Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 13,321 to 13,340 of 27,917

Tsuchinoko

midnafanboy wrote:

Alright so shulk is announced and dunban and riki are both in shulk's final smash.But where Reyn? Is his time over?

Which one is the fit human guy and which one is the animal thing?

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

MsJubilee

@Tsuchinoko Dunban is the fit human guy and riki is the animal thing.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Assassin's Creed: Revelations & Watch Dogs 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Nintendo6400

2Sang wrote:

@Defhalan
Ummm...you DO know that the exact same artwork, voice, and attack animations are from the leak. Nintendo took the videos down, and there's nowhere on the internet you can find where the other character renders are. You have already been proven wrong with Shulk.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=G6qNkud8bmk

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

Tsuchinoko

midnafanboy wrote:

@Tsuchinoko Dunban is the fit human guy and riki is the animal thing.

Haha. Thanks for answering in a way that fits the question.

Tsuchinoko

Btw, what is it for you guys?! Discussing Smash until the wee hours. At Yakiniku in Tokyo for lunch. Most of the customers are Chinese. Britpop playing on the radio.

Nintendo6400

The I still don't believe this leak 100% is because the leaker came out said that he lied about a specific part of the leak being the dlc. What else could he have lied about? Maybe he photo shopped one of the REAL characters out for a FAKE one? In short, I have to see everything officially confirmed first.
FYI I believe about 90% of the leak now.

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

Megatonwhale

[quote=Tsuchinoko][quote=torotoid64]

Tsuchinoko wrote:

torotoid64 wrote:

I'm gonna have fun playing as duck hunt dog and laughing at Ice Climbers mains :3

I'll keep out hope until we know for sure. Its possible the leak isn't showing a complete roster, or Sakurai could add them in as DLC. I'll be optimistic.

I could be wrong and please correct me if I am: but didn't someone point out that in one of the screens the Leaker hadn't unlocked All-Star Mode, something that only becomes available when all characters are unlocked.

Again, correct me if I'm wrong and I apologies if I'm injecting false hope into the situation but that's what I heard.

Megatonwhale

Twitter:

Tsuchinoko

Nintendo6400 wrote:

The I still don't believe this leak 100% is because the leaker came out said that he lied about a specific part of the leak being the dlc. What else could he have lied about? Maybe he photo shopped one of the REAL characters out for a FAKE one? In short, I have to see everything officially confirmed first.

Can't lie, at least parts of the leak are real. I'm still partially skeptical since the leak had multiple sources, the stage select screen for example. But more than that, regardless of whether theres changes or additions to what he leaked, the original leaker has shown himself to be a troll, as well as a major tool (obligatory Major Tool salute).

Azooooz

I, for the first time ever, have started to lose interest in this game simply because of the leaks. You know what I miss the most in this thread? Character predictions. It was so much fun reading what people wanted to be included in the game. But now, it's gone forever. It's so sad now, and I feel sorry for Sakurai because he loves to create games like these.

What I think it's best for Sakurai is to quit Nintendo. He doesn't deserve to be treated like that. He scrapped the story mode in this game because of what happened several years ago. Now this incident happens again. Sakurai, do yourself a favor and quit.

I'm sorry, but that's my opinion.

Making promise is easy. The hard part is keeping it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3533-1743-6611 | 3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-7877 | My Nintendo: azooooz | Nintendo Network ID: desert_king_Q8

Tsuchinoko

Azooooz wrote:

I, for the first time ever, have started to lose interest in this game simply because of the leaks. You know what I miss the most in this thread? Character predictions. It was so much fun reading what people wanted to be included in the game. But now, it's gone forever. It's so sad now, and I feel sorry for Sakurai because he loves to create games like these.

What I think it's best for Sakurai is to quit Nintendo. He doesn't deserve to be treated like that. He scrapped the story mode in this game because of what happened several years ago. Now this incident happens again. Sakurai, do yourself a favor and quit.

It wasn't Nintendo that disrespect him and leaked the info. No matter what company he made a game like this for if he kept things a secret this long and created this much hype people would want to leak it. Are you saying the situation wouldbe different if he worked for a different company? That's incredibly silly. Actually the source of the leak was someone who obtained the ESRB rating material.

What would make you think the problem is that he specifically worked for Nintendo? He's been an integral part of that company his entire adult life and he has nothing but respect within the company.

Edited on by Tsuchinoko

MsJubilee

@Azooooz He should quit?Yeah sakurai quit for something that could have happen anytime, when you were making the game and better yet quit during the development time of the game.Dude every game gets a leak sooner or later and you don't see developer's quitting for that.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Assassin's Creed: Revelations & Watch Dogs 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

ZurrrrBlattTron

I agree with @Tsuchinoko it's not right to say it's Nintendo's fault, it hasn't even been said if the leaker was a employee or not, and the Subspace videos are entirely different, those were posted AFTER the games release! That's completely like saying "Zomg Junichi Masuda should stop making Pokémon! The x and y leaks RUINED THE HYPE, even though the game still selled extremely well and is one of the best Pokémon games to date BUT STILL THE LEAKS OMG THE TERROR HE SHOULD JUST STOP AND LEAVE GAMEFREAK"

ZurrrrBlattTron

Twitter:

DBPirate

Azooooz wrote:

Quit?! I don't think he's a quitter kind of person. I don't care how much gets leaked. I still play the game for fun! I'm not sure quitting would be doing himself a favor.

Currently playing: Bayonetta 2

My Nintendo: DillPickle | Nintendo Network ID: Czechmate1129

Azooooz

I'm not saying that it's Nintendo's fault. I'm saying that the game surprises that Sakurai has worked for are ruined. This game is the biggest yet, and many surprises are expected to be big. I'll try to be optimistic by pretending that I didn't see the leaks.

If you want to keep the hype level high, avoid seeing the leak as much as possible until the game release.

Making promise is easy. The hard part is keeping it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3533-1743-6611 | 3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-7877 | My Nintendo: azooooz | Nintendo Network ID: desert_king_Q8

LzWinky

Nintendo6400 wrote:

No no. The DLC is 100% confirmed

Since some of the leak is real, it must ALL be real. Right?

Azooooz wrote:

I'm not saying that it's Nintendo's fault. I'm saying that the game surprises that Sakurai has worked for are ruined. This game is the biggest yet, and many surprises are expected to be big. I'll try to be optimistic by pretending that I didn't see the leaks.

If you want to keep the hype level high, avoid seeing the leak as much as possible until the game release.

So...what does this have to do with Nintendo?

Edited on by LzWinky

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Haxonberik

The most likely thing is the only character the leak got spoiled was Shulk, and just maybe one of the other newcomers, at least for us westerners because the leak showed us the characters just aswe would have seen them at Japanese release. At least for me, I can't see how that kills the hype. I still play Brawl today, and believe me, it doesn't have the slightest thing to do with how I found out who the characters were (I googled the css the day the game came out in Japam btw)

www.convectiongames.com

Sir_Diabeetus

DBPirate wrote:

Azooooz wrote:

Quit?! I don't think he's a quitter kind of person. I don't care how much gets leaked. I still play the game for fun! I'm not sure quitting would be doing himself a favor.

I agree with @DBPirate, Sakurai-San isn't a quitter kind of a person. I still love to play the game, but Sakurai doesn't like leaks, leaks are also the reason why Subspace was never on Smash 4. Quitting isn't gonna solve everything y'know. He asked one simple thing to not to do, but then there's some kind of ERSB material sender ruining all the surprise. (Even though some parts of the leaks aren't true.) Sakurai isn't going to quit just because of some kind of a leak.....

[spoiler]I'm alive- wait no... I'm dead.[/spoiler]

Nintendo Network ID: Superninten13

Eel

It's funny that there's people still reluctant to believe that the leak was real.

Even if one of the leakers edited one of the images (and they did, the one with "disablád" was admitted to have been modified to mess with people), even if not all of the info is truthful... The leak was a real leak.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic