Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 18,461 to 18,480 of 27,917

NintendoFan64

The_Ninja wrote:

Anyone know if theres another earthbound stage in the U version?

I sure as hell hope so. I actually have this neat idea. Since they've decided to add a Mother 1 stage in the 3DS version, why not make Rural America a stage? It could be a traveling stage where you go to various locales in the game, like Ninten's House, Snowman, and Mt. Itoi. This could seriously be an awesome stage!

iKhan wrote:

4. Nothing from Super Paper Mario

That reminds me, I can't help but find the fact that Sticker Star got the most representation, but Super Paper Mario is pretty much nonexistent in this game to be total BS. The Ultimate Show is definitely on my list of tracks I hope are hidden, along with Masked Dedede, Poky Means Business, The Hippie theme, and the Spooky battle theme (Spooky was the villain of Pacman World 2).

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

IceClimbers

The main track I hope is hidden is Lightning Battle and maybe Mysterious Invaders. Also, Chaos Vortex isn't on the default track list iirc, which means it's a hidden track (whether it's the original or a remix).

Also, I hope to Arceus there is a new Sonic remix that's hidden.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

NintendoFan64

NintyMan wrote:

As I've stated before, I think the more old school DKC music might be in the Kongo Jungle stage. That's where the Gangplank Galleon music might be, and maybe even Melee's Jungle Japes that I was hoping would be in the 3DS version.

It's too bad the F-Zero stage doesn't appear to have a new stage, but who knows? Game & Watch hasn't even had a single Wii U stage so far!

I'm sure there's one hidden somewhere...hopefully. Also, I wonder if for Game & Watch they'll do something like Flat Zone 3.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

iKhan

NintendoFan64 wrote:

iKhan wrote:

4. Nothing from Super Paper Mario

That reminds me, I can't help but find the fact that Sticker Star got the most representation, but Super Paper Mario is pretty much nonexistent in this game to be total BS. The Ultimate Show is definitely on my list of tracks I hope are hidden, along with Masked Dedede, Poky Means Business, The Hippie theme, and the Spooky battle theme (Spooky was the villain of Pacman World 2).

Actually, Ultimate Show is one of my least favorite tracks from Super Paper Mario. I'd much rather see one of:

Count Bleck's Theme, Merlee's Mansion, Dimentio's theme, Mr. L's Theme, The Underwhere, Outer Space, and Floro Caverns.

And I really don't get why they didn't include a Super Paper Mario area in the Paper Mario stage. Say what you will about that game's gameplay, but it had some of the most diverse settings and one of the strongest stories.

They could have done almost any location from that game. But I think the best would have been Count Bleck's castle, in that just Black and White art style. They could have traps strewn all over the screen.

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

CapeSmash

Untitled

This is just absolutely pathetic. There is literally no excuse for this. Shame on you, $Nintendo$.

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

Pootypie

NintyMan wrote:

Personal Pros and cons of the soundtrack so far:
2. Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story final boss music (why is this not in the 3DS version too?)

It's in the game?! I really like the music!

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Crimzonlogic

SockoMario wrote:

Untitled

This is just absolutely pathetic. There is literally no excuse for this. Shame on you, $Nintendo$.

That must be an especially bad one that somehow slipped through quality control, because the other figures shown on that article looked nowhere near as bad as that one. And I've never seen a picture of a Marth Amiibo that looked great, anyways. Even the prototype looked off to me.
Now I'm worried that the Pit I preordered might have this Marth-derp syndrome. Please no.

Edited on by Crimzonlogic

Currently playing: Smash Bros. 3DS, Xenoblade Chronicles, Alpha Sapphire.
Attempting to guide nephew through Skyward Sword. He keeps getting stuck.

Select one:
-Give me snacks.
-High-five me.
-Check out my Deviantart for dumb art: http://crimzonlogic.deviantart.c...

Uncle_Franklin

Will Shulk's figure look like Little Mac in a blonde wig?

Uncle_Franklin

Joeynator3000

Figured I'd ask here...are Final Smashes (like Great Aether or Ultra Sword) able to target all 7 opponents? xD
In Brawl it always sound awesome when you got all 3 characters, so I wonder what 7 characters would sound like. lol

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

UGXwolf

@SockoMario Yes, Nintendo is clearly greedy because they chose to be more realistic about the quality control of a mass produced plastic figurine. They are a business. You want it to look pretty? Hope you're eager to shell out an extra $7.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

TeeJay

Franklin wrote:

This made me lol.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Grumblevolcano

Crimzonlogic wrote:

SockoMario wrote:

Untitled

That must be an especially bad one that somehow slipped through quality control, because the other figures shown on that article looked nowhere near as bad as that one. And I've never seen a picture of a Marth Amiibo that looked decent, anyways. Even the prototype looked off to me.
Now I'm worried that the Pit I preordered might have this Marth-derp syndrome. Please no.

I decided to cancel my Marth preorder and get Samus instead, not only is the quality bad but also the figure is useless outside of Smash especially as SMTxFE looks to be RIP.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

TeeJay

Omg Bubblegum KK was one of my favorite tracks in New Leaf! Although it sounds like he took an acid trip about a minute into the song, lol.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Crimzonlogic

Soooo, is it weird to anyone else that a major character like Hades would not have a real mention in the game other than a trophy?(Well, maybe more disappointing than weird) He doesn't even show up in the Palutena codec thing. I'm surprised he didn't. Maybe he will be in some sort of DLC later on. Or maybe he's a stage boss/hazard in a unrevealed stage?

@UGXwolf I'd pay a little more for a nice figurine of certain characters. That Marth figure pictured above is still ugly. I wouldn't pay five bucks for that, let alone full price. I expect that it's just a fluke, and the majority will look decent.

Franklin wrote:

Took me a second.

Edited on by Crimzonlogic

Currently playing: Smash Bros. 3DS, Xenoblade Chronicles, Alpha Sapphire.
Attempting to guide nephew through Skyward Sword. He keeps getting stuck.

Select one:
-Give me snacks.
-High-five me.
-Check out my Deviantart for dumb art: http://crimzonlogic.deviantart.c...

CapeSmash

I don't understand the appeal of K.K Slider songs. It's just some weird voice saying weird stuff over instruments. I do love 2:00 AM, though.

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

TeeJay

SockoMario wrote:

I don't understand the appeal of K.K Slider songs. It's just some weird voice saying weird stuff over instruments. I do love 2:00 AM, though.

Bubblegum KK is very catchy to me. But different tastes, bruh

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic