Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 7,301 to 7,320 of 27,917

OdnetninAges

2Sang wrote:

Wow you guys. I thought you'd all be over wanting a second sonic character. It definitely wouldn't be a character slot I'd choose provided there's less than 45-50 spots, but I think it's likely within 2 more installments that there will be another sonic character.

TBH, I think I'd be lucky to even see Sonic appear in the next SSB game(s) after these two newer games.

2Sang wrote:

Also, I think it would be cool if they used unlockable characters as free DLC or a game update available from the eshop. Then they could control the information to prevent what happened to pokemon x and y.

I... could actually see that happening. Actually, they could not reveal the full roster at first, have the Wii U version have all the characters, and have an update for the 3DS version when the Wii U version releases that adds all the characters that hadn't been revealed until after the 3DS version had come out.

Though, my idea probably isn't very likely to happen at all...

2Sang wrote:

Blast wrote:

OdnetninAges wrote:

Untitled

LOL

Samurai Goroh and starfy definitely should have been characters. Especially starfy. Also, balloon fighter has yet to be deconfirmed, and in fact I would say he has a plausible chance of being in the game due to the stage and the fact that he's been planned for melee and brawl.

I personally would have liked to have seen Saki and Ashley as playable characters. Skull Kid would have been interesting too, as would Samurai Goroh and Starfy.
Luckily, there's still hope for Issac, another character I'd like to see playable. If Little Mac can get promoted to playable, why not Issac? (I also thought the same thing for Saki and everyone else.) There are probably a few other characters that were assist trophies in Brawl that could become playable this time around, too.

Also, if Pac-Man doesn't become playable, he could be an assist trophy, perhaps in his original 2D form... Just food for thought.

I thought Mewtwo was pretty cool. He was one of my favorite characters in Melee, and I just thought it was so awesome that he was in the game when I unlocked him.

The only thing I thought was cooler was Mr. Game & Watch. Unlocking him and having no prior knowledge about him was a rather memorable experience for me.

"Who is Mr. Game & Watch?"
"A very, very old Nintendo character."

Heh.

Edited on by OdnetninAges

Console Usernames: Rc

HIGH QUALITY VIDEO GAME RIPS

"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."

My Anime List

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

Shirma_Akayaku

Moorpheel wrote:

I always loved the way mewtwo never touched anything, not even the ground.

Same with Rosalina. That's why I love both of them. <3

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

Tsuchinoko

Zelda doesnt touch when she grabs people. I dont think any of the psychics do.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

MegaStoneSmash91

Still the best possible thing his Final Smash could have been, though I am a bit dissapointed that this isn't anything new. The Friday pic is usually interesting, but this is something you could easily see by pausing the Smash Bros. Direct. Ah well, can't have something new every day. The past few pics haven't contained anything new either, which doesn't bother me since they were nice regardless.

Beep.
That is all.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0896-8068-4007 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-2791-1985 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaStoneSmash91

Nintendo6400

I... could actually see that happening. Actually, they could not reveal the full roster at first, have the Wii U version have all the characters, and have an update for the 3DS version when the Wii U version releases that adds all the characters that hadn't been revealed until after the 3DS version had come out.

I've been saying that for weeks =)
EDIT: I quoted the top part from OdnetninAges,but it didn't box in. Probably because I did that on my phone.

Edited on by Nintendo6400

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

LzWinky

They look familiar...but I can't quite put a finger on who they are...

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Jazzer94

Would be nice if these were Megamans alt costumes.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Blast

DestinyMan wrote:

Untitled
Pic of the day.
"MegaMan.EXE!
X!
Mega Man!
Mega Man Star Force!
Mega Man Volnutt!
The Mega Man legends, united."

LMAO Capcom should feel embarrassed.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Blast

Nintendo6400 wrote:

I've been saying that for weeks =)

Wow... great idea!!!!

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Eel

Unca_Lz wrote:

They look familiar...but I can't quite put a finger on who they are...

MegaMan.EXE!
X!
Mega Man!
Mega Man Star Force!
Mega Man Volnutt!

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

MegaStoneSmash91

Jazzer94 wrote:

Somehow, I don't think that would work. Not only would there be height differences, but the attacks would no longer make sense for anyone other than Classic Mega Man. Besides, all of them are completely different characters. This would also be going way overboard for alternate costumes, Wireframe Mac and Male Wii Fit Trainer are good costumes. They don't change the characters' height, weight, fighting style, or power, but are still much more interesting than a simple pallet swap. Changing Classic Mega Man into one of the other versions just wouldn't be right.

Beep.
That is all.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0896-8068-4007 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-2791-1985 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaStoneSmash91

FriedSquid

MegaStoneSmash91 wrote:

Jazzer94 wrote:

Somehow, I don't think that would work. Not only would there be height differences, but the attacks would no longer make sense for anyone other than Classic Mega Man. Besides, all of them are completely different characters. This would also be going way overboard for alternate costumes, Wireframe Mac and Male Wii Fit Trainer are good costumes. They don't change the characters' height, weight, fighting style, or power, but are still much more interesting than a simple pallet swap. Changing Classic Mega Man into one of the other versions just wouldn't be right.

I agree. It just simply wouldn't work.

Still holding out for a Protoman costume, though... Probably won't happen.

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

2Sang

Nintendo6400 wrote:

Honestly, when you think about it, Mewtwo didn't have the most unique moveset. A lot of its attacks requires it to use its tail. Don't get me wrong I want to see Mewtwo return too, just with more psychic moves.

Mewtwo was very unique, the paralyzing move and the seismic toss move were both 1 of a kind.The shadow ball WAS unique, and all his smash, aerial, and standard attacks were unique. The only copied move from melee was his teleport which you could say was similar to zelda's, but the mechanics and animations were very unique.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

Jazzer94

Squid wrote:

MegaStoneSmash91 wrote:

Jazzer94 wrote:

I agree. It just simply wouldn't work.

Still holding out for a Protoman costume, though... Probably won't happen.

Well I disagree and feel that it would be a nice feature that would let people play as their favorite Megaman incarnation, not saying it should happen just that it would be cool if it did and I see nothing wrong with it.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

FriedSquid

Thanks for sharing, that was fun to listen to. Hopefully we'll get a cool medley of all the Smash themes in the game.

@Jazzer94: I do think it would be really cool, but at the same time it wouldn't make much sense since this Mega Man's powers and animations are specific to his original incarnation. I'd personally rather just let them keep the Mega Man we have now, but maybe just because he's my favorite version and I'm biased.

Edited on by FriedSquid

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic