Wii U Forum

Topic: NSMBU

Showing 461 to 480 of 629

AuthorMessage

Whopper744

461. Posted:

Sony_70 wrote:

Anyone else the hoping for DLC other than the challange courses. Would love to see world remakes from past 2D mario games.

Yes! Super Mario World levels in HD please!

Nintendo ID : Whopper744
Fellow WV residents and MK8 fans...join the WV Cup today! 3052 9702 2828

Join Koopalings Thursdays! 5842-3656-8790

(used to be Joshers744...changed it to my Nintendo ID)

-John 3:16

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

462. Posted:

I want a new world every month or so. I'd be fine with that. I'd even pay for that. A completely new, non-used world. DO YOU HEAR ME NINTENDO?!

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

Pit - "Uh, what's a KO?"
Palutena - "Good luck, Pit."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

Cyber_Canuck

463. Posted:

Can anyone recall a review/impressions where they talk about how well the game plays on the gamepad? I think Eurogamer talked about it briefly, but I was curious about responsiveness/graphics/etc... Thanks!

Cyber_Canuck

AuthorMessage

Emaan

464. Posted:

DonnyKD wrote:

Shining-Void wrote:

Most of the music is recycled.

7 out of 21 tracks is "most"? Did you even try to research how many recycled tracks there are?

Is there actual confirmation on this? I'm interested in how much of the music is new and from the NSMB games before it.

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

GameLord08

465. Posted:

@Cyber_Canuck: Responsiveness while playing on the GamePad is just fine, from what I've heard. Distance range may have a small factor on it, but this is only an educated guess. As for graphics, the GamePad's touchscreen displays in optimised 480p, so judging by both this and the size of the screen, the visuals should have a similar crispness reminiscent of playing on an HD TV.

Let us not judge a man by the colour of his skin, but by the character he chooses to battle with in Brawl.

Twitter: FaridaKYusuf

AuthorMessage

Cyber_Canuck

466. Posted:

GameLord08 wrote:

@Cyber_Canuck: Responsiveness while playing on the GamePad is just fine, from what I've heard. Distance range may have a small factor on it, but this is only an educated guess. As for graphics, the GamePad's touchscreen displays in optimised 480p, so judging by both this and the size of the screen, the visuals should have a similar crispness reminiscent of playing on an HD TV.

Thanks....It's really a feature that deserves more attention I think. Being able to play Mario while the wife watches "The Voice" = Priceless!

Edited on by Cyber_Canuck

Cyber_Canuck

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

467. Posted:

Heard on the bombcast that the soundtrack on this one is bad due to the overuse of "WAH WAH" and dancing turtles.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

468. Posted:

Here's a pic of the inventory in NSMBU.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

Pit - "Uh, what's a KO?"
Palutena - "Good luck, Pit."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

Shining-Void

469. Posted:

7 out of 21 tracks is "most"? Did you even try to research how many recycled tracks there are?

So I'm supposed to know the exact number of tracks in a game? Plus 1/3 is still a lot. If they put in that much effort, they should have made all the tracks new.

And the world themes, and Boost Mode, and the Koopalings, and the levels themselves...

I addressed that in my previous post.

I am currently playing Super metroid, Most wanted U, Runner 2, and Darksiders 2.
Currently reading Magi, Soul Eater, 07 ghost, Area no kishi, and Pandora's Heart
"Let us see the difference of power. Realize the absolute disparity! Indignant Judgment!"
pkmn black 2 fc: 4814 4862 8046

Nintendo Network ID: Eternal-Cyprees

AuthorMessage

zezhyrule

470. Posted:

All of the music is not completely new, that's it I am not buying this game ever

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] PhoenixCake: my brother is such a dope >___>.

AuthorMessage

Xilef

471. Posted:

zezhyrule wrote:

All of the music is not completely new, that's it I am not buying this game ever

Just because of the music?

3DS FC: 4940 5422 5472

AuthorMessage

Wonder_Ideal

472. Posted:

@Xilef I'm pretty sure that's sarcasm.

Mesaloggery
The Hero of Ideals: A Legend, by True_Hero
I believe that once one has spotted a UFO it becomes an IFO(Identified Flying Object) as you have identified it then as being unidentified. -@3Dash

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8724-1357 | Nintendo Network ID: Ideal_Hero

AuthorMessage

Xilef

473. Posted:

@Ideal_Hero Oh. Damn, internet and sarcasm should never join forces.

AuthorMessage

DudeSean

474. Posted:

Shining-Void wrote:

So I'm supposed to know the exact number of tracks in a game? Plus 1/3 is still a lot. If they put in that much effort, they should have made all the tracks new.

That is the first time in my life I have heard someone refer to 1/3 as "a lot."
Yes, all the music should have been new. But I'm not going to complain. I don't buy Mario games for the music.

Joshers744 wrote:

Sony_70 wrote:

Anyone else the hoping for DLC other than the challange courses. Would love to see world remakes from past 2D mario games.

Yes! Super Mario World levels in HD please!

I would like DLC to have (but not be limited to) levels from past Mario games. Maybe a DLC pack for each game? Some SMB1 levels in a pack, SMB3 levels in a pack, SMW levels in a pack... SMB2?

Edited on by DudeSean

DudeSean

Nintendo Network ID: DudeSean

AuthorMessage

zezhyrule

475. Posted:

Xilef wrote:

zezhyrule wrote:

Just because of the music?

I have been known to put my decision of purchasing games based solely on how good the music is, but in this case yes, it was sarcasm :P

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] PhoenixCake: my brother is such a dope >___>.

AuthorMessage

GamecubeMan

476. Posted:

I have always have enjoyed the single player mode. I have plaid with mediocre skill level gamers when it comes to the NSMB I have yet to play with people that would best me when it comes to play NSMB, I think im at an 8 skill level when it comes to 2D Mario games but either way I wouldnt be surpised if NSMBU becomes one of my favorite Wii U games of the bat.

Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah... not happening.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter: jazzygcnman

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

477. Posted:

Any word on this game having a speed run mode.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

Xilef

478. Posted:

Sony_70 wrote:

Any word on this game having a speed run mode.

They had one mode where the level scrolls and you need to pick up coins in order to make it go faster. So thats sort of an speed run mode. There will also be some speed run levels in the challange mode, and those levels are made just for the challange mode.

AuthorMessage

Emaan

479. Posted:

3Dash wrote:

Here's a pic of the inventory in NSMBU.

So I'm guessing its an item system similar to Super Mario Bros. 3 where you can hold on to them?

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

CM30

480. Posted:

Same system was present in New Super Mario Bros Wii too.

Talk Nintendo, my Nintendo Forum!
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4189