Forums

Topic: Devil's Third - OT

Posts 221 to 240 of 490

Kuhang

Sakurai wrote:

I just watched of some of the gameplay. It's nothing than a clone of Call of duty mixed with elements from Assassin creed and DMC.

Wow, THAT would be awesome!

Kuhang

Nintendo Network ID: Kuhang

MsJubilee

Sakurai wrote:

I just watched of some of the gameplay. It's nothing than a clone of Call of duty mixed with elements from Assassin creed and DMC.

That sounds pretty badass! You got me more hyped for this! Thanks!

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Resident Evil 4 Remake & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

TromboneGamer

Unreal Engine 3 is really shining through in that gameplay. Very Batman Arkham-esque shading/effects and it would seem that it's become even more visually realistic in some scenes. Thought I'd get my two cents in before bed. Excitement abound.

My Twitch

3DS Friend Code: 5412-9902-3413 | Nintendo Network ID: TromboneGamer | Twitter:

cookiex

Itagaki wasn't lying when he bragged about all the improvements to the game. It actually looks pretty impressive now.

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

erv

This is a no-brainer purchase for me, should be lots of fun

Switch code: SW-0397-5211-6428
PlayStation: genetic-eternal

Nintendo Network ID: genet1c

kkslider5552000

The game honestly looks very fun. But I'm legitimately blanking on trying to think of much more to say about it.

I will say, how chaotic it looks at points is either a really good or bad sign. I prefer to think the former since I tend to like chaotic Japanese games.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

dumedum

This really looks impressive. All these non Wii U players who will be jealous and never get to play what seems like one of the most bad*** games ever made, weird.

Edited on by dumedum

"Dubs Goes to Washington: The Video Game".

Nintendo Network ID: Del_Piero_Mamba

Kuhang

DEVIL'S THIRD 2015 TRAILER
For those of you who are interested I've made a trailer for the game. Latest footage from the Devil's Third Japanese presentation.Enjoy

Edited on by Kuhang

Kuhang

Nintendo Network ID: Kuhang

havokpants

i don't know
WE NEED IT LIKE SPONGEBOB NEEDS HIS WATER

havokpants

Nintendo Network ID: HavokPants

TromboneGamer

Would really like to see/hear something about the game at E3. Thought that might happen today, but apparently not. Here's to hoping for something tomorrow as that's our last chance.

My Twitch

IceClimbers

Obviously they're remaking Xenoblade Chronicles's release - Devil's Third will be canceled in America, only to be released later next year after Operation Devilfall.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

MsJubilee

Did they give a release date for this game yet? I feel like they did

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Resident Evil 4 Remake & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

IceClimbers

TwilightAngel wrote:

Did they give a release date for this game yet? I feel like they did

August 4th in Japan, August 28th in Europe. No date for North America yet.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

TromboneGamer

So in the Aftermath of E3, as I'm sure you guys have noticed, one game was notably absent. Nintendo must have a good reason for 'ignoring' it right? Are there bigger plans in store for the game here in America? From what I've heard it seems Itagaki was in attendance at the convention so it's curious he had nothing to show at the Treehouse. The circumstances are curious indeed.

My Twitch

Sleepingmudkip

I hope nintendo will have a big direct for this game and talk about it alot once it comes close sorta like they did with bayonetta,

Playing: Wargroove on Switch and Fire Emblem on GBA

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter:

havokpants

nintendo effed up with this games marketing

bayonetta was hyped to the depths of hell and still no good sales

so if this game has no advertiseing startegies the only people who are gonna buy it are the 14 different people on this forum

havokpants

Nintendo Network ID: HavokPants

jump

havokpants wrote:

nintendo effed up with this games marketing

bayonetta was hyped to the depths of hell and still no good sales

so if this game has no advertiseing startegies the only people who are gonna buy it are the 14 different people on this forum

What info are you basing Bayonetta 2 doing poorly on?

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

JoyBoy

They are probably doing a direct with this game, but still, it's weird that they didn't show anythibg during E3.

SW-7849-9887-2074

3DS Friend Code: 3754-7789-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: Longforgotten

Kogorn733

Why the hell can't Nintendo just have most of its presentation "rated G" and then have the other part/a later part for mature audiences so they can showcase games like Devil's Third? The idea that something needs to be completely safe for kids without any parental supervision whatsoever is stupid. Just makes parents lazier.

Kogorn733

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.