Forums

Topic: Devil's Third - OT

Posts 241 to 260 of 490

Dreamsleep

Even if they do dedicate a Direct to it, I agree with others that it makes no sense to not talk about it at all at E3. Fatal Frame got a Treehouse look, and five seconds in we see a suicide, so they can't say it was too much for the audience. Something else is going on here, and I would say it's politics, or bad blood between Itagaki, and Iwata personally.

Nothing else makes sense.

Edited on by Dreamsleep

Atari 2600, Commodore 64/128, Sega Genesis, 32X, Sega CD, PC, Dreamcast, PS1, PS2, Wii, PSP, DSi, PS3, 3DSXL, WiiU

Blast

Devil's 3rd and Fatal Frame weren't in the Digital Event because of poor decision making by Nintendo. There's nothing else to it. They wanna keep this child friendly E3 vibe and it backfired.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

whodatninja

Dreamsleep wrote:

Even if they do dedicate a Direct to it, I agree with others that it makes no sense to not talk about it at all at E3. Fatal Frame got a Treehouse look, and five seconds in we see a suicide, so they can't say it was too much for the audience. Something else is going on here, and I would say it's politics, or bad blood between Itagaki, and Iwata personally.

Or maybe Itagaki just lied about going to E3!

whodatninja

Nintendo Network ID: whodatninja117

MsJubilee

whodatninja wrote:

Dreamsleep wrote:

Oh! #Exposed!

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

TromboneGamer

TwilightAngel wrote:

whodatninja wrote:

Dreamsleep wrote:

Oh! #Exposed!

Actually as I noted in a previous post people saw him on the show floor. For whatever reason, though, he had nothing to show.

My Twitch

3DS Friend Code: 5412-9902-3413 | Nintendo Network ID: TromboneGamer | Twitter:

DefHalan

TromboneGamer wrote:

TwilightAngel wrote:

whodatninja wrote:

Dreamsleep wrote:

Oh! #Exposed!

Actually as I noted in a previous post people saw him on the show floor. For whatever reason, though, he had nothing to show.

Maybe they didn't get what they were working on ready, so we will have to wait for a direct. Hopefully they will show off Fatal Frame in a direct soon too.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Dreamsleep

DefHalan wrote:

TromboneGamer wrote:

TwilightAngel wrote:

whodatninja wrote:

Dreamsleep wrote:

Oh! #Exposed!

Maybe they didn't get what they were working on ready, so we will have to wait for a direct. Hopefully they will show off Fatal Frame in a direct soon too.

But, they showed a nice chunk of FF gameplay, on Treehouse live for 25 minutes, and 39 seconds. The video is on their Youtube channel. And, Devil's Third was shown last year on Treehouse live...so, as I said, it is something going on behind the scenes.

Atari 2600, Commodore 64/128, Sega Genesis, 32X, Sega CD, PC, Dreamcast, PS1, PS2, Wii, PSP, DSi, PS3, 3DSXL, WiiU

MsJubilee

Dreamsleep wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

TromboneGamer wrote:

TwilightAngel wrote:

whodatninja wrote:

Dreamsleep wrote:

Oh! #Exposed!

But, they showed a nice chunk of FF gameplay, on Treehouse live for 25 minutes, and 39 seconds. The video is on their Youtube channel. And, Devil's Third was shown last year on Treehouse live...so, as I said, it is something going on behind the scenes.

Oh lord #Conspiracytheory and hashtag still #fappingtoFallout4

Edited on by MsJubilee

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

Dreamsleep

TwilightAngel wrote:

Yes, because it is quite logical to assume a game 2 months away from release, is a no show at a huge video game convention. A game that is being paid for by Nintendo, is not shown at E3, by Nintendo. A game shown last E3. A game from Itagaki, who is confirmed to be at E3, yet isn't showing his game. Yeah, all of this is quite logical. Nothing going on behind the scenes at all. Makes perfect sense to go completely silent on one Mature game, but not on Fatal Frame...hell, FE Illusory Revelations is probably another M rated game, and it was showed.

Buy, like you say...nothing weird AT ALL About this...

Edited on by Dreamsleep

erv

I'm looking forward to this game. The e3 no show makes no sense though, but to be honest, I don't believe it will be a vaporware thing. It will probably get its own direct later on or something.

Switch code: SW-0397-5211-6428
PlayStation: genetic-eternal

Nintendo Network ID: genet1c

MsJubilee

Dreamsleep wrote:

TwilightAngel wrote:

Yes, because it is quite logical to assume a game 2 months away from release, is a no show at a huge video game convention. A game that is being paid for by Nintendo, is not shown at E3, by Nintendo. A game shown last E3. A game from Itagaki, who is confirmed to be at E3, yet isn't showing his game. Yeah, all of this is quite logical. Nothing going on behind the scenes at all. Makes perfect sense to go completely silent on one Mature game, but not on Fatal Frame...hell, FE Illusory Revelations is probably another M rated game, and it was showed.

@Dreamsleep You know that was a joke right? That's why i put the hashtag. And for gods sake don't put words in my mouth alright? I didn't say anything remotely close to this "Buy, like you say...nothing weird AT ALL About this.." Never even wrote that i didn't even think about writing that and in my other comments. I say i'm shocked and confused why they didn't they show Devil's third. I put two hashtags in my comment and you gave me a paragraph of nonsense goodjob. #Stillfappingtofallout

Edited on by MsJubilee

TromboneGamer

Well that escalated quickly. I tweeted at Nintendo about the game's situation for America as I'm sure at least someone else has and as it's unlikely they'll take the time to answer me, speculation will be awry until that clarification is made. Itagaki had never seemed at odds with Nintendo and Valhalla Games has been hard at work on the game since it's re-reveal at E3 last year. Something else is going on for sure whether good or bad. I really am looking forward to playing the game here in America so hopefully it's something as dumb as waiting to show it off again sometime in the next month or so.

My Twitch

MsJubilee

kkslider5552000 wrote:

My guess would be that it's delayed for America.

CONSPIRACY!1!!!!!!1

Delayed? Oh my god it's delayed for the NX!!! #NintendoExposed!

Monkey_Balls

Interesting post on Itagaki's Facebook page... After numerous messages from fans asking about Devil's Third (in particular its American release), he posted:

"plz, calm down everyone here.
i will do it."

He's yet to elaborate so whether he's talking about the game or not is anybody's guess. www.facebook.com/tomonobu.itagaki

(Hi, by the way - been a lurker for ages; finally decided to say something...)

Monkey_Balls

Nintendo Network ID: widdowk

Dreamsleep

TwilightAngel wrote:

Dreamsleep wrote:

TwilightAngel wrote:

@Dreamsleep You know that was a joke right? That's why i put the hashtag. And for gods sake don't put words in my mouth alright? I didn't say anything remotely close to this "Buy, like you say...nothing weird AT ALL About this.." Never even wrote that i didn't even think about writing that and in my other comments. I say i'm shocked and confused why they didn't they show Devil's third. I put two hashtags in my comment and you gave me a paragraph of nonsense goodjob. #Stillfappingtofallout

It wasn't funny the first time...

MsJubilee

Dreamsleep wrote:

TwilightAngel wrote:

Dreamsleep wrote:

TwilightAngel wrote:

It wasn't funny the first time...

You know what is funny? You giving me a paragraph of nonsense because you got all pissy because you thought i said something that i didn't say. Ever! You're something i won't say it here tho.

Blast

Its prolly coming 2016 in North America.... which is good and bad.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

TromboneGamer

Blast wrote:

Please no. It's a game set in America for crying out loud. If it followed suit like Japan and Europe there wouldn't be any competition to worry about so that's not a good excuse. I really do not like the idea of having to wait that long.

My Twitch

MsJubilee

TromboneGamer wrote:

Blast wrote:

Please no. It's a game set in America for crying out loud. If it followed suit like Japan and Europe there wouldn't be any competition to worry about so that's not a good excuse. I really do not like the idea of having to wait that long.

Disaster Day of Crisis was set in the america and it released everywhere in japan and Europe but not in the west. Because Nintendo of America didn't like the game. The reason i'm saying this is because i think NOA didn't like this game so were not getting it. And before you " But they funded it?" Yes Nintendo of Japan did America did not. So in the end we might not get this game,cause Europe and Japan already got a release date for it we have not or any gameplay footage at the treehouse or the event for it. That's my guess on this i hope i'm wrong i hope as of right now i think i'm not.

Edited on by MsJubilee

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.