Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 22,201 to 22,220 of 27,917

Troggy

Shantae for Smash, yay! I can finally beat everyone for the bantae as she will be the best fighting game addition since MVC3's Dante!

'The suffering of others is the most amusing thing there is' - King Dedede

veeflames

CapeSmash wrote:

Shrek is more likely than Shantae. Shrek has more games, has a longer history with Nintendo, and everyone in the world knows who he is.

No way. Shrek is some green guy who never originated from gaming. In fact, I think most cartoon character requests are dumb. I mean, Powerpuff Girls? I'd like to meet the guys and girls suggesting them.
Anyway, Shantae is way more qualified for Smash than ugh... Shrek. That doesn't mean I still understand why everyone wants her in Smash when they're way more characters more deserving. What happened to the people wanting King K. Rool? Wolf? Even Banjo and Kazooie?
Geez. I'm well aware that this might be a study... or a real thing, but I think it's getting a bit silly...

Edited on by veeflames

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

TeeJay

VeeFlamesNL wrote:

CapeSmash wrote:

Shrek is more likely than Shantae. Shrek has more games, has a longer history with Nintendo, and everyone in the world knows who he is.

No way. Shrek is some green guy who never originated from gaming. In fact, I think most cartoon character requests are dumb. I mean, Powerpuff Girls? I'd like to meet the guys and girls suggesting them.
Anyway, Shantae is way more qualified for Smash than ugh... Shrek. That doesn't mean I still understand why everyone wants her in Smash when they're way more characters more deserving. What happened to the people wanting King K. Rool? Wolf? Even Banjo and Kazooie?
Geez. I'm well aware that this might be a study... or a real thing, but I think it's getting a bit silly...

Is nobody reading my posts or what

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Troggy

I think they stopped reading once you posted that gif of Shovel Knight trying to transform into the Troupple King.

'The suffering of others is the most amusing thing there is' - King Dedede

veeflames

TeeJay wrote:

VeeFlamesNL wrote:

CapeSmash wrote:

I actually did. I honestly don't see that as a joke... If it' a joke, then OK. If not... shrugs

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

MsJubilee

TeeJay wrote:

VeeFlamesNL wrote:

CapeSmash wrote:

Nah i think people just stopped reading the nonsense that comes from your mouth,well i did.

Edited on by MsJubilee

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Retro_on_theGo

DreamyViridi wrote:

Of all the indies, I now understand that Shantae is the one that possibly deserves it most in that regard.
That is to say if indie characters really belong here at all.

I can think of 10 Indie characters that easily deserve Smash more than Shantae. At least their games are actually good.
Oh crap, here it comes...

Pootypie

I can safely say that this game outclasses all of the indie games:
Untitled
No competition.

Edited on by Pootypie

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

CapeSmash

Untitled

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

NintendoFan64

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

DreamyViridi wrote:

Of all the indies, I now understand that Shantae is the one that possibly deserves it most in that regard.

I can think of 10 Indie characters that easily deserve Smash more than Shantae. At least their games are actually good.

FOOL! Do you not know that Shrek is both love AND life!? I bet no indie characters can that about thenselves! He will make Smash his own personal swamp!

It's all ogre now...

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

DefHalan

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

DreamyViridi wrote:

Just wondering, who?

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Retro_on_theGo

DefHalan wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

DreamyViridi wrote:

Just wondering, who?

Quote, Curly, Commander Video, Shovel Knight, Beck, Drifter, Max from Mutant Mudd's, Patricia Wagon, Rusty from Steamworld Dig, The guy from Retro City Rampage.

Heck, I would love to see the girl from Drill Dozer before we even start digging into indies.

MsJubilee

NintendoFan64 wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

DreamyViridi wrote:

FOOL! Do you not know that Shrek is both love AND life!? I bet no indie characters can that about thenselves! He will make Smash his own personal swamp!

It's all ogre now...

No it's never ogre

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

DefHalan

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

DreamyViridi wrote:

Just wondering, who?

Quote, Curly, Commander Video, Shovel Knight, Beck, Drifter, Max from Mutant Mudd's, Patricia Wagon, Rusty from Steamworld Dig, The guy from Retro City Rampage.

Heck, I would love to see the girl from Drill Dozer before we even start digging into indies.

I don't see how most of those deserve the spot more than Shantae. Some maybe equal to Shantae but not more. Commander Video probably is the strongest argument out of your list.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Pootypie

CapeSmash wrote:

Untitled

This... This bring me tears.

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Rexcalibr

Well we might as well start voting for Donald Duck or the Trix cereal rabbit at this point.

Rexcalibr

DreamyViridi

Well, this thread went down the tubes; it seems...

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

NintendoFan64

DreamyViridi wrote:

Well, this thread went down the tubes; it seems...

Don't worry. I'm sure everything'll get back to normal...at some point...

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic