Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 13,301 to 13,320 of 27,917

LzWinky

2Sang wrote:

That's ok the first step is denial. How silly are you going to look over the next few weeks if you keep this up?

Not as silly as those who believed that Pokken Fighters would be shown at e3 or heck everyone who believes the leaks that are mostly fake

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

CapeSmash

I believe the leak, because it's painfully obvious it's real.

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

LzWinky

And the Shulk trailer was still good, right? Just doubt every leak and you'll still be surprised by news

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Crimzonlogic

WaLzgi wrote:

And the Shulk trailer was still good, right? Just doubt every leak and you'll still be surprised by news

I try to look at leaks as if they are fake if they look fake and 50/50 if they look real. This recent big leak keeps getting more and more parts confirmed, so it's really hard to doubt it now.

Currently playing: Smash Bros. 3DS, Xenoblade Chronicles, Alpha Sapphire.
Attempting to guide nephew through Skyward Sword. He keeps getting stuck.

Select one:
-Give me snacks.
-High-five me.
-Check out my Deviantart for dumb art: http://crimzonlogic.deviantart.c...

2Sang

@Defhalan
Ummm...you DO know that the exact same artwork, voice, and attack animations are from the leak. Nintendo took the videos down, and there's nowhere on the internet you can find where the other character renders are. You have already been proven wrong with Shulk.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

2Sang

Undead_terror wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

The leak is real.

I feel sorry for Sakurai though.

Ya, Duck Hunt would of gotten us good if it came out of no where!

Yeah that's the perfect "out of nowhere" character for smash 4. Too bad he was spoiled. At least we still don't know how his mechanics will work though.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea

LzWinky

And everyone here is to blame, no? You ate up and discussed the leak instead of ignoring it

2Sang

WaLzgi wrote:

2Sang wrote:

That's ok the first step is denial. How silly are you going to look over the next few weeks if you keep this up?

Not as silly as those who believed that Pokken Fighters would be shown at e3 or heck everyone who believes the leaks that are mostly fake

There's a difference between believing everything you see on the internet and admitting it's true. Sure, most "leaks" are fake probably over 99% of them, but once in a while, there's something real and ESPECIALLY when it's close to release. This one is and has been proven real. End of discussion.

Haxonberik

I still find it really suspicious that the first part with the character list is in another text block. I'll just keep my expectations low and believe the down part for now. That will confirm Alph is in at least . In fact I was thinking for quite a while that would be a pretty good reason for the character to be called "Pikmin and Olimar" instead of "Olimar and Pikmin" or just "Olimar"

www.convectiongames.com

2Sang

WaLzgi wrote:

And everyone here is to blame, no? You ate up and discussed the leak instead of ignoring it

I have to agree with this to a large extent, but you can't blame people for being curious or even taking it seriously (as I didn't take it seriously at first). The leaker should be ashamed though for releasing this info and deserves the legal troubles that will pursue him.

For the record, nobody wanted to talk about ghiriam during the day of the leaks, despite multiple comments by me trying to bring him up. I still think he's one of the best AT's yet.

2Sang

DestinyMan wrote:

@2Sang: Ghirahim is certainly one of the smartest assist trophies, since he can teleport back onto the stage if he falls off.

Yeah I can't wait to see his tongue in action. And there will certainly be plenty of funny pics that'll be taken with him and link, provided the camera feature comes back.

DefHalan

2Sang wrote:

Ummm...you DO know that the exact same artwork, voice, and attack animations are from the leak. Nintendo took the videos down, and there's nowhere on the internet you can find where the other character renders are. You have already been proven wrong with Shulk.

There is a difference of the information provided being correct and the leak being real. But you don't care what I say, so go ahead and believe the leak, I won't stop you

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Crimzonlogic

WaLzgi wrote:

Was this directed at me? I wasn't blaming anyone for anything. I'm just sitting here all excited that this stuff is proving to be real one piece at a time. It's like watching some awesome myth unfold. I'm wondering if this whole thing is true now. I'm eager to find out if those other characters are in or not. I don't understand why I'm so entertained by this...It's just a game, but I can't stop thinking about it. I'm going to burn out and lose interest at this rate, haha.

Edited on by Crimzonlogic

Currently playing: Smash Bros. 3DS, Xenoblade Chronicles, Alpha Sapphire.
Attempting to guide nephew through Skyward Sword. He keeps getting stuck.

Select one:
-Give me snacks.
-High-five me.
-Check out my Deviantart for dumb art: http://crimzonlogic.deviantart.c...

TuVictus

The reason this leak was discussed so much was because it was the first one in a while that wasn't immediately able to be disproved. The only thing that came close was that bs "Little Mac is Shulk" picture. I just find it endlessly entertaining that people were swearing up and down it was fake. "This is the fakest leak ever, who the hell makes these pieces of crap? We're supposed to believe this?" and I'm guessing they did that so if it did end up fake, they could rub it in everyone's faces like they did in the past. Now they can't, and are seemingly upset that the leak was proven to be 100% real

TuVictus

LzWinky

2Sang wrote:

WaLzgi wrote:

2Sang wrote:

There's a difference between believing everything you see on the internet and admitting it's true. Sure, most "leaks" are fake probably over 99% of them, but once in a while, there's something real and ESPECIALLY when it's close to release. This one is and has been proven real. End of discussion.

Not all characters are officially confirmed.

Tsuchinoko

torotoid64 wrote:

Tsuchinoko wrote:

torotoid64 wrote:

I'm gonna have fun playing as duck hunt dog and laughing at Ice Climbers mains :3

Why would you laugh at them? We're all fans of the same game. How would you feel if your main was cut?

just playing around :3 Ice Climbers were a favorite of mine but weren't mains I am sad to see them go. Pretty shocking as well sorry if I offended you >~<

No worries. Hard to detect sarcasm or jokes through text.

@2Sang I'll keep out hope until we know for sure. Its possible the leak isn't showing a complete roster, or Sakurai could add them in as DLC. I'll be optimistic.

Lucas was always going to be the underdog. He's from one of dy favorite games ever and they made him fun to play in Brawl. I would have been happy with them keeping him, even if they were going to cut his stage and all the music. If the leak is 100% real and final, no changes or additions, at least they kept Ness. I am surprised they couldn't get Ice Climbers to work out. Any Ice Climbers mains who would have been happy with them returning even if they were scaled down, like not having separate AI?

Of course remember, its a hypothetical question. I have reasons for thinking Lucas might make it back even before DLC. And as for Ice Climbers, we do have that polar bear in Smash Run!

Edited on by Tsuchinoko

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

MsJubilee

Alright so shulk is announced and dunban and riki are both in shulk's final smash.But where Reyn? Is his time over?

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic