Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 18,481 to 18,500 of 27,917

jariw

Crimzonlogic wrote:

SockoMario wrote:

Untitled

This is just absolutely pathetic. There is literally no excuse for this. Shame on you, $Nintendo$.

That must be an especially bad one that somehow slipped through quality control, because the other figures shown on that article looked nowhere near as bad as that one. And I've never seen a picture of a Marth Amiibo that looked great, anyways. Even the prototype looked off to me.
Now I'm worried that the Pit I preordered might have this Marth-derp syndrome. Please no.

GameXplain discussed the production quality, and came to the conclusion that it was the humanoid figures where the faces lacked in quality compared to the rest of the figures, with the face of Marth being especially bad. The rest of the Marth figure is detailed enough.

jariw

Crimzonlogic

jariw wrote:

GameXplain discussed the production quality, and came to the conclusion that it was the humanoid figures where the faces lacked in quality compared to the rest of the figures, with the face of Marth being especially bad. The rest of the Marth figure is detailed enough.

Zelda and Link don't look anywhere near this bad, though. Link's face looks great, actually, from what I've seen.
Now that I look at the article again, it doesn't have this photo with the white background. This is from the same source as the kotaku article, right? Looks like the same ugly Marth figure, but a different photo. If these are separate figures that both look like this, then that's bad news for the Marth figures...

I wonder what the paint on these is like. Maybe I can fix some messy paint jobs with my own acrylic paints. But that might render one of these useless as a collector's item, huh? They probably won't be worth much, anyway.

Edited on by Crimzonlogic

Currently playing: Smash Bros. 3DS, Xenoblade Chronicles, Alpha Sapphire.
Attempting to guide nephew through Skyward Sword. He keeps getting stuck.

Select one:
-Give me snacks.
-High-five me.
-Check out my Deviantart for dumb art: http://crimzonlogic.deviantart.c...

Inkling

jariw wrote:

Soundtrack: "Final Destination Ver. 2."

Now that's a Final Destination theme!

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

Uncle_Franklin

So I'm in Japan right now. It seems a lot of people are excited for Smash Bros, though the new Pokemon is very highly anticipated as well.

Uncle_Franklin

Blast

Franklin wrote:

So I'm in Japan right now. It seems a lot of people are excited for Smash Bros, though the new Pokemon is very highly anticipated as well.

Japanese gamers are excited for Smash Wii U?! Like seriously? I've become used to Japanese gamers really only buying handheld games.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Uncle_Franklin

Blast wrote:

Franklin wrote:

Japanese gamers are excited for Smash Wii U?! Like seriously? I've become used to Japanese gamers really only buying handheld games.

The talk on the playground (I'm a teacher) seems to be mostly about Smash 3DS and Pokemon, but that looks like it's spreading to interest in the Wii U version as well. Certainly it's being marketed quite heavily.

Uncle_Franklin

jariw

Yellowtails wrote:

There should be an option to change the music during a match.

There is such an option, or do I misunderstand what you want?

jariw

NintendoFan64

Okay, this is probably gonna sound REALLY stupid, but I think Mewtwo might not be the only DLC character. I was on the Smash Bros. website, and I noticed something. Remember how before all the characters were revealed there were just these empty squares on the character tabs at the bottom of the page? They were reserved for later revealed characters, and as more characters were revealed, more empty squares would be added. So now that all the characters have been revealed, then that means there shouldn't be any empty squares left, right? No...there's still six squares left. I know that before they meant nothing about the amount of characters (I remember back when some people thought there would only be 20 fighters in this game because that's how many squares there were. HAH!) because they were just there waiting to be filled by revealed characters and again, they would add more as characters were revealed, but I can't help but find that there are still some empty squares because all the characters were revealed, so there really isn't any need to add more, UNLESS more were being added. It's just a thought.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

kereke12

Ohh my lord this is awesome a 10 yr old girl beats a "PRO" at a Smash Event....

Edited on by kereke12

LONG LIVE NINTENDO

Switch Friend Code: sw-4699-3487-8963 | My Nintendo: kereke12 | Nintendo Network ID: Kereke12

kereke12

Undead_terror wrote:

@kereke12 Are you sure she fought "pro's"? other then that ya she is good.

Well it said pro in that Website "Nintendonews" .. I'm just writing what they wrote...So I don't know if there pros. But that's not the point the point here is that she's really good.

LONG LIVE NINTENDO

Switch Friend Code: sw-4699-3487-8963 | My Nintendo: kereke12 | Nintendo Network ID: Kereke12

LzWinky

NintendoFan64 wrote:

Okay, this is probably gonna sound REALLY stupid, but I think Mewtwo might not be the only DLC character. I was on the Smash Bros. website, and I noticed something. Remember how before all the characters were revealed there were just these empty squares on the character tabs at the bottom of the page? They were reserved for later revealed characters, and as more characters were revealed, more empty squares would be added. So now that all the characters have been revealed, then that means there shouldn't be any empty squares left, right? No...there's still six squares left. I know that before they meant nothing about the amount of characters (I remember back when some people thought there would only be 20 fighters in this game because that's how many squares there were. HAH!) because they were just there waiting to be filled by revealed characters and again, they would add more as characters were revealed, but I can't help but find that there are still some empty squares because all the characters were revealed, so there really isn't any need to add more, UNLESS more were being added. It's just a thought.

We already established that the empty squares mean nothing. They are only extensions that depend on what your browser size is

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

NintendoFan64

WaLzgi wrote:

NintendoFan64 wrote:

We already established that the empty squares mean nothing. They are only extensions that depend on what your browser size is

Ah. I forgot about that. Sorry about my stupidity. I'm gonna go in the corner now.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Pootypie

My body... is becoming more ready every day...

...12 days left

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

DefHalan

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

My body... is becoming more ready every day...

...12 days left

Yeah it is lol jk

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic