Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 6,181 to 6,200 of 27,917

Randomname19

This game is getting the most legit-looking leaks I've ever seen.I wouldn't be surprised if some of them were actually true

Avatar by AzulieZeiro and BeanMChocolate

19Robb92

Looks a bit weird that the character isn't holding it. But other than that, awesome addition! I really want to see a video of it being dropped now

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

2Sang

DestinyMan wrote:

Untitled
"The Gust Bellows can blow opponents away with its powerful wind blasts. When someone drops it, though, the gusts run wild! Out of the new items, more than a few will be from The Legend of Zelda series. We'll take the most interesting and straightforward ones and reformulate them to match the Smash Bros. world. "

For a second, it looked like Toon Link had a new move. As cool as Toon Link is, he's still a clone, and a pointoess one at that. Not asking for the moon, but can we please get 2 or 3 moves that make Toon Link different? There's so many weapons he could use from WW, Minish cap, four swords, and spirit tracks.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

Jazzer94

I really hope that the online mode will have more options this time.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Randomname19

DestinyMan wrote:

"Out of the new items, more than a few will be from The Legend of Zelda series. We'll take the most interesting and straightforward ones and reformulate them to match the Smash Bros. world. "

Untitled

Avatar by AzulieZeiro and BeanMChocolate

SheldonRandoms

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Snagrio

"Out of the new items, more than a few will be from The Legend of Zelda series."

Something about that line makes me uneasy. The majority of items we've seen have been from Zelda already, barring a couple Kid Icarus and Smash plus a few others. Maybe I'm just reading into it too much...

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

UGXwolf

@WingedSnagret Eh. I feel like Zelda deserves to have a ton of items. It is, after all, a series in which items make all the difference. Though I do have to question having a fairy and the heart container, I wouldn't expect it to get too far out of hand, really.

Besides, I think this game will have a LOT of items. I mean WAY more than Brawl.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Shirma_Akayaku

UGXwolf wrote:

@WingedSnagret Eh. I feel like Zelda deserves to have a ton of items. It is, after all, a series in which items make all the difference. Though I do have to question having a fairy and the heart container, I wouldn't expect it to get too far out of hand, really.

Besides, I think this game will have a LOT of items. I mean WAY more than Brawl.

I wanna replace the Super Mushroom with the Mega Mushroom. Why? Because with the Mega Mushroom, characters won't flinch. The Thunderbolt item had the probability of making the other players bigger, but much bigger than the Super Mushroom, yet they flinch.

Is there a poison item in Smash Bros? We need moar poison items.

I hope they change the Ice Climbers Final Smash. Maybe Mario's too...

Edited on by Shirma_Akayaku

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

PaperLucario

DestinyMan wrote:

Untitled
"Pikachu's Thunder now starts off with a thundercloud that deals a Meteor Smash! From left to right, you can see this combo starting with Pikachu throwing the opponent upward, Meteor Smashing with the lightning strike, and then directly attacking. Foes can dodge, of course, so the attack won't hit consistently, but when it does, it sure feels good!"

Oh no.... you know what this means, prepare yourselves for the return of Thunder Spam, especially with notable Air Fighters like Dedede. [Admittingly, the idea of comboing with it sounds pretty fun]

Edited on by PaperLucario

PaperLucario

Budda

This is totally good news..
Pikachu's Thunder was so annoying in Brawl. When you are on the top edge, and then get hit by it, you will to 99.99% die, because you instantly fly upwards. A friend did this all the time... Until I asked him to stop. Well now he uses this attack no longer at all. lol
Since this is a meteor now this stupid trick isn't possible anymore.

Edited on by Budda

Laugh Hard, Run Fast, Be Kind

Blast

DestinyMan wrote:

Untitled
"Pikachu's Thunder now starts off with a thundercloud that deals a Meteor Smash! From left to right, you can see this combo starting with Pikachu throwing the opponent upward, Meteor Smashing with the lightning strike, and then directly attacking. Foes can dodge, of course, so the attack won't hit consistently, but when it does, it sure feels good!"

Bring it on, Pikachu users!!! Me and Peach will you down!!!

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

ZurrrrBlattTron

Blast wrote:

DestinyMan wrote:

Untitled

Bring it on, Pikachu users!!! Me and Peach will you down!!!

Challenge Accepted pikas most op move just got better!!

ZurrrrBlattTron

Twitter:

2Sang

I'm officially bored with updates. Come on Sakurai, give us something new.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

Blast

@siconlol Hahhahah I'm REALLY good with Peach! I don't wanna brag...

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Uncle_Franklin

Pikachu's main asset was his oddly effective throwing ability. Throwing however has become less integral to the game with each successive version.

Uncle_Franklin

Budda

2Sang wrote:

I'm officially bored with updates. Come on Sakurai, give us something new.

Really. This is the first time in forever that I like this update just for the gameplay mechanics.
Pikachu's Thunder was so annoying.. This time being a meteor smash takes skill to K.O. opponents.
For example has a Pikachu player to be outside of the arena to meteor fighters and has to make sure that he get's back on the stage at the same time. (Unless his enemy got 1 stock left and will finish the game.) What I am trying to say. A normal meteor is one thing, but trying this with thunder.. I imagine that will be pretty hard. And the question is - are you able to use the recovery move or even jump(if you got one left), or do you need to touch the ground before it recovers your attacks after using thunder?(What I highly doubt, but you never know^^)

Laugh Hard, Run Fast, Be Kind

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic