Wii U Forum

Topic: Miiversers Intend to Challenge the Banhammer

Showing 141 to 160 of 253

AuthorMessage

dizzy_boy

141. Posted:

This just sums up a typical miiverse day for me really.

http://www.gamercreated.com/user/id/17078
http://www.youtube.com/plotyourdownfall
NNID: Dr_Dizzy
i`ve been a slave from the cradle to the grave.

AuthorMessage

Kewlan

142. Posted:

@Unca_Lz Yo you better add a live stream with live chat, just like the Nintendo Directs!

ಠ_ಠ
Biggest Hyrule Warriors fan on planet earth.
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

AuthorMessage

ShadJV

143. Posted:

Miiverse mods make me stress over every post. I only ever got one warning but it was for mentioning a Yoshi in a stage of New Super Mario Bros U because supposedly revealing whether a Yoshi is in a stage is supposedly a spoiler... I wound up paranoid over nearly every post worried it would be considered a spoiler. And unfortunately I can't just forget it because there's no way to delete admin messages supposedly, so I see it every time I check my messages... Ah well. I haven't used it recently anyways. But this should still be good, I expect a lot of banning!

Feel free to add me on the Nintendo Network: ShadJV
Here's my 3DS FC, always looking for Pokemon X Friend Safaris: 2191-7643-5167
Peace!

AuthorMessage

brewsky

144. Posted:

ShadJV wrote:

Miiverse mods make me stress over every post. I only ever got one warning but it was for mentioning a Yoshi in a stage of New Super Mario Bros U because supposedly revealing whether a Yoshi is in a stage is supposedly a spoiler... I wound up paranoid over nearly every post worried it would be considered a spoiler. And unfortunately I can't just forget it because there's no way to delete admin messages supposedly, so I see it every time I check my messages... Ah well. I haven't used it recently anyways. But this should still be good, I expect a lot of banning!

The irony would be uncanny if the name of that particular level you're talking about is Yoshi Hill.

Now playing:
Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS) | Fire Emblem Awakening (3DS) | Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)
Dream Address: 4100-3259-5964
I would come up with a clever name for my backloggery, but my name prevents it.

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

AuthorMessage

Memeboy3

145. Posted:

It's funny because Miiversians think they can make a difference of how Miiverse works.
Either way, I'm heating up some Popcorn and Soda for that day, Anybody want some?

I may be small...but when i can transform into anything..I WILL GET YOU!!
But if you liek Eevees...INFINITE CUDDLES!!!
But i love Anime and Wii U and 3DS games.
And i'm playing KI:U, Colors, etc
My friend code:
3711- 7655 - 4325
My Nintendo network ID :Pokelover10

AuthorMessage

technotaylor98

146. Posted:

Memeboy3 wrote:

It's funny because Miiversians think they can make a difference of how Miiverse works.
Either way, I'm heating up some Popcorn and Soda for that day, Anybody want some?

Heated up popcorn? Sure.
Heated up soda? Ewww. :P

Edited on by technotaylor98

Check Out My YouTube Channel! I'm hard-headed. So you can argue all you want, but it ain't gonna change my opinion one-bit :D

3DS Friend Code: 5000-2560-1192 | Nintendo Network ID: 10000mario

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

147. Posted:

Memeboy3 wrote:

This is not really unique to Miiverse to be honest...

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

DPad

148. Posted:

No matter where I look, I don't really see many "war" related post. I wanna just read & laugh at a ton, but there isn't much. Don't wanna wait till the 10th. :( Lol

I command the following plan, obtain green stars & stamps!
MOST ANTICIPATED WiiU GAMES:
1. Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
2. The Legend of Zelda U
3. Sonic BOOM
4. Mario Vs. Donkey Kong
5. Splatoon

AuthorMessage

BearHunger

149. Posted:

@DPad That's what I'm saying. The popcorn is for naught!

Oh well. Enjoy your popcorn, people. I'll be over here saying nay.

BearHunger

Nintendo Network ID: Bear_Hunger

AuthorMessage

technotaylor98

150. Posted:

BearHunger wrote:

NO TO POPCORN! YES TO BACON!

Check Out My YouTube Channel! I'm hard-headed. So you can argue all you want, but it ain't gonna change my opinion one-bit :D

AuthorMessage

BearHunger

151. Posted:

Can't argue with that.

BearHunger

Nintendo Network ID: Bear_Hunger

AuthorMessage

WhiteNoise17

152. Posted:

technotaylor98 wrote:

BearHunger wrote:

Why not have bacon popcorn? Everyone wins.

Fan: "Yo Activision there hasn't been a new main series Crash game since 08 what gives!" Activision: "Yeah we know." <takes sip> Fan:"Wait what are you drinking?" Activision: "Huh? Oh just some fanboy tears they're delicious, oh and don't worry COD will be out next month."

3DS Friend Code: 4983-5449-8255 | Nintendo Network ID: Vigilante8

AuthorMessage

brewsky

153. Posted:

When @technotaylor98 wasn't looking, someone snuck by and stole the bacon! The thief replaced it with....

Turkey Bacon!

Now playing:
Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS) | Fire Emblem Awakening (3DS) | Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)

AuthorMessage

UGXwolf

154. Posted:

Happy lurking, everyone! =D

Untitled

I COME UPON THEE WITH RIGHTEOUS FURY FROM THAT OF THE SMASH FANDOM! ILLOGICAL STATEMENTS SHALT BE MET WITH ALL OF MINE RAGE... until I do something else. No sense in being grumpy.

What a horrible night for a curse...

AuthorMessage

UGXwolf

155. Posted:

Memeboy3 wrote:

Reminds me of something... Something red... with a... tube? Something where the comments are full of morons complaining about every iteration like the execs care? Something about... You? You? Tube? You Tube? YouTube? That was it! YouTube!

I COME UPON THEE WITH RIGHTEOUS FURY FROM THAT OF THE SMASH FANDOM! ILLOGICAL STATEMENTS SHALT BE MET WITH ALL OF MINE RAGE... until I do something else. No sense in being grumpy.

AuthorMessage

brewsky

156. Posted:

Hey, can't complain about YouTube now, they're going to support 48 and 60 fps videos now!

Now playing:

AuthorMessage

UGXwolf

157. Posted:

brewsky wrote:

Hey, can't complain about YouTube now, they're going to support 48 and 60 fps videos now!

YouTube's layout just gets more confusing for me every time. I eventually get used to it, but it's such a pain having to re-learn the layout every single time. Anyways, that doesn't really matter, since YouTube is a video-hosting site, first and foremost. Its priority is hosting the best videos in the best manageable quality, and they're doing a good job of it.

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

158. Posted:

technotaylor98 wrote:

BearHunger wrote:

Popbacon rules

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

technotaylor98

159. Posted:

@WhiteNoise17 @Unca_Lz You both suddenly want me to eat this "half bacon, half popcorn" just so you can have all my bacon to yourselves! You aren't tricking me at all! @brewsky Within minutes of the bacon crime YOU happen to know what the thief replaced it with... sounds shady, you got an alibi?

AuthorMessage

brewsky

160. Posted:

@technotaylor98 um...erm...ah...I was just being the narrator! Yeah, that's it! Just an omniscient being who has no influence on events happening whatsoever!

...Right?

Now playing: