Forums

Topic: Splatoon - OT

Posts 3,541 to 3,560 of 14,636

Spoony_Tech

Code Name Steam is a really good game. Most reviewers grips were with the enemy turns taking too long. That's been fixed though as the wait is meer seconds. It has a rather weird story but interesting and the characters diversity is a nice mixture. Lets not forget it's still a decently rated game and if it had the enemy turn speed up it would probably a full point higher on Metacritic.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

-Green-

So, how was the Nintendo Treehouse stream? Does Tower Control look fun, because I wasn't able to watch the stream so I missed all the fun?

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

veeflames

I totally enjoyed the CN:S demo, but I've yet to touch my copy of the full game. I honestly don't know why... X(

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

veeflames

Wait, I'm confused. When's Tower Defense coming out? Splatoon's down and I heard someone say it's because of Tower Defense... is this true?

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

-Green-

VeeFlamesNL wrote:

Wait, I'm confused. When's Tower Defense coming out? Splatoon's down and I heard someone say it's because of Tower Defense... is this true?

It's supposed to be out tomorrow, so Splatoon is probably down because they're adding it.

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

Spoony_Tech

VeeFlamesNL wrote:

Tomorrow15 minutes from the time now.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Justlink

We'll be able to play splatzones too, right? Theres no option to when treehouse played

Do you like videogames? If so, you must know
It's dangerous to go Alone.

Nicolai

jariw wrote:

When Splatoon becomes a cultural reference in the everyday life: Untitled

Someone's got a talented artist at their store! I love it!

Got married.
Nico-loggery! - || - Time Zone: CST (-6:00) - |...

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

Iggly

I think it's safe to assume the update is actually coming tomorrow with Tower Control because if you check the link for the patch on Nintendo's support site, it's no longer there. It's pretty reasonable to think they got the date wrong so they just deleted the page since I'm pretty sure they can't edit it. Plus it would be easier to release the two together than to have it release separately.

I'm not lazy! ...I'm just very forgetful. :|

3DS Friend Code: 1177-9364-2530 | Nintendo Network ID: MerchantAnna | Twitter:

Ploppins

I just wish you could pick your desired game mode and then select either ranked or unranked. That just makes so much sense... Maybe that's why they didn't implement it that way.

PSN/NNID: Ploppins_
3DS Friend Code: 2750-1169-2298

Nicolai

Sgt_Ludby wrote:

I just wish you could pick your desired game mode and then select either ranked or unranked. That just makes so much sense... Maybe that's why they didn't implement it that way.

I'm sure it's because they just want to keep it to three match-up possibilities, to minimize the wait time in the lobby. Since the game came out, matches have always started real quickly for me. The only downside to that is I never get much time for Squid Jump.

Got married.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

Ploppins

Nicolai wrote:

I'm sure it's because they just want to keep it to three match-up possibilities, to minimize the wait time in the lobby. Since the game came out, matches have always started real quickly for me. The only downside to that is I never get much time for Squid Jump.

Yeah, it makes sense. It's a new, untested IP and the last thing they want is to split the player pool a bunch and potentially increase wait times.

Until they have unranked version of each game mode, it's Turf Wars for me. I got to A+ in ranked and now I am DONE with that mode.

PSN/NNID: Ploppins_
3DS Friend Code: 2750-1169-2298

jariw

Aromaiden wrote:

So, how was the Nintendo Treehouse stream? Does Tower Control look fun, because I wasn't able to watch the stream so I missed all the fun?

It's worth looking at the Treehouse stream in the Youtube archives. They demoed a new map at the end, called "Moray Towers" or something like that.

jariw

PaperMario64

Is the Splatoon server down? It seems I can't connect to the internet. :/

PaperMario64

jump

PaperMario64 wrote:

I was on it a hour ago and it was fine, have you got the update that came today?

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

PaperMario64

arronishere wrote:

PaperMario64 wrote:

I was on it a hour ago and it was fine, have you got the update that came today?

It started updating when I launched the game today, but after the update I'm just in offline mode when playing. It says I got version 1.3.0.
EDIT: I reset my router and now it worked. It's wierd because everything else was working like normal.

Edited on by PaperMario64

PaperMario64

erv

So, splat zones is gone now? You can't play splat zones anymore?

Switch code: SW-0397-5211-6428
PlayStation: genetic-eternal

Nintendo Network ID: genet1c

Iggly

You can still play Splat Zones.

I'm not lazy! ...I'm just very forgetful. :|

3DS Friend Code: 1177-9364-2530 | Nintendo Network ID: MerchantAnna | Twitter:

Nicolai

Sgt_Ludby wrote:

Nicolai wrote:

Yeah, it makes sense. It's a new, untested IP and the last thing they want is to split the player pool a bunch and potentially increase wait times.

Until they have unranked version of each game mode, it's Turf Wars for me. I got to A+ in ranked and now I am DONE with that mode.

Hmmm, there should always be an incentive for ranked battles. What if they added a streak for how many games you've won at the maximum rank and xp? It wouldn't be a bad idea to have a leaderboard, to keep it real competitive for the "A+ers."

Got married.

rjejr

Sgt_Ludby wrote:

I got to A+ in ranked and now I am DONE with that mode.

Congrats. I fell from B- to C+ last night. I'm not expecting to ever get higher than B-.

Someday we'll find it
The rainbow connection
The lovers, the dreamers and me

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic