Forums

Topic: Miiversers Intend to Challenge the Banhammer

Posts 141 to 160 of 232

WhiteNoise17

technotaylor98 wrote:

BearHunger wrote:

@DPad That's what I'm saying. The popcorn is for naught!

Oh well. Enjoy your popcorn, people. I'll be over here saying nay.

NO TO POPCORN! YES TO BACON!

Why not have bacon popcorn? Everyone wins.

Capcom at E3: Guys we're sorry about how we've been treating Mega Man so we're gonna make it up to you by releasing the Mega Man Cancelled Collection with all the titles we cancelled in the condition they we're in just before we pulled the plug. Now who wants Street Fighter X Monster Hunter?

Yoshi

When @technotaylor98 wasn't looking, someone snuck by and stole the bacon! The thief replaced it with....

Turkey Bacon!

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

UGXwolf

Memeboy3 wrote:

It's funny because Miiversians think they can make a difference of how Miiverse works.
Either way, I'm heating up some Popcorn and Soda for that day, Anybody want some?

Reminds me of something... Something red... with a... tube? Something where the comments are full of morons complaining about every iteration like the execs care? Something about... You? You? Tube? You Tube? YouTube? That was it! YouTube!

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Yoshi

Hey, can't complain about YouTube now, they're going to support 48 and 60 fps videos now!

Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

UGXwolf

brewsky wrote:

Hey, can't complain about YouTube now, they're going to support 48 and 60 fps videos now!

YouTube's layout just gets more confusing for me every time. I eventually get used to it, but it's such a pain having to re-learn the layout every single time. Anyways, that doesn't really matter, since YouTube is a video-hosting site, first and foremost. Its priority is hosting the best videos in the best manageable quality, and they're doing a good job of it.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

LzWinky

technotaylor98 wrote:

BearHunger wrote:

@DPad That's what I'm saying. The popcorn is for naught!

Oh well. Enjoy your popcorn, people. I'll be over here saying nay.

NO TO POPCORN! YES TO BACON!

Popbacon rules

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Yoshi

@technotaylor98 um...erm...ah...I was just being the narrator! Yeah, that's it! Just an omniscient being who has no influence on events happening whatsoever!

...Right?

Now playing:

WhiteNoise17

technotaylor98 wrote:

@WhiteNoise17 @Unca_Lz You both suddenly want me to eat this "half bacon, half popcorn" just so you can have all my bacon to yourselves! You aren't tricking me at all! @brewsky Within minutes of the bacon crime YOU happen to know what the thief replaced it with... sounds shady, you got an alibi?

WOAH!! hold on messing with another mans bacon is a crime punishable by death and try some bacon popcorn your not you when you're hungry.

Capcom at E3: Guys we're sorry about how we've been treating Mega Man so we're gonna make it up to you by releasing the Mega Man Cancelled Collection with all the titles we cancelled in the condition they we're in just before we pulled the plug. Now who wants Street Fighter X Monster Hunter?

The_Ninja
If it's removed, here's a picture of the post..
Untitled

The_Ninja

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

R_Champ

DestinyMan wrote:

Miiverse users always complain and protest about the admins. I know the admins go too far sometimes, but I've always found the Miiverse rebels' complaining childish.

I'm thinking the exact same thing.

Good idea: politely question admins choices to delete non-inflammatory messages through miiverse messages, letters to Nintendo, or by actually reading the rules (You can't share your friend code...you may not like it, but that's how it is).

What actually happens: People spam miiverse like butthurt children in hopes that it'll make miiverse a more enjoyable place...trust me, it doesn't T_T. I can't even stand the Smash Bros. board because of all the whiners, spammers, and nonsensical drivelers. It's a shame too, because they're some amazing posts that I'm missing because I can't stand to wade through thousands of posts from crying children.

Nintendo & Steam ID: R_Champ

Kewlan

The_Ninja wrote:

-image-

Oh, so that's where you find all the war posts. Yupp, it got removed.
Man, if I ever get depressed, I just need to go to the Smash Community. Holy cheese.

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

ogo79

Unca_Lz wrote:

If this "fight" is on the 3DS, can I watch it in 3D?

Untitled

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

TheKingOfTown

The_Ninja wrote:

Untitled

2edgy4me

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

SuperMikey

MixMasterMudkip wrote:

Looking at the awful nonsensical frustrating posts in every single Miiverse community (With the exception of Art Academy.) gives me a migraine.

There are some good communities like Monster Hunter and some of the Virtual Console communities but communities like Smash and 3D World is just filled to the brim with spam. Even the good one's probably have some spam though...

Links to my dating profiles:
http://www.gamerdater.com/index.php?page=gamerProfile&profile=811989
http://gamingpassions.com/dating/supamaikeru64/profile/

At any rate, have a good one! :D

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8352-3772 | Nintendo Network ID: WhiteBlaze

SuperMikey

Maelstrom wrote:

But what if miiverse is closed for maintenance on July 10th?

That'd be hilarious!! XD

Links to my dating profiles:
http://www.gamerdater.com/index.php?page=gamerProfile&profile=811989
http://gamingpassions.com/dating/supamaikeru64/profile/

At any rate, have a good one! :D

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8352-3772 | Nintendo Network ID: WhiteBlaze

Kaze_Memaryu

The_Ninja wrote:

Untitled

Now that the post is down, he's probably gonna run his mouth off about how admins are trying to shut him up...

It's flat-out pathetic, and they don't even care that they ruin MiiVerse for everyone else. I wonder what'll be on 10th...

<insert title of hyped game here>

Check some instrumental Metal: CROW'SCLAW | IRON ATTACK! | warinside/BLANKFIELD |

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6640-0089 | Nintendo Network ID: KazeMemaryu

MsJubilee

I think they forgot about the thing they wanted to do with the admins, is sad though i wanted to laugh on july 10.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.