Wii U Forum

Topic: Miiversers Intend to Challenge the Banhammer

Showing 121 to 140 of 253

AuthorMessage

The_Ninja

121. Posted:

DPad wrote:

Lol, couldn't help myself. Had to comment on that one.

Same lol

And BTW I can't believe Bigley became a meme in Miiverse just because a 8 year old drew some crap.

Edited on by The_Ninja

Pre-Ordered Super Smash Bros. 3DS!

Friend Code:1891-2599-4796 (Gamecubus)
Lets settle it.. in SMASH!

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

AuthorMessage

Kewlan

122. Posted:

So apparently Jorod got banned? I think that's what happened, because I can't view his Miiverse page...
I hope it wasn't for too long, because just asking for a girlfriend isn't really that bad compared to other things...

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

123. Posted:

If this "fight" is on the 3DS, can I watch it in 3D? ;)

Untitled

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

ClockworkMario

124. Posted:

Frederick wrote:

How does a man fight a mountain?

This ought to be good for a few laughs. I haven't checked MiiVerse properly in ages, so my current knowledge of it is solely based on the memes trickling from it – like the heartbreaking love story posted before. It appears I haven't missed much.

Currently on the plate:
Mount and Blade: Warband – Napoleonic Wars
Chivalry
Super Mario 3D World – Finishing the last few levels.
Mario Kart 8

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1586-9129 | Nintendo Network ID: Soon

AuthorMessage

Morpheel

125. Posted:

Kewlan wrote:

So apparently Jorod got banned? I think that's what happened, because I can't view his Miiverse page...
I hope it wasn't for too long, because just asking for a girlfriend isn't really that bad compared to other things...

Asking for a girlfriend in a place meant to be used mostly by kids is very much a bad thing. It opens up doors to many very bad things.

Oops, no username pun.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

Jazzer94

126. Posted:

@Unca_Lz Wait is popcorn allowed :O
Because if so :D
I'm ready
Untitled

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee Everyone's favorite videogame character
I keep getting this feeling that I should write something down here........................

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

AuthorMessage

BearClaus

127. Posted:

Nah, I don't think this will even be worth the popcorn.

BearClaus

Nintendo Network ID: Bear_Hunger

AuthorMessage

Inkling

128. Posted:

Well, time to grab a drink and kick back to watch the Super Miiverse Bowl! :P

Wiishlist: Splatoon, Mario Maker, Zelda U, Star Fox U, Smash Bros, Captain Toad, Bayonetta 2

Rocking the Wii U, Xbox 360 and 3DS XL, can't wait for the New 3DS

Used to be GamerOZO and Splatom

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatDude

AuthorMessage

Jazzer94

129. Posted:

Kewlan wrote:

@Kewlan

Okay I'm gonna put my serious hat on for a minute or two, Jorod deserved to get banned for that comment it was silly and wrong and dangerous if he was 11 or 12 he should not be advertising himself like that on the internet because who knows who may reply and then there is the fact that it is impossible to know if he was 11 or 12 would you want your children replying to comments like that and potentially be talking to a predator. I tried to give him some well thought out responses as to why Miiverse is not the best place to look for girls to which he insulted me and then sent me messages saying he was going to try his best to get me banned obviously he was sending hateful messages to the others replying (most teasing him) this clearly lead to him getting reported and banned which I feel is for the best as he seemed to not be mature enough to be on Miiverse in the first place tbh.

Edited on by Jazzer94

The Jazzloggery
I keep getting this feeling that I should write something down here........................

AuthorMessage

SomeBitTripFan

130. Posted:

@Jazzer94: Popcorn has been allowed since the beginning of this thread.

SomeBitTripFan wrote:

Grab your popcorn, pull up a chair, and prepare...

Eating MY popcorn is a different matter.
Untitled

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything truly valid about what I say; Please exercise both.
A Vacation is a Click Away!
My Avatar: Where Doge Coin is Going
Where's the Poetry? I'm lazy.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

131. Posted:

Jazzer94 wrote:

@Unca_Lz Wait is popcorn allowed :O
Because if so :D
I'm ready
Untitled

I'll allow it...this time ;)

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

AuthorMessage

Kaze_Memaryu

132. Posted:

Okay, what?! I'm not too active on MiiVerse (most of my posts are in my Activity Feed), but this is the first time I've ever heard of a "war" trying to break out. I mean, what are they trying to accomplish? 4chan powered by Nintendo?

Kewlan wrote:

The weight of violations isn't measured by comparing it to other violation. Every violation is worthy of a ban. And dating is defying the purpose of MiiVerse: gaming-related discussions and questions.

SPLATOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!

Check some instrumental Metal:
CROW'SCLAW | IRON ATTACK! | warinside/BLANKFIELD | Jonny Atma/GaMetal

It's CrossCode! Playable on WiiU Browser!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6640-0089 | Nintendo Network ID: KazeMemaryu

AuthorMessage

Jazzer94

133. Posted:

Kaze_Memaryu wrote:

Okay, what?! I'm not too active on MiiVerse (most of my posts are in my Activity Feed), but this is the first time I've ever heard of a "war" trying to break out. I mean, what are they trying to accomplish? 4chan powered by Nintendo?

Kewlan wrote:

The weight of violations isn't measured by comparing it to other violation. Every violation is worthy of a ban. And dating is defying the purpose of MiiVerse: gaming-related discussions and questions.

Well I don't think that should be the case every time otherwise troll reports would end up getting way more people banned, the three times I've had warnings have come from the rare occasions where someone (most likely a kid) has disagreed with what I've said in a post and reported pretty much all my other posts, today I went from one post deleted by admins to three just because of that Jarod person.

The Jazzloggery

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

134. Posted:

Its funny, because the mods aren't even bothering to delete the war posts.

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog
Videogame Chatroom
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter: 8BitForward

AuthorMessage

GregDavisBlows

135. Posted:

Do the Miiverse admins even act on their own? I was under the impression that they only get involved when posts get reported.

I found it hard, it's hard to find / Oh well, whatever, nevermind

AuthorMessage

Bolt_Strike

136. Posted:

This is can only end well.

And by that I mean well for us because it's going to be hilarious.

Bolt_Strike

3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

AuthorMessage

Jazzer94

137. Posted:

Prof_Clayton wrote:

Its funny, because the mods aren't even bothering to delete the war posts.

@Prof_Clayton

Miiverse admins are funny like that I commented on one saying this,,,,

Just hurry up and get yourself banned so that this community is no longer derailed with this nonsense.

which became my third offence, I feel like such a rebel now. :*

@Unca_Lz

Cool I think I'll take full advantage then seeing as it's just this once. ;)
Untitled

The Jazzloggery

AuthorMessage

Tritonus

138. Posted:

I think the admins are waaaay to harsh.

I mean, I had an old thing in my user description saying "Playing Injustice: Gods Among Us, add me as friend to play online" - and for that, the friend request to play a game, my entire profile description was disabled. "Fair enough" I thought, and I removed it from the text and notified the admins, and they STILL haven't enabled my profile description yet. It's been two months.

Also, I don't understand why they removed the "looking for player's" tag in posts, as that was really useful - also, now you're not even ALLOWED to ask in a community if someone wants to play a game... Makes it impossible to use miiverse for anything functional and game related.

Alas, this has caused me to not use miiverse much at all.

Infinite Crisis (DC Comics MOBA) Beta Invite:

https://www.infinitecrisis.com/en/account/registration?utm_source=86b226d9-cf09-e311-a320-bc305b234d58&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=IC_RAF

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

139. Posted:

Jazzer94 wrote:

@Unca_Lz

Cool I think I'll take full advantage then seeing as it's just this once. ;)
Untitled

I get the feeling that any "war" against me would involve a lot of popcorn and theft of bacon >:[

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

AuthorMessage

technotaylor98

140. Posted:

@Unca_Lz If you see anyone with a ninja costume taking bacon and popcorn from your house, It wasn't me...

Edited on by technotaylor98

"When you've eat all the bacon, go find another pig" -technotaylor98

3DS Friend Code: 5000-2560-1192 | Nintendo Network ID: 10000mario