Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 6,141 to 6,160 of 27,917

Kewlan

Is it just me or do this version of Smash Bros seem like the game? I have a feeling this version will get everything right!

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

Randomname19

Kewlan wrote:

Is it just me or do this version of Smash Bros seem like the game? I have a feeling this version will get everything right!

I have the same feeling

Avatar by AzulieZeiro and BeanMChocolate

Blast

Kewlan wrote:

MegaMan AND Little Mac is in the game.....
Bayonetta and Wonder Red MIGHT be in the game....
Its GOTY material

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

shingi_70

Since namco is working on the game i'm hoping for Pacman.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Wheeler

Since Luigi's Final Smash change, is anyone hoping that they will change some of the veterans as well?

Wheeler

Jazzer94

ShadowFox254 wrote:

Since Luigi's Final Smash change, is anyone hoping that they will change some of the veterans as well?

Donkey Kongs because it sucked plain and simple.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Wheeler

Jazzer94 wrote:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

Using his with the online lag was horrible.

Wheeler

Jazzer94

ShadowFox254 wrote:

Jazzer94 wrote:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

Using his with the online lag was horrible.

Yeah it really was, a lot of playing Brawl online was painful.

My YouTube
The Jazzloggery

19Robb92

ShadowFox254 wrote:

Donkey Kong, Toon Link, Jiggly Puff, Ice Climbers, R.O.B, Lukas, Ganondorf, Mr. Game & Watch, Pikachu, Yoshi, Falco & Wolf.

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

Wheeler

19Robb92 wrote:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

Donkey Kong, Toon Link, Jiggly Puff, Ice Climbers, R.O.B, Lukas, Ganondorf, Mr. Game & Watch, Pikachu, Yoshi, Falco & Wolf.

Ganondorf was pretty good, especially if you use side special B first and follow it up with his Final.

Wheeler

Jazzer94

ShadowFox254 wrote:

19Robb92 wrote:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

Ganondorf was pretty good, especially if you use side special B first and follow it up with his Final.

Yeah it was really great for getting a full house worth of KOs.

My YouTube
The Jazzloggery

19Robb92

I just thought it was boring.

IMO all final smashes should be interactive so that you as a player can get skilled at using them.

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

Snagrio

Kirby and Peach's FS need a change most of all.

Either have Kirby's current FS do more damage/knockback so to prevent those caught in the pot to use the items that come out afterwards, or better yet, change it completely to the Ultra Sword attack from Return to Dream Land.

As for Peach...I don't have any ideas atm honestly.

And if nothing else, at least have the Ice Climbers be able to climb their own iceberg.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Bolt_Strike

You guys forgot the most obvious one: Lucario's new Final Smash changing to Mega Lucario.

Edited on by Bolt_Strike

Bolt_Strike

Switch Friend Code: SW-5621-4055-5722 | 3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

FriedSquid

I've noticed a lot of people say Lucas's Final Smash should be changed, which I find strange. Lucas is one of my mains, and his FS seems to always get two or three KO's. Yet for me Ness's barely ever gets one KO, I'm not sure why but it gets dodged easily. Maybe I'm just unlucky with Ness.

If both Earthbound reps return, I think Lucas should keep his FS and Ness gets a different, better one. And if Ness returns by himself (which is more likely than only Lucas returning) then I think he should get Lucas's version of PK Starstorm.

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

Tsuchinoko

CaptainSquid wrote:

Is April Fool's even practiced in Japan?

Not to sound ignorant, I just wonder if Sakurai himself would actually play an April Fool's joke on us.

Eh, its like Halloween, or Easter, people are aware of it, most people don't know why its a thing, and its common for it to just pass by and totally not even notice. Actually the only reason Easter and Halloween are even noticed by people is because Disneyland does a thing with it every year.

April Fools... i don't think ive actually heard of anyone participating in that here. Id have to ask some friends how aware of it they are. Sakurai playing a joke on his western audience is not out of the question .

Edited on by Tsuchinoko

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

UGXwolf

Pfft, you guys are no fun at all. What I meant was "Just because he has his Final Smash doesn't mean he's using it." I'm not saying it isn't his final smash. I'm saying don't jump to conclusions because as previously stated, Sakurai WOULD intentionally mislead us, especially being that today is (was?) the day before April Fools. cough cough

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Tsuchinoko

UGXwolf wrote:

Pfft, you guys are no fun at all. What I meant was "Just because he has his Final Smash doesn't mean he's using it." I'm not saying it isn't his final smash. I'm saying don't jump to conclusions because as previously stated, Sakurai WOULD intentionally mislead us, especially being that today is (was?) the day before April Fools. cough cough

I don't get what you're saying. Can you say it more directly? Are you saying the picture is a lie?

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

UGXwolf

Tsuchinoko wrote:

UGXwolf wrote:

I don't get what you're saying. Can you say it more directly? Are you saying the picture is a lie?

I'm saying that Sakurai has been known to tease, before, and just because Weege has his final smash doesn't mean he's using it. If you recall, it isn't instant. You have to activate it. If the Poltergust acts at all like FLUDD, then it's entirely possible that he has his FS and isn't using it and just happens to have the Poltergust 3000 on.

I AM NOT SAYING THAT THIS IS THE CASE! I'm just saying not to assume that it's his FS. Don't assume anything, really. This is Sakurai. Misleading may as well be his middle name.

The straight version is: People are always jumping to conclusions around here, myself included. Don't do that. Anything is technically possible, here.

ON THE TOPIC OF CHARACTERS THAT NEED NEW FINAL SMASHES! Falco, Toon Link, Donkey Kong, and a few others are pretty obvious. Super Sonic needs to stay, but it also needs to be nerfed hardcore. Wolf can actually keep his landmaster as it actually makes sense for him, especially considering I feel the semi-clone of Fox thing works really well, in this case. Falco needs to be entirely different, though.

DK needs something from DKCTF or DKCR to help him out. Maybe a rocket barrel or perhaps Rambi? Toon Link should use something unique to him.

Edited on by UGXwolf

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic