Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 20,441 to 20,460 of 27,917

CapeSmash

ROFL, I just noticed how Mewtwo's box displays "P1", but the cursor displays "1P". Fail. ANNND the gray tokens display CPU, but in the Japanese version it's "CP". ANNND R.O.B's using his Japanese design in the CSS. Triple fail.

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

Tsuchinoko

CapeSmash wrote:

ROFL, I just noticed how Mewtwo's box displays "P1", but the cursor displays "1P". Fail. ANNND the gray tokens display CPU, but in the Japanese version it's "CP". ANNND R.O.B's using his Japanese design in the CSS. Triple fail.

If we all met in person, lets say in a diner or something, like in a Tarantino movie, I'd say don't rain on my parade! But really, as much as I'd like to think Lucas and Wolf would make it back in, if you see something that signifies this as fake, say it loud and proud.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

NintendoFan64

jedisquidward wrote:

CapeSmash wrote:

midnafanboy wrote:

CapeSmash wrote:

Untitled

Nice fake. My brother has made better ones. ROFL

The sad thing is, there's people out there that think this leak is REAL. Omfg, I give up. Also, Lucas (A SEMI-CLONE) is in the clones
section. facepalm

Didn't everyone here including you said the last so called leaked picture fake and saying "my brother can do better than that!" And then it came out to be true?So yeah be quiet melee boy this can be real.And as a fan of the mother series and a fan of Lucas i never seen an artwork like that of him.But seriously take this with a grain of salt and a tea spoon of sugar.

"Melee boy"? ROFL.

The Mewtwo artwork is from the direct, Lucas is in the clones section, the black square thing that is behind "MEWTWO" is much smaller than the others, no gameplay, no gameplay, no gameplay, no nothing. At least the leaks back in August showed us some gameplay. And about the Lucas artwork; that could easily be an edit.

Why does everyone always act like they know whether or not something is fake? It's always based on the littlest, most insignificant thing yet everyone acts like it's obvious. When the leak that turned out to be real came out, everyone said that it was fake based on the most minor things. Yeah, there's no way that Sakurai and his team could EVER DO SOMETHING WEIRD

I'll admit, I am having my doubts, but it's DEFINITELY more realistic than other leaks I've seen. And if it's real, great! I would love to see Lucas come back!

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

UGXwolf

@CapeSmash Well, see, there's your problem. Ganondorf doesn't NEED to approach. You have to approach him. Playing Ganondorf well is more about being patient and waiting for your opponent to make a mistake, because they will and it's going to hurt them, in the end. You need to recognize when your opponent is going to be in a bad position and make them hurt for it.

Also, they most likely WILL use the Mewtwo art that was in the Direct, as if you haven't noticed, the trophies usually have the exact same pose as the renders, which are made smaller and used for the icons, as well. On top of that, claiming that the square is too small sounds a lot to me like when people kept pointing out that Game & Watch bled over into Wario's square, making the previous leak "clearly fake." I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm saying, I don't see what you're talking about. As for Lucas, at first I thought his pose looked really flat. I mean, everyone else is angled or looking to the side or something. Lucas's pose appears very boring, but then I noticed something. Ness is the only other character on here that's looking straight at the viewer instead of off at an angle. That seems very good. I'd totally buy this, except for one thing: I don't for a second believe they're close enough to being done with Mewtwo in order to have a useable menu or any kind of demo with gameplay of any sort. Having no gameplay doesn't help, but that's not important. Lack of evidence doesn't disprove anything. It just means it's not worth getting your hopes up on.

Also, I don't believe they'd bring back Lucas and not Wolf, but that may just be me.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

UGXwolf

CapeSmash wrote:

And that's what I get for not reading the most recent page before responding. XD My previous points all stand, but this is a much better indication than anything else you pointed out. There's a clear disjoint where this doesn't seem to know which version it is.

iKhan

CapeSmash wrote:

Tsuchinoko wrote:

http://www.eventhubs.com/tiers/ssb4/

Just thought I'd put this here as a conversation starter.

>Marth is number 12

NOPENOPENOPENOPENOPE

Also, incoming "tiers are stupid and worthless" replies. Guys, tiers just shows how a character performs in tournaments. It's not a "USE THE TOP TIER CHARACTERS ONLY OR GTFO" list. Just another lie spreaded by the elite.

Yes, but right now the tiers are ridiculously volatile. It's worth waiting a bit longer to let it stabilize.

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

veeflames

Why the heck is Kirby so low in tier lists? He's fast, has powerful aerials and excellent recovery...
@CapeSmash I don't know.... I'd say it's a fake because of Lucas being present, but that looks pretty good. It's no big deal. Toon Link, Ganondorf and Falco are in their exact positions, where they are supposed to be. ROB's design looks samey to me. I can't explain the Lucas(maybe a Sakurai Surprise like WFT and Duck Hunt?) and the 1P. Everything else looks normal.

Edited on by veeflames

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

Uncle_Franklin

It's obviously fake, I mean Shulk is just Little Mac in a blonde wig.

Uncle_Franklin

Blast

Okay... Bowser and that move Counter are so easily abused and cheap.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

MsJubilee

Okay i'm going to tell my take on this again,all the comments here saying it's fake!Are the exact same comments when we say the last one and then it came out to be true and everyone freaked out!I'm not saying this is real,i'm saying were doing the same thing when we saw the last leak.@Sockomario and yes you're a melee boy, cause you can't shut about the game,okay we get it you like it.

Edited on by MsJubilee

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

MsJubilee

CapeSmash wrote:

midnafanboy wrote:

CapeSmash wrote:

Untitled

Nice fake. My brother has made better ones. ROFL

The sad thing is, there's people out there that think this leak is REAL. Omfg, I give up. Also, Lucas (A SEMI-CLONE) is in the clones
section. facepalm

Didn't everyone here including you said the last so called leaked picture fake and saying "my brother can do better than that!" And then it came out to be true?So yeah be quiet melee boy this can be real.And as a fan of the mother series and a fan of Lucas i never seen an artwork like that of him.But seriously take this with a grain of salt and a tea spoon of sugar.

"Melee boy"? ROFL.

The Mewtwo artwork is from the direct, Lucas is in the clones section, the black square thing that is behind "MEWTWO" is much smaller than the others, no gameplay, no gameplay, no gameplay, no nothing. At least the leaks back in August showed us some gameplay. And about the Lucas artwork; that could easily be an edit.

But easily edited?Hmm that's the same thing what happened with Duck Hunt dog and bam he was there.And gameplay really?Even if the picture had gameplay footage of these characters ,no one will believe it including you everyone will"It's fake! and stuff."

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

KO-Cub

UGXwolf wrote:

@CapeSmash Well, see, there's your problem. Ganondorf doesn't NEED to approach. You have to approach him. Playing Ganondorf well is more about being patient and waiting for your opponent to make a mistake, because they will and it's going to hurt them, in the end. You need to recognize when your opponent is going to be in a bad position and make them hurt for it.
Also, I don't believe they'd bring back Lucas and not Wolf, but that may just be me.

He also has good air game. But yeah, you basically camp or slowly make your way towards them close enough to grab or till they get offensive. Defensive play.
Though it does look like 3 more spaces would be left if Mewtwo was added in the roster. The 3ds just can't handle anymore. And Sakurai said no exclusive characters. So this is probably the only DLC we'll get unless DLC for WiiU was to give it more stages.

Edited on by KO-Cub

Wavedashes behind you Got some of dat Maylay?
FE Heroes: 0964602082

3DS Friend Code: 5343-9126-6120 | Nintendo Network ID: KOCub

UGXwolf

MetalK9 wrote:

UGXwolf wrote:

He also has good air game. But yeah, you basically camp or slowly make your way towards them close enough to grab or till they get offensive. Defensive play.
Though it does look like 3 more spaces would be left if Mewtwo was added in the roster. The 3ds just can't handle anymore. And Sakurai said no exclusive characters. So this is probably the only DLC we'll get unless DLC for WiiU was to give it more stages.

I don't know. I think the 3DS can handle more characters. Just not more intensive characters. Most of the character cuts were likely made due to time, not resources. And I doubt Wolf or Lucas would be particularly resource heavy, anyways. It all comes down to time and money, really. Is it worth it to them to make that DLC to sell more copies of Smash and/or make more money? Possibly, but who knows?

cookiex

MetalK9 wrote:

There's unused graphics in the data files that would be for switching between screens on the CSS, so the screen being filled wouldn't be an issue.

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

veeflames

Can you guys challenge yourself to do this: beat a 2-stock CPU without getting touched at all. You can start from a Lv. 3 CPU.
snicker

God first.

Pootypie

VolcanoFlamesNL wrote:

Can you guys challenge yourself to do this: beat a 2-stock CPU without getting touched at all. You can start from a Lv. 3 CPU.
snicker

I can do that on lvl9 lol, well I will try.

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

veeflames

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

VolcanoFlamesNL wrote:

snicker

Really? Taking absolutely NO damage? Oh, and you can play against all characters except Little Mac and Olimar. Go for a character like Diddy Kong. Play on an Omega stage. And set to NO ITEMS.

Edited on by veeflames

God first.

DreamyViridi

I think I did that once in a For Glory match. Does that count? XD

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

veeflames

DreamyViridi wrote:

I think I did that once in a For Glory match. Does that count? XD

Did your opponent make any good amount of effort? If yes, then it counts... except he/she used Olimar or Little Mac.
Go for a Lv. 9 CPU.

God first.

KO-Cub

VolcanoFlamesNL wrote:

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

VolcanoFlamesNL wrote:

snicker

Really? Taking absolutely NO damage? Oh, and play with all characters except Little Mac and Olimar. Go for a character like Diddy Kong.

Did it with Samus first try against Mr.G&W. 3 lives by accident, but whatevs.

Wavedashes behind you Got some of dat Maylay?
FE Heroes: 0964602082

3DS Friend Code: 5343-9126-6120 | Nintendo Network ID: KOCub

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic