Forums

Topic: NSMBU

Posts 501 to 520 of 585

Drawdler

Best NSMB yet IMO. Probably the hardest of the four, easily the most challenging and polished... Yeah sure, the music is getting a bit tired and the themes haven't changed a ton, but it's done so right that it just feels a bit refreshing, and Mario is as fun as ever- do you really need more?
I'm up to Frozen Glacier, the third world, and it is actually getting difficult in some spots already.

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

DarkNinja9

i was playing some of the challenges and wow did i fins it difficult glad to see a mario game with some challenge

my 3DS friend code: 4468-2280-4674

i stopped playing mario kart now and moved on to luigis mansion :P

NNID(WiiU): GhostNinja1373

usually im just on miiverse(drawing) :P

LinktotheFuture

I agree, this game is tough. Great game, must have!

The chickens are restless.
3DS Friend Code: 1547-5282-6926

ThePirateCaptain

I believe whatever is on the screen when you press the home button will be your screenshot if you post on Miiverse.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

e-love

Glad to hear this game has challenge. The original DS game was a cake walk, the Wii one was mostly easy up until the end, and the 3DS game seemed to be about the same difficulty as the Wii game for me.

Christmas can't come any sooner!

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Xilef

I'm loving this game. Probabl one of my favorite Mario games, at the very least among the 2D ones.

Xilef

Pogocoop

The Challanges are so deliciously Difficult! I love them so much! It's so much fun working twords getting gold in all of them, Even if some of the 4 star ones, it seems impossible to get past silver ... The story mode did seem a bit on the easy side though, But no big deal, I expected as much, and I still had an absolutly fantastic time playing through it.

All in all, probably my favorite NSMB title so far, and I still havn't 100% completed it yet

3DS FC: 0774-4269-5253Name:Tony

Nintendo network ID : Pogocoop

Obsesive Vocaloid fan.

ThePirateCaptain

Yeah, i'm very much enjoying this game, NSMB style and all. The world feels a lot less generic than the previous games and all the colors pop out even more in HD. Some great level designs, and it really feels more like a Mario World to me for some reason.

Edited on by ThePirateCaptain

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

Reef7009

Just got to the soda jungle. those goombas are biggggg! Its catching me out now....its like mario of old

Reef7009

Chrono_Cross

That it is Retro. Just 100%'d this bad boy and I have to say, I'm impressed. Nintendo did a fantastic job with its fan service throughout the game, whether it was bringing back familiar enemies or its old school difficulty. The level's layouts are the best in the New! series, just slightly above the Wii entry.

And even though there are a few shortcomings compared to NSMBW, U is overall the better game. Better pacing, better secrets, more secrets, crisp graphics, more Yoshi, superb gimmicks and adrenaline pumping gameplay most Mario games lack. (I could go on and on and on.)

If Super Mario World and Super Mario Bros. 3 had a baby with bipolar disorder, this game would be it.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

kkslider5552000

CactusJackson wrote:

If Super Mario World and Super Mario Bros. 3 had a baby with bipolar disorder, this game would be it.

I demand this be put on the back of the box! It'll sell millions-er even more millions!

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

kkslider5552000

looked them up, I don't see them as much more creative. That's not really a complaint since SMB3 and World Koopaling fights in retrospect are kind of a joke so the New games have actually improved those by a ton. I actually remember liking the DS NSMB bosses too.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Noxia

I'm dying to play but I promised my gf I'd only play it with her two player.

Noxia

Chrono_Cross

Spoilers wrote:

Did anyone else find Star Road ridiculously easy? Even easier than NSMBW?

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

evildevil97

I'd agree if it weren't for Pendulum Castle. Had to resort to Boost Mode for the third star coin, since I couldnt time it well enough.

evildevil97

Nintendo Network ID: evildevil97

GamecubeMan

CactusJackson wrote:

I cant tell if this is a compliment or an insult....... Im gonna go with both

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

Noxia

I have not discovered star road yet. Do levels have multiple exits like in Mario World?

Noxia

Hokori

Just downloaded it, so I'll tell you what I think soon

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.