Treehouse mentioned that the roster is "massive". He also said that there are a lot of unannounced characters that they have to "play in secret". Hopefully Pokemon. Sceptile comes to mind for me...

Most wanted Smash Bros. Characters as of right now:
1. Chrom
2. Bowser Jr. (Probabbly not going to happen, but it would be cool)
3. Sceptile (Same as above)
All the other characters that I have wanted were announced at E3...

HA YOU SEE THAT I TOTALLY CALLED BOWSER JR!...

The_Ninja

This was excactly why I thought Mii's werent in Brawl. They werent THAT famous then, a couple of games used them, like MKWii but that was the only one I remember. Now Mii's are like your profile. Almost every online leaderboards on a game shows your mii now. IMO it's one of the best things Nintendo ever did.

The_Ninja

The_Ninja

Shiny_Sentret wrote:

NintendoMonkey wrote:

During Treehouse live, Nate from the Treehouse mentioned that the roster is "massive". He also said that there are a lot of unannounced characters that they have to "play in secret". Hopefully Pokemon. Sceptile comes to mind for me...

Yes! I love pokemon and I have so many ideas for characters...
Alakazam (I prefer how Kadabra looks tho), Gengar, Sylveon...If the roster is really massive than I hope that means the big franchises get 7-10 reps and the smaller and less populair ones 3-5. IM SO HYPED FOR OCTOBER!

Edited on by The_Ninja

The_Ninja

Shirma_Akayaku

My mains for SSB4 - From most used to least used:

1. Rosalina & Luma (What a shocker!)
2. Peach
3. Palutena
4. Zero Suit Samus
5. Lucario
6. Wii Fit Trainer

By the way, people say Rosalina & Luma might be the longest at maining, but I actually think Palutena might be the hardest one at maining since she has so many movesets. People will have to find the right mix of moves for Palutena in order to suit their playstyle.

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

The_Ninja

I know for sure I'm maining the ninja, but I think I'll try out every newcomer and then I'll see. Zero Suit looks even better than Brawl, both in combat and beauty so I do think I'll try her out on October 3 Rosalina & Luma do look awesome and I will def check em out on release too!

The_Ninja

DreamyViridi

@Rosalina - Idk, in terms of Palutena, I think only her default moves will matter since customisations are only for friends, right? In that regard, I feel Rosalina & Luma (I'll probably just say Rosalina in the future) will have a bit more of a learning curve.

As for my Mains, I can see my Top 4 being:
Mario, Luigi, Toon Link & Mega Man. Of course, the plan is still to be more of a Jack-of-All-Trades like I was with Brawl.

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Uncle_Franklin

I hope King Dedede uses his new floating style, as seen in Triple Deluxe.

Uncle_Franklin

Sleepingmudkip

Zero Suit Samus, Marth, Ike, sheik and greninja are my mains

Playing: Wargroove on Switch and Fire Emblem on GBA

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter:

SparkOfSpirit

Kirby, Ness (should he return), Toon Link, Mega Man, and Little Mac are the characters I'm most interested in maining.

I would say Mario, but since they gave him Fludd, I can't use him effectively. I much prefer Luigi.

“A thing may be too sad to be believed or too wicked to be believed or too good to be believed; but it cannot be too absurd to be believed in this planet of frogs and elephants, of crocodiles and cuttle-fish.”
― G.K. Chesterton

UGXwolf

NinjaWaddleDee wrote:

So how about this as a new game mode idea? You know how people hacked Smash Bros. Melee to play as Master Hand? Well, why not let us actually PLAY as him in a separate game mode?

The player with the gamepad controls master hand, and the other 4 players have to defeat him. That could get pretty hectic and fun I think.

I think I've suggested this two or three times, already. But why stop at Matter Hand? Why not all the bosses so the Ridley crowd can finally play add Ridley?

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Shirma_Akayaku

UGXwolf wrote:

NinjaWaddleDee wrote:

So how about this as a new game mode idea? You know how people hacked Smash Bros. Melee to play as Master Hand? Well, why not let us actually PLAY as him in a separate game mode?

The player with the gamepad controls master hand, and the other 4 players have to defeat him. That could get pretty hectic and fun I think.

I think I've suggested this two or three times, already. But why stop at Matter Hand? Why not all the bosses so the Ridley crowd can finally play add Ridley?

It reminds me of Mario Party 10. 4 players against 1 Bowser player.

Edited on by Shirma_Akayaku

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

ShadowforSSB4

Rosealina and paultena shouldn't be in ssb4.They're over powered.And they look ridicouls.

Hello!

ShadowforSSB4

Plus ridley can not be playable.He is a boss charachter,and he's too big!

Hello!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic