TuVictus

We get him on Wednesday right? I'm surprisingly hyped for it

TuVictus

Grumblevolcano

Operative wrote:

We get him on Wednesday right? I'm surprisingly hyped for it

Yes

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Pootypie

So I decided to try the no life classic on 9 challenge with Ganondorf... Lost at the miis part I made it to the last part of master fortress without losing a life. It was a good run, so I will give it a try again.

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

CapeSmash

NintyMan wrote:

Part of me hopes this maintenance is also preparing for tournaments, which means the big update that includes them, the Miiverse stage, and custom-state sharing is coming soon.

Seriously, I want to play people's stages.

Custom stage sharing is in the new update. However, still no word on the Miiverse stage or online tournaments... Seriously, it's been nearly 6 months and still no update about them. What's taking them so long?

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

CapeSmash

Untitled

A reminder to what's coming on the 15th.

Smash Mains:

Rexcalibr

I hope we can do direct uploads onto youtube like Mario Kart 8.

Rexcalibr

Pootypie

Rexcalibr wrote:

I hope we can remove hazards from certain stages.

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Nintendo6400

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

Rexcalibr wrote:

I hope we can remove hazards from certain stages.

(Cough) Yellow Devil.

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

luisesteban

What??? The Yellow Devil is so cool as hazard, or you can use the omega stage.

luisesteban

Pootypie

luisesteban wrote:

What about those platforms then.

Pootypie

TeeJay

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

luisesteban wrote:

What's so bad about the platforms? I understand the Yellow Devil but the platforms?

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Pootypie

TeeJay wrote:

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

luisesteban wrote:

What's so bad about the platforms? I understand the Yellow Devil but the platforms?

You misread my post... @luisesteban suggested to make it omega. If it is omega then there will be nothing but the stage itself, so I said what about the platforms then. They won't be there in omega mode.

Pootypie

Pootypie

Honestly, I really hope they DON'T nerf Diddy Kong in the upcoming patch. I don't think he deserves it, he is nothing close to Meta Knight of Brawl especially. People complaining about him are just complaining about him because they don't know how to beat him yet he isn't that hard to counter. Sheik is MUCH better in my opinion and I hate facing Sheik more than any other character...

Plus sometimes me and my brother both pick Diddy Kong on 2v2 For Glory to troll people.

Pootypie

Azooooz

Waiting for Wednesday is going to be easy for me.

Making promise is easy. The hard part is keeping it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3533-1743-6611 | 3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-7877 | My Nintendo: azooooz | Nintendo Network ID: desert_king_Q8

veeflames

I got my Gamecube controller adapter yesterday! But I'm so used to the GamePad/Pro Controller.... That said, the Gamecube controller feels so good to hold while playing Smash Bros.!
@TheGreatBrawler Are you ready?

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

CapeSmash

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

Honestly, I really hope they DON'T nerf Diddy Kong in the upcoming patch. I don't think he deserves it, he is nothing close to Meta Knight of Brawl especially. People complaining about him are just complaining about him because they don't know how to beat him yet he isn't that hard to counter. Sheik is MUCH better in my opinion and I hate facing Sheik more than any other character...

Plus sometimes me and my brother both pick Diddy Kong on 2v2 For Glory to troll people.

I really hope they nerf Diddy. That hoo-ha is the bane of my existence...

(but Ness has something worse than a hoo-ha... it's called "back throw".)

Smash Mains:

TeeJay

Ness' s back throw could probably stand to have just a tad less launching power

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

MsJubilee

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

They are definitely going to nerf Diddy cause people been demanding for it.And if they don't they might just nerf Greninja for the hell of it again and for no reason at all. Maybe nerf Ness cause that back throw of his can kill you like nothing t's nonsense.

Edited on by MsJubilee

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

CapeSmash

I think the top 3 most annoying characters are:
1. Ness - Forward air can be spammed into a 3 hit combo that's very hard to escape. Throws are ridiculously powerful.
2. Yoshi - Pretty much all of his moves are annoying.
3. Diddy Kong - HOO-HA.

Now for the characters I have the most potential (no order):
1. Ganondorf - If you fight him, you WILL die.
2. Captain Falcon - The knee, stomping, down throw, up air, back air, neutral air... and Falcon Punch. Need I say more?
3. Mario - Unstoppable combo machine, and gimp master.
4. Pikachu - Unstoppable combo machine, quick, and hard to hit.
5. Luigi - Go watch Boss' Luigi.
6. Donkey Kong (WITH CUSTOMS) - Tornado up B. That is all.
7. R.O.B - If you fight a good R.O.B player, you will lose.
8. Shulk - Monado Arts, range, outclasses Marth and his butter knife in every way.

The worst:
1. Marth - Butter knife, no range, super laggy attacks, pathetic.
2. Lucina - Marth, but slightly worse.
3. Falco - Useless.
4. Palutena - No customs = no chance. (I'm probably very biased on this one, because I really don't like her.)

Smash Mains:

Rexcalibr

Anyone know how to unlock all the CDs? I unlocked most of them and now they're not appearing in Crazy or Master orders.

Rexcalibr

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic