Forums

Topic: NSMBU

Posts 481 to 500 of 585

Happy_Mask

I have yet to set my WiiU up.
Before I get sliced in half by Ninja Reggie, I haven't played it yet because I want to finish some games up before I move on to the next gen. :3

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

xThomas

So what's the title screen sound like? I remember the ones from super mario world, yoshis island, donkey kong country all had great memorable title music. What about this?

Been searching youtube but can't find it. My google fu is weak.

xThomas

evildevil97

Two worlds in, and I cant find a single secret exit. I looked up the stages they're in, so I'll check that out later.

evildevil97

Nintendo Network ID: evildevil97

bonesy91

So compared to NSMBW how does this mario stand?

is the following any better?
Exploration: lack of secrets in nsmbw
Challenge: Only two of the star coin levels were a challenge... everything else was easy.
Replay ability: When I beat nsmbw I didn't feel like going back to play it even with a few friends. just felt bland.

thanks

Wiiu: "the next generation of gaming is here"
All My info! 3DS friend code, PSN ID and WiiU ID on my backlog!
Wiiu ID: bonesy. Add me if you play monster hunter 3 ultimate.

nocode

Sorry if its already been confirmed..but does the pro controller work with this game?

nocode

3DS Friend Code: 0087-2314-1034 | Nintendo Network ID: nocode

WaluigiBag

New Super Mario Bros. U is AWESOME! I love the levels, and the Miiverse integration is a blast! Also, the singing Baby Yoshis are adorable!

WaluigiBag

Nintendo Network ID: WaluigiBag

GamecubeMan

CapnPancakez wrote:

I think it was a nice touch to have the Propeller and Penguin Suits come back in the Special World, though with the Flying Squirrel Suit i'm not sure how much I would notice they were missing anyway.

Spoilers dude -.-

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

Nitendnut

I dont like that you cant play with the gamepad instead of a Wii controller, unless using boost mode. Why cant you use the gamepad unless in single player for this. Also I really hate they have used the same TIRED rehashed music for yet another Mario game. There is no excuse for this (bop....bop)!!!! Ok its off my chest now Im goonna play it

Nitendnut

e-love

Let's appreciate the music that's new for a change.

So lovely.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

TysonOfTime

Nitendnut wrote:

I dont like that you cant play with the gamepad instead of a Wii controller, unless using boost mode. Why cant you use the gamepad unless in single player for this. Also I really hate they have used the same TIRED rehashed music for yet another Mario game. There is no excuse for this (bop....bop)!!!! Ok its off my chest now Im goonna play it

You CAN use the gamepad only in 1 Player.
Also, what music is rehashed?

Edited on by TysonOfTime

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

xThomas

Haven't played this or even got Wii U yet, but watched plenty gameplay videos. NSMB music isn't that bad, just a bit tired.
As for the rehashed music, I think he's talking about how the Wii version rehashed the music from the DS version, and then this one comes in and uses many of the same.

Edited on by xThomas

xThomas

OneZeoN

Can you play more than 1 player over online?

Or is it only same room multi player?

OneZeoN

Nintendo Network ID: OneZeoN

Nitendnut

How do you take a screenshot in NSMBU? Can you use Miis as players in normal 2-4 player games?

Nitendnut

Whopper744

Nitendnut wrote:

How do you take a screenshot in NSMBU? Can you use Miis as players in normal 2-4 player games?

You can not use Mii in the story mode, but can in everything else.

If you are talking about the screenshots you see in Miiverse, when you hit the home button and go to Miiverse (or a message) it gives you the option to add screenshot of whatever you hit the home button on. Does that make sense? You can do that with every game too, unless it has a picture of yourself on the screen, like some in Nintendo Land.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

SteveW

I just wish the game was more different than previous games, it still feels like I'm playing the last few 2D Mario games. Why not have more interesting bosses? or more new areas instead of the typical desert, water, snow, etc... even the Gameboy games had more variety, remember the toy world or pumpkin zone? the new game is great but the whole formula is getting boring.

SteveW

kkslider5552000

SteveW wrote:

I just wish the game was more different than previous games, it still feels like I'm playing the last few 2D Mario games. Why not have more interesting bosses? or more new areas instead of the typical desert, water, snow, etc... even the Gameboy games had more variety, remember the toy world or pumpkin zone? the new game is great but the whole formula is getting boring.

Because if it had more new, it would not sell as well.

I'm disturbed to say this is actually true.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

bonesy91

So after asking around on Miiverse I finally decided to pick this game up. Though I feared for the worse... seeing as how I thought nsmb Wii was too easy, bland and lacked anything worth exploring in the levels.

And I am so glad I bought this! This game may look similar and feature the same old (very old) plot. But the gameplay, charm and challenge have been remastered into something I can get behind Just beat world one and actually died a few times... And the little yoshi....awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww lol. (hey I can be a man and still think a miniature dinosaur/vacuum cleaner is cute...)

Wiiu: "the next generation of gaming is here"
All My info! 3DS friend code, PSN ID and WiiU ID on my backlog!
Wiiu ID: bonesy. Add me if you play monster hunter 3 ultimate.

xBASSxMONSTAx

How do you take screen shots? I've seen peoples messages in mario but with screenshots added?

Edited on by xBASSxMONSTAx

xBASSxMONSTAx

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.