Wii U Forum

Topic: Pokemon Stadium 3/Revolution 2

Showing 1 to 20 of 21

AuthorMessage
Suicune

Suicune

1. Posted:

Please yes Please yes. A periphial to play the DS versions on the tv and pad (ala Pokemon Stadium 2 GBA Tower)
And...yes.

3DS name: Arminillo
3DS FC: 1118-0310-8459

"The Rich Boy wakes Up, But is Handsome."
-DeviousSnorlax

Nintendo Network ID: Arminillo

AuthorMessage
Aviator

Aviator

2. Posted:

Please, please no.

QUEEN OF SASS
In a way exhausting
we're problem solving
Drink 'til she's attractive
We're PARTYNAUSEOUS
Talking 'bout diplomatic
I brought my plastic
Making that peace attractive
We're PARTYNAUSEOUS
PSN: naviator_9

AuthorMessage
Suicune

Suicune

3. Posted:

Haters gon' hate
Gamers gon' game.

3DS name: Arminillo
3DS FC: 1118-0310-8459

"The Rich Boy wakes Up, But is Handsome."
-DeviousSnorlax

Nintendo Network ID: Arminillo

AuthorMessage
kkslider5552000

kkslider5552000

4. Posted:

make it a sequel to Gale of Darkness, combine it with a Pokemon Stadium 3.

THEN you'd really have something.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!

AuthorMessage
Radixxs

Radixxs

5. Posted:

Aviator wrote:

Please, please no.

I'm sorry but...

What is your problem?

I've got the body of a taut, pre-teen Swedish boy.
Covers & Korg DS-10 Originals.

AuthorMessage
Retro_on_theGo

Retro_on_theGo

6. Posted:

Screw everything else and just give us a Pokemon Stadium 3.

Want Rival Schools 3? Show your support to Capcom! Or tell Capcom on social media! You want to know more about the game first? Here's some gameplay!

My Deviant Art! Feel free to browse my work!
My Backloggery

Twitter:

AuthorMessage
MorpheelStaff

Morpheel

7. Posted:

A game with the Pokemon Stadium multiplayer and single player features with an RPG mode like Colosseum's would be nice.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage
DarkNinja9

DarkNinja9

8. Posted:

Morphtroid wrote:

A game with the Pokemon Stadium multiplayer and single player features with an RPG mode like Colosseum's would be nice.

^^^ this :D either that or a new pkm snap game dammit :P

my 3DS friend code: 4468-2280-4674

i stopped playing mario kart now and moved on to luigis mansion :P

NNID(WiiU): GhostNinja1373

usually im just on miiverse(drawing) :P

AuthorMessage
LolWut

LolWut

9. Posted:

Radixxs wrote:

Aviator wrote:

Please, please no.

I'm sorry but...

What is your problem?

Clearly, he has a different opinion. However, I don't see how that is a "problem".

Do I even play?
What's a "gamer" anyway? POKÉMON!

AuthorMessage
KiwiPanda

KiwiPanda

10. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

make it a sequel to Gale of Darkness, combine it with a Pokemon Stadium 3.

THEN you'd really have something.

^^100% this

Previously RedPanda.
♭ ~Green is not a creative color~ ♪
SSBB FC- 3998-3139-7405
~
Backloggery
It's severely outdated, but I guess you can look at it if you want. (?)
~
Come visit Prof_Clayton's forums for some online fun~
~
[19:42] Groosey: i thought I killed you! >:[

Nintendo Network ID: ThatRedPandaKid

AuthorMessage
Aviator

Aviator

11. Posted:

Radixxs wrote:

Aviator wrote:

Please, please no.

I'm sorry but...

What is your problem?

I don't want this.

Can't see how that is a really big thing for you to grasp.

QUEEN OF SASS
In a way exhausting
we're problem solving
Drink 'til she's attractive
We're PARTYNAUSEOUS
Talking 'bout diplomatic
I brought my plastic
Making that peace attractive
We're PARTYNAUSEOUS
PSN: naviator_9

AuthorMessage
turtlelink

turtlelink

12. Posted:

Aviator wrote:

Radixxs wrote:

Aviator wrote:

Please, please no.

I'm sorry but...

What is your problem?

I don't want this.

Can't see how that is a really big thing for you to grasp.

Your comment exceeded the two word limit, that's why.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage
Emaan

Emaan

13. Posted:

This and Pokemon Snap 2. Reggie please. :*

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ Not around as much as I used to be ✰

Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage
Radixxs

Radixxs

14. Posted:

turtlelink wrote:

Aviator wrote:

Radixxs wrote:

Aviator wrote:

Please, please no.

I'm sorry but...

What is your problem?

Can't see how that is a really big thing for you to grasp.

I look really tasty after I have just lied out in the sun, that's why.

Sorry chaps, just found it odd for the bloke to be wishing the game not be made. If it was and other people want it, how does it affect you? I suppose it's something in the air over in Aussie land.

I've got the body of a taut, pre-teen Swedish boy.
Covers & Korg DS-10 Originals.

AuthorMessage
LordJumpMad

LordJumpMad

15. Posted:

Hey you Pikachu 2: More Pikachu Torture Fun
[youtube:jLeb9Ye-4bY]

Edited on by LordJumpMad

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Aviator

Aviator

16. Posted:

Radixxs wrote:

turtlelink wrote:

Aviator wrote:

Radixxs wrote:

Aviator wrote:

Please, please no.

I'm sorry but...

What is your problem?

Can't see how that is a really big thing for you to grasp.

I look really tasty after I have just lied out in the sun, that's why.

Sorry chaps, just found it odd for the bloke to be wishing the game not be made. If it was and other people want it, how does it affect you? I suppose it's something in the air over in Aussie land.

If I don't want it, how does it affect you?

QUEEN OF SASS
In a way exhausting
we're problem solving
Drink 'til she's attractive
We're PARTYNAUSEOUS
Talking 'bout diplomatic
I brought my plastic
Making that peace attractive
We're PARTYNAUSEOUS
PSN: naviator_9

AuthorMessage
LztheQuackAdmin

LztheQuack

17. Posted:

And people wonder why Nintendo is milking Pokemon :3

Nintendo Life Community Administrator

Fire Emblem! Enough said! TINGLE_loggery

Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage
TysonOfTime

TysonOfTime

18. Posted:

Aviator wrote:

Radixxs wrote:

turtlelink wrote:

Aviator wrote:

Radixxs wrote:

Aviator wrote:

Please, please no.

I'm sorry but...

What is your problem?

Can't see how that is a really big thing for you to grasp.

I look really tasty after I have just lied out in the sun, that's why.

Sorry chaps, just found it odd for the bloke to be wishing the game not be made. If it was and other people want it, how does it affect you? I suppose it's something in the air over in Aussie land.

If I don't want it, how does it affect you?

Because you stated you didn't want it in a way that implied you didn't want in made. Which upsets him.

You don't die until you're dead!

Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

AuthorMessage
ShadJV

ShadJV

19. Posted:

Depends. If it's like Pokemon Battle Revolution, no way. If it's more like the original Pokemon Stadium games, then by all means PLEASE make it.

Also, Pokemon Snap 2 is ideal for this system. I have my doubts they will make it but I would be ecstatic if they proved me wrong.

Feel free to add me on the Nintendo Network: ShadJV
Here's my 3DS FC, always looking for Pokemon X Friend Safaris: 2191-7643-5167
Peace!

AuthorMessage
Lalivero

Lalivero

20. Posted:

LZCatboi wrote:

And people wonder why Nintendo is milking Pokemon :3

Milking is just a part of life now with everything although, at least in this sense, it isn't really a bad thing, haha.

...formerly - Chriiis