Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 15,261 to 15,280 of 27,917

LzWinky

Jazzer94 wrote:

@DreamyViridi I've actually seen the "Too many sword users" quite a bit for Smash 4 which I don't quite understand, maybe they want more varied weapon wielders like an axe or spear, maybe even nunchaku which could be interesting now I think about it.

@UGXwolf What you just described completely conflicts with Sakurai talking about each version containing the same roster as someone with just a 3DS will never have all the characters and vice versa which would be one of the most despicable business moves in a very long time.

I'm still trying to get over how everyone is justifying that this is an incomplete roster, when all they are really saying is "I don't like it. Add more characters!"

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Late

I'd love if they released a patch that's told to add a new mode or fix some bugs and glitches but in reality there's more to it. It adds a character and a way to unlock it. It wouldn't be too Farfetch'd. Sakurai loves surprises. I doubt it will happen though.

It's its, not it's.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

Pootypie

NO GRASS POKEMON?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Seriously, they should make DLC and it should have a grass pokemon. Also ROB is last to unlock... obviously my favorite character has to be last lol

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Pootypie

Sorry for double post but is the final smash for other koopalings different? Would be weird to see them have Shadow Mario... I also like how Nintendo still remembers about Mario Sunshine, they should make version 2. Also they should make Shadow Mario in the game somehow...

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

LzWinky

TheGreatGamer wrote:

Sorry for double post but is the final smash for other koopalings different? Would be weird to see them have Shadow Mario... I also like how Nintendo still remembers about Mario Sunshine, they should make version 2. Also they should make Shadow Mario in the game somehow...

Since they are skins, no

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Crimzonlogic

Late wrote:

I'd love if they released a patch that's told to add a new mode or fix some bugs and glitches but in reality there's more to it. It adds a character and a way to unlock it. It wouldn't be too Farfetch'd. Sakurai loves surprises. I doubt it will happen though.

That would be an awesome way to prevent these leaks and early players from revealing everything too fast, actually.

Edited on by Crimzonlogic

Currently playing: Smash Bros. 3DS, Xenoblade Chronicles, Alpha Sapphire.
Attempting to guide nephew through Skyward Sword. He keeps getting stuck.

Select one:
-Give me snacks.
-High-five me.
-Check out my Deviantart for dumb art: http://crimzonlogic.deviantart.c...

Grumblevolcano

Jazzer94 wrote:

@UGXwolf What you just described completely conflicts with Sakurai talking about each version containing the same roster as someone with just a 3DS will never have all the characters and vice versa which would be one of the most despicable business moves in a very long time.

Nintendo's done it before though, the GCN to GBA adapter has unlocked characters in certain versions of games (e.g. Neil and Ella are unlocked in Mario Golf Toadstool Tour after connecting it with Advance Tour).

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Pootypie

19Robb92 wrote:

I'm somewhat sad that they changed R.O.B's final smash. I liked the SSBB one.

I like both, but I think I prefer this one

Pootypie

Pootypie

WaLzgi wrote:

TheGreatGamer wrote:

Since they are skins, no

That's weird, also sorry for so many posts. I was posting as I read over the thread.

Pootypie

Grumblevolcano

DestinyMan wrote:

The DK series is getting such little treatment; it's pretty sad.

I agree, even F-Zero is getting more as the Mute City stage is new (based on the SNES game) rather than reused from Melee.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Jazzer94

WaLzgi wrote:

Jazzer94 wrote:

@DreamyViridi I've actually seen the "Too many sword users" quite a bit for Smash 4 which I don't quite understand, maybe they want more varied weapon wielders like an axe or spear, maybe even nunchaku which could be interesting now I think about it.

I'm still trying to get over how everyone is justifying that this is an incomplete roster, when all they are really saying is "I don't like it. Add more characters!"

Well personally I'm happy with the roster even though I liked playing as Snake and Ice Climbers the inclusion of Dr. Mario proves that a character is never truly out of the series and has a shot at a future entry.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Nintendo6400

TheGreatGamer wrote:

19Robb92 wrote:

I like the new one better, it's more fair. The old one was like super curry mixed with starman.

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

TuVictus

So apparently miiverse is not in the game. I bet because Sakurai hates the internet and didn't want people posting screenshots. Pretty disappointing really

TuVictus

Pootypie

Operative wrote:

So apparently miiverse is not in the game. I bet because Sakurai hates the internet and didn't want people posting screenshots. Pretty disappointing really

I feel really sad for Sakurai

Pootypie

19Robb92

Nintendo6400 wrote:

TheGreatGamer wrote:

19Robb92 wrote:

I like the new one better, it's more fair. The old one was like super curry mixed with starman.

Hehe, yeah. It was a bit overpowered. At least when playing against three other players. Easy K.O's.

Operative wrote:

What?

That's a major bummer. Why in the world would he do that? If anything you should be able to upload re-plays to Miiverse & Youtube like in mario Kart 8 etc..

It better just be for the 3DS version.

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

NinjaWaddleDee

Has anyone seen online multiplayer streamed yet? Is it still lagtastic like in Brawl?

Check out my YouTube channel if you love gaming, and Nintendo (especially Metroid) I think you'll enjoy my videos. :)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCagN36OxIjCGUVMaYFtPgSg

Nintendo Network ID: NinjaWaddleDee

Ryu_Niiyama

Operative wrote:

Pretty sure it will get turned on once the game is released world wide. It's likely to limit spoilers (on miiverse! not everbody was glued to gaming sites) since it takes two clicks to switch to another region on miiverse.

Edited on by Ryu_Niiyama

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Pootypie

Wait can't you play with your 3DS friends? If so then we can play the game online together, would be very interesting.

Pootypie

TuVictus

Yeah someone please tell the streamers to try out online mode and tell us if Namco helped for nothing or if it's actually playable this time around

TuVictus

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic