Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 13,341 to 13,360 of 27,917

LzWinky

At the same time, I didn't think Subspace was really necessary anyway. The new Classic mode seems much more appealing

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

LzWinky

Morphbug wrote:

It's funny that there's people still reluctant to believe that the leak was real.

Even if one of the leakers edited one of the images (and they did, the one with "disablád" was admitted to have been modified to mess with people), even if not all of the info is truthful... The leak was a real leak.

At the same time, some of the leak can still be wrong or a lie. As long as doubt exists, it's not 100% confirmed. Sarcasm aside, some confirmation does not mean all confirmation.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Eel

I still hope there's some sort of adventure mode.

Just classic mode and a bunch of simple minigames doesn't seem quite enough.

Edit: shulk and his official art and fighting style is all anyone needs. Even if not all of the leak is 100% true, if at least 10% of that leak came from the real unreleased game, that means the leak was real.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Sir_Diabeetus

WaLzgi wrote:

At the same time, I didn't think Subspace was really necessary anyway. The new Classic mode seems much more appealing

You do have a point, After all, we did survived without adventure mode in the Good ol' N64 days. I'm fine without adventure mode, now all I can hear people giving a hoot on no adventure mode.

Edited on by Sir_Diabeetus

[spoiler]I'm alive- wait no... I'm dead.[/spoiler]

Nintendo Network ID: Superninten13

LzWinky

Morphbug wrote:

Edit: shulk and his official art and fighting style is all anyone needs. Even if not all of the leak is 100% true, if at least 10% of that leak came from the real unreleased game, that means the leak was real.

The Smash Run may be the new adventure mode. It's very similar in design with a few perks

There's no real doubt that some of it was real, but some users here jump to the conclusion that it must all be true, which won't be the case until everything is confirmed.

Edited on by LzWinky

Eel

All I don't like about smash run is that it's... Little more than being thrown in a dungeon for five fixed minutes just to end in a super short minigame or battle.

I dunno, it just kinda feels like it won't be all that good in single player.

Bloop.

LzWinky

Who plays Smash for the single player?

And if you think about it, Subspace Emissary was mostly a movie with some platforming segments that just repeated themselves in the end

Sir_Diabeetus

Morphbug wrote:

All I don't like about smash run is that it's... Little more than being thrown in a dungeon for five fixed minutes just to end in a super short minigame or battle.

I dunno, it just kinda feels like it won't be all that good in single player.

I get it why you do want something that's similar to Adventure Mode, but it's just like N64 days, no Adventure Mode. I would actually like an Adventure Mode in SSB4.

Sir_Diabeetus

WaLzgi wrote:

Who plays Smash for the single player?

And if you think about it, Subspace Emissary was mostly a movie with some platforming segments that just repeated themselves in the end

How to make this a full movie, Combine all da SE clips. Done. =3=

Edited on by Sir_Diabeetus

UGXwolf

@torotoid94 I really wish people would stop saying that. Dixie is literally nothing like Diddy. Saying Dixie would play like a Diddy clone is like calling any swordsman a Link clone.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Tsuchinoko

There's leaks in nearly every form of media now. I guess the silver lining is that we all learned a little something about our current internet culture. Leaks can come from anywhere, and if this was truly leaked by an ESRB related source, or if someone attained those materials in a less than honest way, then that makes this even worse, since sending materials to the ESRB for the purpose of getting an age rating should be the time when the game is safest from leaks.

Anyway information that the ESRB or PEGI get are not complete finished products.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

Tsuchinoko

Morphbug wrote:

I don't think thats what most skeptics are currently arguing. We know the leak is based in some truth. The extent of how much of what we saw is what is up for debate. Some people are looking at the character and stage leaks and saying they are final, no changer or additions. That is what we are getting, period. That means characters that were not in that pic are for sure cut, and we will never see them again. I just can't accept anything unless its tangible and in my hand. Once I see it firsthand, then Im done.

And yes, blah blah, you could make allusions to how this is like religious or political debates, but...yawwwwn.

And of course we all want to know this information. We're begging for it. What the leaker failed to realise, or just didn't care about, is that we wanted to hear this stuff from Sakurai, not some random jerk.

Edited on by Tsuchinoko

Eel

Why would I even compare this to politics or religion?

Anyway, it was more directed to a certain comment some pages ago along the lines of "just because Shulk looks exactly like the one in the leak it doesn't mean the leak is true".

Bloop.

Tsuchinoko

Nintendo6400 wrote:

WaLzgi wrote:

Morphbug wrote:

It's funny that there's people still reluctant to believe that the leak was real.

Even if one of the leakers edited one of the images (and they did, the one with "disablád" was admitted to have been modified to mess with people), even if not all of the info is truthful... The leak was a real leak.

At the same time, some of the leak can still be wrong or a lie. As long as doubt exists, it's not 100% confirmed. Sarcasm aside, some confirmation does not mean all confirmation.

I need to keep the faith for Wolf.

Keeping the faith for Lucas. Right there with ya bud.

I for one wouldn't mind them being DLC. I'd buy Wolf too. Who doesnt love his up smash and howl taunt? Nobody, thats who.

Tsuchinoko

Morphbug wrote:

Why would I even compare this to politics or religion?

Anyway, it was more directed to a certain comment some pages ago along the lines of "just because Shulk looks exactly like the one in the leak it doesn't mean the leak is true".

I made the comparison as a sarcastic joke about the nature of debates in general.

Sir_Diabeetus

I also want the option to change the Language to Japanese, just like in Melee. Instead of going to the main menu setting, changing the language and going back to the game. :l

Tsuchinoko

NintenNess wrote:

I also want the option to change the Language to Japanese, just like in Melee. Instead of going to the main menu setting, changing the language and going back to the game. :l

What? You can do that for brawl?

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic