Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 12,661 to 12,680 of 27,917

Eel

A little late for the music talk, but I WANT Gerudo Valley to get a remix of Koume & Kotake's theme from OoT/MM.

It's literally my favorite song from those games and it fits.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Haxonberik

Pikachu mainer here! I'm so tired of people calling me spammy for using the down+b thunder... I think it's mostly the fact that most pikachu attacks are easily visible and hearable, so everyone notices every single time you use them... That said maybe others are spammier than me. His launch power is not that great so I do finish off a lot of fighters vertically with the down+b, so I really understand the anger against it.

www.convectiongames.com

Blast

Haxonberik wrote:

Pikachu mainer here! I'm so tired of people calling me spammy for using the down+b thunder... I think it's mostly the fact that most pikachu attacks are easily visible and hearable, so everyone notices every single time you use them... That said maybe others are spammier than me. His launch power is not that great so I do finish off a lot of fighters vertically with the down+b, so I really understand the anger against it.

Ohhhh I can't wait until we fight online. I main Peach and I can't wait to see whatcha got!

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Tsuchinoko

Haxonberik wrote:

Pikachu mainer here! I'm so tired of people calling me spammy for using the down+b thunder... I think it's mostly the fact that most pikachu attacks are easily visible andhearable, so everyone notices every single time you use them... That said maybe others are spammier than me. His launch power is not that great so I do finish off a lot of fighters vertically with the down+b, so I really understand the anger against it.

Well, no one here called you spammy specifically, but yes there is general frustration over that move. I'd say Zelda and Dins Fire can be called out for that too. Just be known as THAT Pikachu main who uses Pikachus moves in an interesting and cool way.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

TeeJay

Tsuchinoko wrote:

Haxonberik wrote:

Pikachu mainer here! I'm so tired of people calling me spammy for using the down+b thunder... I think it's mostly the fact that most pikachu attacks are easily visible andhearable, so everyone notices every single time you use them... That said maybe others are spammier than me. His launch power is not that great so I do finish off a lot of fighters vertically with the down+b, so I really understand the anger against it.

Well, no one here called you spammy specifically, but yes there is general frustration over that move. I'd say Zelda and Dins Fire can be called out for that too. Just be known as THAT Pikachu main who uses Pikachus moves in an interesting and cool way.

I wouldn't consider him my main, but I do use Pikachu sometimes because I like speedy characters. My fighting style is pretty physical so I tend not to use special moves a lot so I don't use his Thunder move all that much, with the exception of using it as a crowd disperser.

But every Pikachu player I've fought in the past has been a spammer, which sucks...but I've gotten pretty good at reading when they'll use it and dodge accordingly.

As for Zelda however, I can never seem to handle Din's Fire spammers and it is simply infuriating.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Eel

Whenever I feel like trolling others, Zelda's Din's Fire, Pikachu's Thunder and thundershock, and Pit's spiny blades-thingy are my favorite options.

Edit: oh, and Mr G&W's judgement.

Edit 2: oooohhhhhh and Kirby's (not necessarily) kamikaze technique is super funny too. Specially with new players.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Kewlan

Morphbug wrote:

and Pit's spiny blades-thingy

HYAYAYAYAYAYA!!! HYAYAYAYAYAYA!!! HYAYAYAYAYAYA!!! HYAYAYAYAYAYA!!! HYAYAYAYAYAYA!!!

Edited on by Kewlan

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

SheldonRandoms

Pit could spin a record baby! and he'd do it like HYAYAYAYAYAYA!!! HYAYAYAYAYAYA!!! HYAYAYAYAYAYA!!! RIGHT ROUND! RIGHT ROUND!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Kewlan

Untitled

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

19Robb92

I wonder if we'll get a stage creator in the WiiU game.

Seems like they skipped that for the 3DS version, which is kind of sad. I enjoyed that in SSBB, despite being limited.

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

SheldonRandoms

Luigi needs a new costume when he does that pose ;3
Untitled

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Tsuchinoko

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Luigi needs a new costume when he does that pose ;3
Untitled

I love Luigi memes! They're always the best. Even non-gaming sites and slow day news cover them.

SheldonRandoms

@Tsuchinoko That's not just a Luigi meme.......(••) / ( ••)>⌐■-■ / (⌐■_■) THAT'S LUIGI JACKSON!!!

Tsuchinoko

It looks like another thing Sakurai fit in from Uprising was a bar that shows the remaining battery. A lot of games don't have that.

Jazzer94

Tsuchinoko wrote:

It looks like another thing Sakurai fit in from Uprising was a bar that shows the remaining battery. A lot of games don't have that.

It is a useful feature when playing wireless either local or online as you can't go into the home menu.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

The_Ninja

Okay, this leak has got to be real. It could also just be hacked brawl footage, but I really doubt it. I saw some people saying that Nintendo send the ESRB videos of the game, but why does it have ESRBBOO83 as nickname? 8 = B and 3 =S. Yeah, that sounds like something NINTENDO would do.

The_Ninja

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

TuVictus

If Shulk is in I'm officially satisfied. So happy the leak is true

TuVictus

2Sang

I'm 90% sure its real now

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic