Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 6,161 to 6,180 of 27,917

19Robb92

CaptainSquid wrote:

If both Earthbound reps return, I think Lucas should keep his FS and Ness gets a different, better one. And if Ness returns by himself (which is more likely than only Lucas returning) then I think he should get Lucas's version of PK Starstorm.

I wouldn't mind ether way. I just want one of them to be different, just like with Link & Toon Link.

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

FriedSquid

DestinyMan wrote:

Untitled
"This may look like a side-scrolling action game, but it's actually one of the stages."

Looks like the Kid Icarus stage to me.

Im guessing that this is a glimpse of the level editor, considering the very out-of-place spring from Brawl's editor. The spike ball could be a new part in the editor, too.

I know it doesn't look like a custom stage, but the new editor might make the stages look more interesting like this one; Brawl's custom stages were just floating platforms on a boring background. The new editor could be a lot more fleshed-out this time around.

Either that or this is not a custom stage but you can add parts to a pre-existing stage somehow.

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

DreamyViridi

...I guess I'll just delete my post about the Pic of the Day then...
Yeah, the stage is kinda generic-looking and that spring is a dead giveaway that this might be a custom stage. If Stage Builder does come back, hopefully more options will be available. Brawl's was a good start but too basic.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

LzWinky

Tsuchinoko wrote:

Did anyone notice the Ridley post?

Forget Ridley. LordJumpMad is the greatest thing that will ever happen to this game

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Pootypie

DestinyMan wrote:

Untitled

“Tetris drops into battle! It is a very unique and interesting character that can assemble into many different forms. It’s very strong at first, but the more damage it takes, the weaker it gets as more tetrominoes fall off, so be strategic.”

You fooled me... I had to check if this was true...

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Tsuchinoko

But i asked this question before, who is Nester?

And please don't be fooled by that, when you click ane of those links Nester doesn't show up, just on that one mock up page.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

Tsuchinoko

19Robb92 wrote:

http://www.smashbros.us/us/characters/nester.html

Couldn't it at least have been something believable..? Chrom from Fire Emblem would have made a 10x better April Fools.

Tsuchinoko wrote:

But i asked this question before, who is Nester?

Haha thanks. I should google it, but its always nice to rely on the kindness of strangers.

And actually, there has been a Chrom prank making the rounds as well. It uses the current Marth model. Its actually not bad looking. Ill link to that one. Might as well repay the favour . Warning to the kiddies, middle finger alert.

http://ssb4dojo.tumblr.com/post/81354249906/the-beginning-of-...

Just Google it.

OdnetninAges

New stage builder options would be nice, like being able to actually make ground. All the custom stages were basically forced to be suspended in the sky... But yeah, this could definitely be a custom stage, but like @DestinyMan said, Sakurai's wording makes it sound like an official stage. That spring, though...

MadLz wrote:

Tsuchinoko wrote:

Did anyone notice the Ridley post?

Forget Ridley. LordJumpMad is the greatest thing that will ever happen to this game

Heck yeah.

Console Usernames: Rc

HIGH QUALITY VIDEO GAME RIPS

"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."

My Anime List

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

Uncle_Franklin

I think the spring is a new general item.

What would be good for stage builder is the ability to draw your own backgrounds, like a basic paint program. Something fairly simple to implement that would drastically make the mode more customizable.

Uncle_Franklin

UGXwolf

ChoppedLiver wrote:

What would be good for stage builder is the ability to draw your own backgrounds, like a basic paint program. Something fairly simple to implement that would drastically make the mode more customizable.

I'm trying my best not to think of the atrocities that would be floating around as a result of this... I can turn custom stages off for online, right?

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Captain_Toad

so no one is saying a thing about dat spike ball?

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Tsuchinoko

ChoppedLiver wrote:

In theory that would be great, but Nintendo might be worried about running into similar issues that they did with those 3ds applications where people were writing dirty words or pictures with it. Im sure it cam be created to where there are certain restrictions, but thats difficult. Some people just make us all look bad.

Snagrio

April...Fool's?
Untitled

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Tsuchinoko

WingedSnagret wrote:

April...Fool's?
Untitled

I tried reloading several times. What did you post?

Snagrio

Tsuchinoko wrote:

WingedSnagret wrote:

April...Fool's?
Untitled

I tried reloading several times. What did you post?

Nevermind. It was a "leaked" image of Chrom, but it was admitted to be fake already.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic