Forums

Topic: Miiversers Intend to Challenge the Banhammer

Posts 121 to 140 of 236

BearHunger

Nah, I don't think this will even be worth the popcorn.

BearHunger

Nintendo Network ID: Bear_Hunger

Inkling

Well, time to grab a drink and kick back to watch the Super Miiverse Bowl!

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

Nintendo Network ID: ThatDude

Jazzer94

Kewlan wrote:

So apparently Jorod got banned? I think that's what happened, because I can't view his Miiverse page...
I hope it wasn't for too long, because just asking for a girlfriend isn't really that bad compared to other things...

@Kewlan

Okay I'm gonna put my serious hat on for a minute or two, Jorod deserved to get banned for that comment it was silly and wrong and dangerous if he was 11 or 12 he should not be advertising himself like that on the internet because who knows who may reply and then there is the fact that it is impossible to know if he was 11 or 12 would you want your children replying to comments like that and potentially be talking to a predator. I tried to give him some well thought out responses as to why Miiverse is not the best place to look for girls to which he insulted me and then sent me messages saying he was going to try his best to get me banned obviously he was sending hateful messages to the others replying (most teasing him) this clearly lead to him getting reported and banned which I feel is for the best as he seemed to not be mature enough to be on Miiverse in the first place tbh.

Edited on by Jazzer94

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee Everyone's favorite videogame character
I keep getting this feeling that I should write something down here........................

Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

SomeBitTripFan

@Jazzer94: Popcorn has been allowed since the beginning of this thread.

SomeBitTripFan wrote:

Grab your popcorn, pull up a chair, and prepare...

Eating MY popcorn is a different matter.
Untitled

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything truly valid about what I say; Please exercise both.
A Vacation is a Click Away!
My Avatar: Where Doge Coin is Going
Where's the Poetry? I'm lazy.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

TheLZdragon

Jazzer94 wrote:

@Unca_Lz Wait is popcorn allowed
Because if so
I'm ready
Untitled

I'll allow it...this time

Nintendo Life Community Administrator

Splatoon Rank: S
Fates Castle ID: 15449-70849-36123-61987 (Revelation)
Smash characters: Yoshi, Shulk, and Corrin

My Sonyloggery

Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Kaze_Memaryu

Okay, what?! I'm not too active on MiiVerse (most of my posts are in my Activity Feed), but this is the first time I've ever heard of a "war" trying to break out. I mean, what are they trying to accomplish? 4chan powered by Nintendo?

Kewlan wrote:

So apparently Jorod got banned? I think that's what happened, because I can't view his Miiverse page...
I hope it wasn't for too long, because just asking for a girlfriend isn't really that bad compared to other things...

The weight of violations isn't measured by comparing it to other violation. Every violation is worthy of a ban. And dating is defying the purpose of MiiVerse: gaming-related discussions and questions.

<insert title of hyped game here>

Check some instrumental Metal: CROW'SCLAW | IRON ATTACK! | warinside/BLANKFIELD | Jonny Atma/GaMetal

MH4U: Suvvya (BOW|LBG|HBG|GL|CB|SA|SnS)

Xenoblade X: Suvvya (RANGE/DMG/TP)

MANE6 is back, and it's GLORIOUS!

Nintendo Network ID: KazeMemaryu

Jazzer94

Kaze_Memaryu wrote:

Okay, what?! I'm not too active on MiiVerse (most of my posts are in my Activity Feed), but this is the first time I've ever heard of a "war" trying to break out. I mean, what are they trying to accomplish? 4chan powered by Nintendo?

Kewlan wrote:

So apparently Jorod got banned? I think that's what happened, because I can't view his Miiverse page...
I hope it wasn't for too long, because just asking for a girlfriend isn't really that bad compared to other things...

The weight of violations isn't measured by comparing it to other violation. Every violation is worthy of a ban. And dating is defying the purpose of MiiVerse: gaming-related discussions and questions.

Well I don't think that should be the case every time otherwise troll reports would end up getting way more people banned, the three times I've had warnings have come from the rare occasions where someone (most likely a kid) has disagreed with what I've said in a post and reported pretty much all my other posts, today I went from one post deleted by admins to three just because of that Jarod person.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee Everyone's favorite videogame character
I keep getting this feeling that I should write something down here........................

Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Offspring

Do the Miiverse admins even act on their own? I was under the impression that they only get involved when posts get reported.

Bathe in the glory of The Offspring:
Smash
Self-Esteem
Gone Away

Fire Emblem is Nickelback.
I am the artist formally known as "insert noun here"Blows.

Bolt_Strike

This is can only end well.

And by that I mean well for us because it's going to be hilarious.

Bolt_Strike

Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

Jazzer94

Prof_Clayton wrote:

Its funny, because the mods aren't even bothering to delete the war posts.

@Prof_Clayton

Miiverse admins are funny like that I commented on one saying this,,,,

Just hurry up and get yourself banned so that this community is no longer derailed with this nonsense.

which became my third offence, I feel like such a rebel now.

@Unca_Lz

Cool I think I'll take full advantage then seeing as it's just this once.
Untitled

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee Everyone's favorite videogame character
I keep getting this feeling that I should write something down here........................

Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Tritonus

I think the admins are waaaay to harsh.

I mean, I had an old thing in my user description saying "Playing Injustice: Gods Among Us, add me as friend to play online" - and for that, the friend request to play a game, my entire profile description was disabled. "Fair enough" I thought, and I removed it from the text and notified the admins, and they STILL haven't enabled my profile description yet. It's been two months.

Also, I don't understand why they removed the "looking for player's" tag in posts, as that was really useful - also, now you're not even ALLOWED to ask in a community if someone wants to play a game... Makes it impossible to use miiverse for anything functional and game related.

Alas, this has caused me to not use miiverse much at all.

Infinite Crisis (DC Comics MOBA) Beta Invite:

https://www.infinitecrisis.com/en/account/registration?utm_source=86b226d9-cf09-e311-a320-bc305b234d58&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=IC_RAF

TheLZdragon

Jazzer94 wrote:

@Unca_Lz

Cool I think I'll take full advantage then seeing as it's just this once.
Untitled

I get the feeling that any "war" against me would involve a lot of popcorn and theft of bacon >:[

Nintendo Life Community Administrator

Splatoon Rank: S
Fates Castle ID: 15449-70849-36123-61987 (Revelation)
Smash characters: Yoshi, Shulk, and Corrin

My Sonyloggery

Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Kewlan

@Unca_Lz Yo you better add a live stream with live chat, just like the Nintendo Directs!

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

ShadJV

Miiverse mods make me stress over every post. I only ever got one warning but it was for mentioning a Yoshi in a stage of New Super Mario Bros U because supposedly revealing whether a Yoshi is in a stage is supposedly a spoiler... I wound up paranoid over nearly every post worried it would be considered a spoiler. And unfortunately I can't just forget it because there's no way to delete admin messages supposedly, so I see it every time I check my messages... Ah well. I haven't used it recently anyways. But this should still be good, I expect a lot of banning!

Feel free to add me on the Nintendo Network: ShadJV
Here's my 3DS FC, always looking for Pokemon X Friend Safaris: 2191-7643-5167
Peace!

Yoshi

ShadJV wrote:

Miiverse mods make me stress over every post. I only ever got one warning but it was for mentioning a Yoshi in a stage of New Super Mario Bros U because supposedly revealing whether a Yoshi is in a stage is supposedly a spoiler... I wound up paranoid over nearly every post worried it would be considered a spoiler. And unfortunately I can't just forget it because there's no way to delete admin messages supposedly, so I see it every time I check my messages... Ah well. I haven't used it recently anyways. But this should still be good, I expect a lot of banning!

The irony would be uncanny if the name of that particular level you're talking about is Yoshi Hill.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Super Mario Maker (Wii U) | Yoshi's Woolly World (Wii U) | The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes (3DS)
Try this Super Mario Maker course: DCAB-0000-004E-34EA

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Memeboy3

It's funny because Miiversians think they can make a difference of how Miiverse works.
Either way, I'm heating up some Popcorn and Soda for that day, Anybody want some?

S'up
I love Anime and Wii U and 3DS games with Barry and Ross.
And Im playing Super Mario 3D World, KI:U, Colors, etc
My friend code:
3711- 7655 - 4325
My Nintendo network ID :Pokelover10

TheLZdragon

Memeboy3 wrote:

It's funny because Miiversians think they can make a difference of how Miiverse works.
Either way, I'm heating up some Popcorn and Soda for that day, Anybody want some?

This is not really unique to Miiverse to be honest...

Nintendo Life Community Administrator

Splatoon Rank: S
Fates Castle ID: 15449-70849-36123-61987 (Revelation)
Smash characters: Yoshi, Shulk, and Corrin

My Sonyloggery

Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic