Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 12,681 to 12,700 of 27,917

Nintendo6400

It's kinda of hard for me to say. That bowser jr. Definitely looks real, but shulk looks a bit off to me. This could just be a brawl hack, but it shows smash 4 bowser along with the character effects. I'm really not too sure what to think. I'm kinda hoping it's fake because ganondorf is still a clone. Although shulk and bowser Jr are on my list.

Edited on by Nintendo6400

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

LzWinky

2Sang wrote:

I'm 90% sure its real now

And then Sakurai takes them out just to prove them wrong.

Though honestly Ganondorf is a no-brainer. Bowser Jr. sure looks fun to play

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

TheKingOfTown

Ok, yeah it's real

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

Nintendo6400

DestinyMan wrote:

The DK fan in me is getting really worried now.

Your not only one man

LzWinky

Now I just wish Sakurai would announce the roster so that these leaks could end

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

DreamyViridi

I... don't know how to feel... This being true would mean I know every character before the games even near release, all because of a leak. I could accept spoiling myself from when the Japanese got it but not like this.
I don't like Bowser Jr.'s setup if this is true. Come on, he's capable of running around on his own with his paintbrush. He isn't handicapped or anything.

Sakurai, you need to do something!

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

LzWinky

They're commenting on separate leaks though. They don't really confirm each other completely...

Tsuchinoko

Did anyone check out the two new song samples on the site? One from Megaman 2 and one from Nintendogs.

@WaLzgi Apparently the character select screen and DLC are the same leaker, but that stage select screen was a separate leak.

Edited on by Tsuchinoko

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

2Sang

DestinyMan wrote:

I'm not watching the videos, but apparently it sounds like people are rather mixed so far, which is how I feel as well.

Let's just consider the implications if this is real. What part about the roster would be your biggest disappointment? Mine would be no DK newcomer at all.

Yeah I was expecting at least 1 new do rep plus either ridley or mewtwo. I won't be too disappointed if Dr Mario has a unique move set though.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

NintendoFan64

Everyone, let's just calm down! Okay...are Bowser Jr. and Shulk in the game? From the looks of it, yes. But does that mean the rest of the leak is true? No. Just because it was right about a couple of the characters doesn't automatically mean that it's 100% true. Just look at the Gematsu leak. Could the leak be true? I don't know. Nobody knows. For now, we just have to wait and see how things play out.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Azooooz

Why do some people like to ruin the game through this kind of things? Seriously, leaks like these ruin the game's surprises.

Making promise is easy. The hard part is keeping it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3533-1743-6611 | 3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-7877 | My Nintendo: azooooz | Nintendo Network ID: desert_king_Q8

DreamyViridi

@DestinyMan - Bah, it's true. I always disregard this kind of stuff. I can only blame myself...
Mixed feelings aside, a POTD that supports or denies this would be much appreciated, even if I don't want it to be true...

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Nintendo6400

I might have something that (kinda) disproves the leak. In one of the leaks bowser does a back throw to his son. Now I found this video on vgbootcamp who also do a back throw with bowser. If you look closely the throw doesn't match up 100%.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLcMdMmtHkPpSWM0mlhoB2GI2b9F4...
It happens near the end of this video. This is all I have so far that might disprove the leak.

Edit: sorry I was in a hurry to make my class.

Edited on by Nintendo6400

DefHalan

Azooooz wrote:

Why do some people like to ruin the game through this kind of things? Seriously, leaks like these ruin the game's surprises.

some people don't count this as ruining the game. I don't play games to be surprised, I play games to enjoy them and most of that is through the actual gameplay. If you are trying to advoid spoilers then I suggest not looking at anything Smash Bros related for the next 5 weeks (or however long it is until release)

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

The_Ninja

One thing that is weird, all the characters that we know of in the match are very noticeable, but Bowser Jr. is not. I can barely see that it's him. Same goes for Ganondorf and Shulk.
Maybe it's because it's the 3DS version.

The_Ninja

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

cookiex

We'll know the truth in two weeks anyhow. To me it looks legit.

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

ZorR2x

more pics

Jazzer94

Azooooz wrote:

Knowing what characters there are going to be doesn't ruin the game for me in the slightest as I like to plan who I'm going to use.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic