Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 20,461 to 20,480 of 27,917

veeflames

@UGXwolf I did it twice with Kirby. I was just wondering if others could do it in higher levels or with shudder Lv. 50 amiiboes. I guess it's a bust challenge, then.

Edited on by veeflames

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

KO-Cub

Lol. Just realized. You never said with items off.

Wavedashes behind you Got some of dat Maylay?
FE Heroes: 0964602082

3DS Friend Code: 5343-9126-6120 | Nintendo Network ID: KOCub

NintendoFan64

Well, I recently decided to make some stages, and...well...
Untitled
I REALLY wish they gave you the option to save some stages to the SD card like in Brawl.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Nintendo6400

midnafanboy wrote:

CapeSmash wrote:

midnafanboy wrote:

CapeSmash wrote:

Untitled

Nice fake. My brother has made better ones. ROFL

The sad thing is, there's people out there that think this leak is REAL. Omfg, I give up. Also, Lucas (A SEMI-CLONE) is in the clones
section. facepalm

Didn't everyone here including you said the last so called leaked picture fake and saying "my brother can do better than that!" And then it came out to be true?So yeah be quiet melee boy this can be real.And as a fan of the mother series and a fan of Lucas i never seen an artwork like that of him.But seriously take this with a grain of salt and a tea spoon of sugar.

"Melee boy"? ROFL.

The Mewtwo artwork is from the direct, Lucas is in the clones section, the black square thing that is behind "MEWTWO" is much smaller than the others, no gameplay, no gameplay, no gameplay, no nothing. At least the leaks back in August showed us some gameplay. And about the Lucas artwork; that could easily be an edit.

But easily edited?Hmm that's the same thing what happened with Duck Hunt dog and bam he was there.And gameplay really?Even if the picture had gameplay footage of these characters ,no one will believe it including you everyone will"It's fake! and stuff."

I don't think they would use that artwork as the official pose for mewtwo. It's too boring for the "most powerful pokemon ever!"

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

CapeSmash

@Mindafanboy

"@Sockomario and yes you're a melee boy, cause you can't shut about the game,okay we get it you like it."

What are you talking about? I only bring up Melee whenever I talk about elitists and stuff like that. I think Melee has the best gameplay, but that's not saying much as I like all Smash games equally (except for Smash 3DS). I bet if pretty much everything I posted in this thread was constant Smash 4 praise, you would have no problem with it. Fanboy detected?

"But easily edited?Hmm that's the same thing what happened with Duck Hunt dog and bam he was there."

First off, nobody was calling Duck Hunt (Duo) an "easy edit". I have no idea where you got that from.

"And gameplay really?Even if the picture had gameplay footage of these characters ,no one will believe it including you everyone will"It's fake! and stuff."

WTF? The instant I saw the gameplay video leaks awhile back, I knew they were real. Stop jumping to stupid conclusions like that. The only people calling those video leaks fake were extremely salty over the final roster. Also, I was pretty much the one defending thoss roster leaks back then here on NL. Just saying.

Edited on by CapeSmash

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

veeflames

I wonder why the GamePad's touchscreen is limited to painting and stage builder...

God first.

Tsuchinoko

VolcanoFlamesNL wrote:

I wonder why the GamePad's touchscreen is limited to painting and stage builder...

I haven't thought about that. Do you see any other places in the game where it could have potentially been used? If Streetpass Smash was in the WiiU version maybe?

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

veeflames

Tsuchinoko wrote:

VolcanoFlamesNL wrote:

I haven't thought about that. Do you see any other places in the game where it could have potentially been used? If Streetpass Smash was in the WiiU version maybe?

The menu would be easier to move through with a touchscreen feature. The icons are huge and just begging to be touched, but it's like as if there's some sort of invisible barrier on the GamePad screen...

God first.

Yoshi

VolcanoFlamesNL wrote:

Tsuchinoko wrote:

VolcanoFlamesNL wrote:

The menu would be easier to move through with a touchscreen feature. The icons are huge and just begging to be touched, but it's like as if there's some sort of invisible barrier on the GamePad screen...

Seems Sakurai failed to remember that touching is good.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

KO-Cub

brewsky wrote:

VolcanoFlamesNL wrote:

Tsuchinoko wrote:

VolcanoFlamesNL wrote:

When you put it that way. Glad he didn't add touching. So many sad teens and weird adults touching Zero Suit Samus. (sigh) Tut Tut. Where did we go wrong? (Don't answer that)

Mikes

VolcanoFlamesNL wrote:

Can you guys challenge yourself to do this: beat a 2-stock CPU without getting touched at all. You can start from a Lv. 3 CPU.
snicker

I could probably do that against a Lvl 9 Ganondorf!
Well, until he grabs me with that dang flame choke.

Here are a few places that I can be found!
YouTube | Newgrounds | ZippCast

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0759-5924 | Nintendo Network ID: ShadowMetal

Henmii

The spreadsheet I gave you guys a few days ago seems incomplete. I have achieved a few milestones that aren't on the list.

Henmii

KO-Cub

If you have both versions and put the codes on your Club Nintendo account before the end of today. Then you get the CD soundtrack shipped to you at March.
Confirm both before the 31st of March. You get Mewtwo code.

Edited on by KO-Cub

Grumblevolcano

Nintendo6400 wrote:

midnafanboy wrote:

CapeSmash wrote:

midnafanboy wrote:

CapeSmash wrote:

Untitled

Nice fake. My brother has made better ones. ROFL

The sad thing is, there's people out there that think this leak is REAL. Omfg, I give up. Also, Lucas (A SEMI-CLONE) is in the clones
section. facepalm

Didn't everyone here including you said the last so called leaked picture fake and saying "my brother can do better than that!" And then it came out to be true?So yeah be quiet melee boy this can be real.And as a fan of the mother series and a fan of Lucas i never seen an artwork like that of him.But seriously take this with a grain of salt and a tea spoon of sugar.

"Melee boy"? ROFL.

The Mewtwo artwork is from the direct, Lucas is in the clones section, the black square thing that is behind "MEWTWO" is much smaller than the others, no gameplay, no gameplay, no gameplay, no nothing. At least the leaks back in August showed us some gameplay. And about the Lucas artwork; that could easily be an edit.

But easily edited?Hmm that's the same thing what happened with Duck Hunt dog and bam he was there.And gameplay really?Even if the picture had gameplay footage of these characters ,no one will believe it including you everyone will"It's fake! and stuff."

I don't think they would use that artwork as the official pose for mewtwo. It's too boring for the "most powerful pokemon ever!"

This may sound pedantic but in terms of the Pokémon games, Greninja is most powerful out of the Smash characters.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

KO-Cub

Grumblevolcano wrote:

This may sound pedantic but in terms of the Pokémon games, Greninja is most powerful out of the Smash characters.

Their's no such thing as most powerful in smash.

Tsuchinoko

MetalK9 wrote:

If you have both versions and put the codes on your Club Nintendo account before the end of today. Then you get the CD soundtrack shipped to you at March.
Confirm both before the 31st of March. You get Mewtwo code.

I thought it was until the 20th of this month.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

Pootypie

MetalK9 wrote:

brewsky wrote:

VolcanoFlamesNL wrote:

Tsuchinoko wrote:

VolcanoFlamesNL wrote:

When you put it that way. Glad he didn't add touching. So many sad teens and weird adults touching Zero Suit Samus. (sigh) Tut Tut. Where did we go wrong? (Don't answer that)

Lol! xD

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Blast

Wait a sec... Isn't the Gamepad actually touchable during certain menus in Smash U?

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic