Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 10,721 to 10,740 of 27,917

DBPirate

Nintendo_Ninja wrote:

DestinyMan wrote:

If you told me Captain Falcon would be announced before Wario, I would've laughed you out of this forum!

Seriously, I'm tempted to think something is up with Wario.

Naw. I doubt it. I'm willing to wager that he would make it in.

Now that you mention it, it is kind of weird but I agree with NintendoNinja. I think he would make it in. After all, in the Smash Direct, whenever it showed the Ashley Assist Trophy in action, the WarioWare symbol was next to her name so it must have some other representation or I don't think it would have its own symbol.

I just don't want R.O.B. or Snake to return. They also really need to make some changes to Falco.

Currently playing: Bayonetta 2

My Nintendo: DillPickle | Nintendo Network ID: Czechmate1129

MsJubilee

R.O.B can leave for all i care. We have one robot in smash bros and that's megaman, we don't need two.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Assassin's Creed: Revelations & Watch Dogs 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Nintendo_Ninja

midnafanboy wrote:

R.O.B can leave for all i care. We have one robot in smash bros and that's megaman, we don't need two.

Poor Rob. Did anyone like him in Smash?

Nintendo ID Network: Nintendo_Ninja
Mario Maker ID: LR5-VQV-THG

Nintendo6400

Ganondorf is in more of a dire need of a move set change then Falco. You know I just had a thought about Black Shadow. If B. Shadow makes it into the game he might take over ganons old moveset. Of course if only Ganon gets a new moveset.

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

FriedSquid

DestinyMan wrote:

I know Wario's in the games, but I just find it lame that he's being withheld for so long. He was a major character in Brawl, revealed for that game from the very beginning. Apparently his importance has declined a bit since there's only been Wario Land: Shake It, WarioWare: Snapped, WarioWare D.I.Y., and Game & Wario after Brawl. I personally don't think he would need many changes. Unless he appears in one of the last revealed newcomer videos, I could see him being a hidden character at this point, which I find pretty weird. But there's always a random Pic of the Day!

Lol, I think Sakurai is just teasing us. Remember that Zero Suit was revealed in that same video (Meta Knight as well know that I think of it) and he joked that she wouldn't return. I think he's just pulling a similar trick with Wario.

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

MsJubilee

Wario can't change i hope they don't change him. I'm waiting for him to be announced cause i want too see him in HD,with his crazy antics.

Edited on by MsJubilee

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Assassin's Creed: Revelations & Watch Dogs 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Supermarioman

Nintendo_Ninja wrote:

midnafanboy wrote:

Poor Rob. Did anyone like him in Smash?

I did, in fact he was one of my mains back when I was playing Brawl all the time after it came out, Hell to this day he is one of my favorite characters to play as, he's a bit harder to work with, but you can do a lot with him. He's the main veteran I want to see return in Smash 4, with Meta Knight followed closely behind. Especially if he's upgraded like they did in Project M where he was made even more awesome. I've never understood peoples hate for ROB, he's a unique character with a unique moveset, why cut that from the game?

As for the ongoing Pokemon talk, Jigglypuff should be returning, she's one of the original 12 and she's always been an enjoyable character to play as. Sure she doesn't have the relevance she had, but what does that honestly matter? Relevance has little to no effect on the Smash games really. If the Pokemon line-up is expanded to 6, I'd argue Sceptile should be that 6th rep just on the basis of his completion of the Fire, Water, Fire starter trio from assorted generations and his relevance due to the upcoming R/S remakes. Personally Sceptile was one of my favorite Pokemon that generation and my pick for starter, I guess I'm weird in liking characters everyone else seems to dislike, but at least I prove these characters do have fans. I'd rather have Sceptile over Mewtwo just because he's a new character, but if possible I don't see what would be wrong with having both. I did love playing as him in Melee so I'd love to see him back of course! But I'd rather have Sceptile honestly I guess if I had to choose between the two...

Supermarioman

TheKingOfTown

Screw you guys. ROB is awesome.

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

Tsuchinoko

I'm sure he's being revealed soon. If they held out this long to reveal him then there might be some changes to his look or moveset.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

ZurrrrBlattTron

R.O.B is one of my favorites :3 Mega Man is cool and all but overall I find R.O.B more interesting and fun, seriously not enough people use R.O.B enough he could seriously kick some donkeys if used right

ZurrrrBlattTron

Twitter:

TheKingOfTown

I think it's more of a why wouldn't he stay? There's no reason to cut him.

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

FriedSquid

TheKingOfTown wrote:

I think it's more of a why wouldn't he stay? There's no reason to cut him.

Well this type of argument could go both ways. Just because there's no apparent reason to cut him doesn't mean he needs to or will stay in. But at the same time, just because there's no reason to keep him, doesn't mean he will get cut. I guess it's kind of a toss-up, if you get what I'm saying.

Edited on by FriedSquid

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

MrWalkieTalkie

I found this old article talking about why Miis shouldn't be in Smash.
http://gaminrealm.com/2013/07/18/why-miis-dont-belong-in-smas...

This was made a year ago, so Mii Fighters weren't confirmed, let alone any characters.
I just find it funny. Especially the part where it says "Roster size is limited. You would choose a Mii over Little Mac?"
And yet:
Untitled

Edited on by MrWalkieTalkie

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

2Sang

DestinyMan wrote:

If you told me Captain Falcon would be announced before Wario, I would've laughed you out of this forum!

Seriously, I'm tempted to think something is up with Wario.

He's in don't worry. So is Falco, Ice Climbers, Ganondorf, Ness, Jigglypuff and G&W.

Most likely everyone except ivysaur, squirtle, and snake will be in given ike and toon link are in

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic