Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 18,501 to 18,520 of 27,917

Jazzer94

kereke12 wrote:

Ohh my lord this is awesome a 10 yr old girl beats a "PRO" at a Smash Event....

Girls got skills but rolf at that being a pro or top level player he was average.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Pootypie

DefHalan wrote:

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

My body... is becoming more ready every day...

...12 days left

Yeah it is lol jk

How dare you say such thing

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Inkling

NintendoFan64 wrote:

WaLzgi wrote:

NintendoFan64 wrote:

Okay, this is probably gonna sound REALLY stupid, but I think Mewtwo might not be the only DLC character. I was on the Smash Bros. website, and I noticed something. Remember how before all the characters were revealed there were just these empty squares on the character tabs at the bottom of the page? They were reserved for later revealed characters, and as more characters were revealed, more empty squares would be added. So now that all the characters have been revealed, then that means there shouldn't be any empty squares left, right? No...there's still six squares left. I know that before they meant nothing about the amount of characters (I remember back when some people thought there would only be 20 fighters in this game because that's how many squares there were. HAH!) because they were just there waiting to be filled by revealed characters and again, they would add more as characters were revealed, but I can't help but find that there are still some empty squares because all the characters were revealed, so there really isn't any need to add more, UNLESS more were being added. It's just a thought.

We already established that the empty squares mean nothing. They are only extensions that depend on what your browser size is

Ah. I forgot about that. Sorry about my stupidity. I'm gonna go in the corner now.

Don't worry about it

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

The_Ninja

That girl has got some skills. But was the cameraman also a 10 year old?
How hard can it be to hold the camera right?

The_Ninja

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

NintendoFan64

Jazzer94 wrote:

kereke12 wrote:

Girls got skills but rolf at that being a pro or top level player he was average.

...Why does that video remind me of an MLG video?

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Pootypie

NintendoFan64 wrote:

Jazzer94 wrote:

kereke12 wrote:

...Why does that video remind me of an MLG video?

#2MLG4U

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

UGXwolf

@YellowTails I dunno, that'd be kind of annoying. I'd rather have an option to let the music cycle so I don't have to spend the next 30 minutes listening to the same song over and over because one of my friends thought a 30-minute match would be funny.

Edited on by UGXwolf

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

NintendoFan64

Okay, I think it's time I get off of this thread, sice some of the hidden stages are popping up.

Edited on by NintendoFan64

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Pootypie

UGXwolf wrote:

@Nintendofan6400 You'll be back. They aaaallways come me back.

Lol this is exactly what my other forum says

Pootypie

CapeSmash

Untitled
Untitled
Duck Hunt is the oldest franchise represented by Smash. Predating Pac-Man by 4 years (1976).

Edited on by CapeSmash

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

CapeSmash

They'll go out of there way to visually update the Melee and Brawl stages, but not the N64 stages? Wow, unreal.

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

Blast

So does a free amiibo come with the purchase of the game?

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic