Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 20,481 to 20,500 of 27,917

veeflames

Blast wrote:

Wait a sec... Isn't the Gamepad actually touchable during certain menus in Smash U?

No. It looks like it, but no.

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

Blast

VolcanoFlamesNL wrote:

Blast wrote:

Wait a sec... Isn't the Gamepad actually touchable during certain menus in Smash U?

I have Smash U but I could've swore I touched a menu in Smash U. Hahaha I guess not.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

KO-Cub

Tsuchinoko wrote:

MetalK9 wrote:

If you have both versions and put the codes on your Club Nintendo account before the end of today. Then you get the CD soundtrack shipped to you at March.
Confirm both before the 31st of March. You get Mewtwo code.

I thought it was until the 20th of this month.

Well, I got my info here.
http://www.gamnesia.com/news/free-smash-bros-soundtrack-offer...

Wavedashes behind you Got some of dat Maylay?
FE Heroes: 0964602082

3DS Friend Code: 5343-9126-6120 | Nintendo Network ID: KOCub

KO-Cub

Blast wrote:

VolcanoFlamesNL wrote:

Blast wrote:

Wow. The 3ds ver has more to touch than the WiiU

I have Smash U but I could've swore I touched a menu in Smash U. Hahaha I guess not.

The 3ds has more things to touch than the U. Wow. Mind = blown

Edited on by KO-Cub

Yoshi

In the US, you have until the 13th to register the games to get the soundtrack.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Tsuchinoko

brewsky wrote:

Thats funny, in Japan we get an extra week.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

KO-Cub

Tsuchinoko wrote:

brewsky wrote:

Thats funny, in Japan we get an extra week.

Oh. You're in Japan. The more you know.

Pootypie

That is so ridiculous. Good job wasting your money!!!

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Pootypie

The article mentioned Mariotehplumber, funny...

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Grumblevolcano

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

Seems familiar, wasn't that person the one who created the scalping threads here?

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

NintendoFan64

You know, Nintendo should capitalize on this. They just keep making Rosallina and Luma amiibos, and that guy just keeps buying them! They could possibly make thousands, if not MILLIONS off of that jerk!

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

FriedSquid

Grumblevolcano wrote:

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

Seems familiar, wasn't that person the one who created the scalping threads here?

Yes.

Also, on that leak on the last page; as much as I'd like it to be true, I'm not sure it's real.

Never seen the Lucas image before, but it could be fake. As far as Mewtwo goes, I've already said that I think the image from the Direct is only his model (and perhaps not even a final one) and I agree that the bottom screen looks odd for him.

I think as far as DLC goes, I'm not believing any leaks are real until there's more word from Sakurai or Nintendo.

Edited on by FriedSquid

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

MsJubilee

NintendoFan64 wrote:

You know, Nintendo should capitalize on this. They just keep making Rosallina and Luma amiibos, and that guy just keeps buying them! They could possibly make thousands, if not MILLIONS off of that jerk!

If they do that then he must have alot of money to waste on Rosalina and Luma figures.But i do wonder what is he going to do with all of them?

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Resident Evil 4 Remake & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

FriedSquid

midnafanboy wrote:

NintendoFan64 wrote:

If they do that then he must have alot of money to waste on Rosalina and Luma figures.But i do wonder what is he going to do with all of them?

He sells them for ridiculous prices that most people can't pay. From his videos and Twitter, I've seen that he obviously doesn't care about the characters (or at least the ones he's selling) so he's really just doing it to get a massive profit. I wouldn't mind it as much if he didn't have such an ugly attitude about it.

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

veeflames

NintendoFan64 wrote:

Yeah, and once he's gotten about a million amiibo, Nintendo will then give free Rosalina and Luma amiibo to everyone through Club Nintendo! LOL.
But seriously, this is rubbish.

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

Pootypie

What's more surprising is that scalper didn't buy 100 Sonics instead according to my google search that is...

Pootypie

Azooooz

Nintendo should strict the purchase to 2 same amiibo per customer. This way, it will help reduce the product shortage.

Making promise is easy. The hard part is keeping it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3533-1743-6611 | 3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-7877 | My Nintendo: azooooz | Nintendo Network ID: desert_king_Q8

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic