Forums

Topic: Splatoon - OT

Posts 4,721 to 4,740 of 14,636

OorWullie

Is it just me or are these last 2 squads we've faced superb?I'm getting slapped silly

Make that 3!

Edited on by OorWullie

๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง Mr Mustard ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ญ
SW-6101-8403-1640

๐Ÿ•น๏ธ The Nintendolife Arcade Leaderboards ๐Ÿ•น๏ธ

MasterWario

How did I get to A- you guys are doing just as good if not better.

I would have never guessed Weezing was so useful until I played a HeartGold Nuzlocke!
My YouTube Channel! Video game related, of course!
My Pushmo Levels

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterWario

OorWullie

Did we all get disconnected there or just me?

I can't even connect to the lobby right now.My internet is fine too.Hope you didn't lose that last fight on Moray because of me dropping out?

Edited on by OorWullie

SW-6101-8403-1640

MasterWario

As you can tell I'm a little bit reckless. That was fun though! It's nice to see people use my beckons for once!

I would have never guessed Weezing was so useful until I played a HeartGold Nuzlocke!
My Pushmo Levels

ELI-ASH

Sorry guys im terrible at splatzones _ whenever tower is on the rotation i'll do better heh. It was alot of fun nonetheless.

My Youtube channel Now streaming via youtube gaming. O_O My backloggery
PSN:ELI-ASH

Switch Friend Code: SW-2622-8275-6903 | 3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

MisterMan

Yeah, good times. That S Rank team was a bit intense. Looking forward to doing that again.

Edited on by MisterMan

MisterMan

OorWullie

I've just created a twin squad if someone wants to join.I'll leave it open for 10 minutes.

SW-6101-8403-1640

ELI-ASH

I think im gonna do a few rounds of goold old turf wars.

Edited on by ELI-ASH

My Youtube channel Now streaming via youtube gaming. O_O My backloggery
PSN:ELI-ASH

Switch Friend Code: SW-2622-8275-6903 | 3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

MasterWario

I'm on board the turf wars train. Can only do so much Ranked and then I need to relax a bit. I had been playing ranked before we started as well.

My Pushmo Levels

Joeynator3000

My last video is up, no more for now...will go back online tomorrow or something, though.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Undead_terror

Was playing a bunch of Splatoon tonight but I had a pretty bad experience, in ranked if I won I only got 4 or 6 points and if I lost I lose 10 points, had a had time killing and easy time dying, even with the same gun someone managed to kill with less shots then I fired...I do have very good internet connection.
Also does defense/damage boosts suck?

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

jariw

Undead_terror wrote:

Was playing a bunch of Splatoon tonight but I had a pretty bad experience, in ranked if I won I only got 4 or 6 points and if I lost I lose 10 points, had a had time killing and easy time dying, even with the same gun someone managed to kill with less shots then I fired...I do have very good internet connection.

One ability is always a trade off with other abilities. I use damage up on many of my sub abilities but that makes me slow, so I'm now trying a swim speed up setup instead. But I would also like ink resistance, run speed, ink saver main, ink saver sub, ninja jump, recon, ninja squid, etc...

jariw

Jazzer94

Undead_terror wrote:

Not necessarily your connection, they could just have defense abilities which is what I use in my mid range weapon set.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

veeflames

It's in Japanese, but there's an official site that keeps track of your stats as well as map rotation:
https://splatoon.nintendo.net/
If you log in with your NNID, you can see what your friends are playing, see the amount of turf claimed with all your weapons, and uh... I'm not sure, but I'm guessing see how many matches your friends have won? Please correct me if I'm wrong.
What's surprising about this is that all your weapons and what not are actually tied to your NNID. That's nice. Maybe this paves the way for in-game stat-tracking?
Source: http://mynintendonews.com/2015/08/07/theres-an-official-splat...

Edited on by veeflames

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

OorWullie

@VeeFlamesNL: This is fantastic,I can't quite believe it haha.There is weekly leaderboards too.I'm not quite sure but I think you can arrange match ups with your friends too,choose the time and mode,even the weapon you will use.It also tells you the what maps are going to be in the next few rotations.Really happy with this,hopefully we'll get an English version soon

SW-6101-8403-1640

veeflames

@OorWullie: Wow. I didn't even know you could arrange matchups on the website. I need to learn Japanese! XD
But I wouldn't mind an English site..

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

OorWullie

@VeeFlamesNL: I'm not 100% sure but I think so.If you click on the little yellow blob just above where it shows your online friends it gives you a drop down box.My page automatically translates to bad English but it seems that's what we can do.

SW-6101-8403-1640

rjejr

I like that Splaton website, even if I can't read a word on it. I'm ahead of @Spoony_tech 145- 103 for the week. It even let me tweet it, now I have Japanese in my twitter feed I can't read.

Untitled

https://splatoon.nintendo.net/ranking

OMG, it not only has the current stages, it has upcoming stages and ranked mode for the next 12 hours. We really really need this in the west. Do want.

8/7 19:00 - 8/7 23:00
Dekarain elevated under
Hairtail parking
Gachieria
Arowana Mall
Mozuku farm
8/7 23:00 - 8/8 3:00
Dekarain elevated under
B bus Park
Gachiyagura
Shionome oilfield
Hairtail parking