Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 16,501 to 16,520 of 27,917

The_Ninja

There is just something about Bowser working and Ridley not working. I can't explain it..

The_Ninja

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

Pootypie

Super Smash Bros for 3DS is 40 dollars right?

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

DBPirate

TheGreatGamer wrote:

As far as I know, since I'm getting it launch day.

Currently playing: Bayonetta 2

My Nintendo: DillPickle | Nintendo Network ID: Czechmate1129

Pootypie

DBPirate wrote:

TheGreatGamer wrote:

As far as I know, since I'm getting it launch day.

I guess that means yes? Lol

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Crimzonlogic

TheGreatGamer wrote:

Yes.

Currently playing: Smash Bros. 3DS, Xenoblade Chronicles, Alpha Sapphire.
Attempting to guide nephew through Skyward Sword. He keeps getting stuck.

Select one:
-Give me snacks.
-High-five me.
-Check out my Deviantart for dumb art: http://crimzonlogic.deviantart.c...

Pootypie

Crimzonlogic wrote:

TheGreatGamer wrote:

Yes.

Perfect! I had $40 in my nintendo account that I was saving up for something I might want for Wii U and 3DS. Looks like I can now put it to great use!

Pootypie

Inkling

TheGreatGamer wrote:

That's about £24, but we have to pay £35 instead

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

Crimzonlogic

Inkling wrote:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ByVyvi1CcAAoJyu.jpg

Uh oh, more leak time, looks like we need to call Mario

Probably fake

What's the one on the left? It looks familiar...I know that I know what it is but I can't remember what it's from...

Yeah, probs fake. The pictures are zoomed out. Shouldn't it show their faces closer?

Edited on by Crimzonlogic

Currently playing: Smash Bros. 3DS, Xenoblade Chronicles, Alpha Sapphire.
Attempting to guide nephew through Skyward Sword. He keeps getting stuck.

Select one:
-Give me snacks.
-High-five me.
-Check out my Deviantart for dumb art: http://crimzonlogic.deviantart.c...

Inkling

Crimzonlogic wrote:

Inkling wrote:

Probably fake

What's the one on the left? It looks familiar...I know that I know what it is but I can't remember what it's from...

Yeah, probs fake. The pictures are zoomed out. Shouldn't it show their faces closer?

Yeah.

It's Chibi-Robo

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

NintendoFan64

Inkling wrote:

Probably fake

Yeah, I'm not buying it. It looks like the leaker just showed pictures of trophies, and the reason I think that is that the character artwork on the character select screen looks a little more polished than the characters shown.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

TuVictus

If we do get DLC characters, it would be cool if Nintendo gave us the option to buy them with in game coins, so you could spend time grinding to get the money. It would at least make them feel more natural to get than if you just put in some credit card details

TuVictus

KO-Cub

Crimzonlogic wrote:

Inkling wrote:

Probably fake

Mewtwo doesn't look rendered properly and I'm pretty sure their supposed to use the Main Character Picture's of the characters preview screen on the select screen.
If Ridley and Mewtwo will really boost sales. Even though I don't like the idea, I can't hate them if they put them in for that reason.

@UGXwolf, Samus is tall with out the suit, but with. She's freakishly tall if it wasn't for the down sizing in smash. And Olimar is apparently a size of a leaf? (Never played Pikmin, Don't judge.) So any character can be remade to fit in smash and it doesn't matter, but we would think if Ridley was made smaller. He wouldn't look badass and strong as he would in the games. I still think 'Fusion' Ridley is bigger, but maybe because the area was quite small.

Edited on by KO-Cub

Wavedashes behind you Got some of dat Maylay?
FE Heroes: 0964602082

3DS Friend Code: 5343-9126-6120 | Nintendo Network ID: KOCub

NintendoFan64

Operative wrote:

If we do get DLC characters, it would be cool if Nintendo gave us the option to buy them with in game coins, so you could spend time grinding to get the money. It would at least make them feel more natural to get than if you just put in some credit card details

That needs to happen! I mean, then it would feel like you actually earned them instead of just buying them.

AceDefective

Inkling wrote:

Probably fake

Without a shadow of a doubt, its totally fake. the character portraits look zoomed out, they have an all black outline around around them which none of the other characters have, and top it all off headshots look more like trophies than the pre-rendered character portraits like everyone else has.

Just some random loser who loves a variety of things.
Youtube Channel | Deviant ART | YoYo Games account |

3DS Friend Code: 2079-6493-1326 | Nintendo Network ID: ZeroZX_Dev | Twitter:

Eel

@metalk9: Samus is pretty much the same height with and without the power suit. It adds one or two inches at most. According to old info about it.

About the Hunters, it is true they never quite caught up. They were pretty inconsequential to the series as a whole.

Much like the game they appeared on.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

TeeJay

NintendoFan64 wrote:

Operative wrote:

That needs to happen! I mean, then it would feel like you actually earned them instead of just buying them.

And you don't earn money? Remember, Nintendo is a business.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

NintendoFan64

TeeJay wrote:

NintendoFan64 wrote:

Operative wrote:

And you don't earn money? Remember, Nintendo is a business.

Good point. Nintendo needs the money. But it doesn't matter, because I'm most likely going to buy all the DLC for this game if DLC does come.

DefHalan

I want Fusion Suit Samus for a new Metroid rep. She can be faster but weaker clone of Samus. Her missiles could have a freeze effect, her beam could be the phase beam (the one that goes through walls) and it would charge faster but be weaker. Any of Samus fire attacks can be changed to electric attacks. The only thing I am not sure about how ti change would be her bombs. I think it would be cool

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic