Forums

Topic: Bayonetta 2 (+ Bayonetta 1) - OT

Posts 221 to 240 of 751

kkslider5552000

DefHalan wrote:

C-Olimar wrote:

Why is Bayonetta rated 18 in the UK? The original PS360 release was rated 15...

The Wii U version comes with an extra scoop of naughty

So one of the costumes that woman from Total Recall?

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

luisesteban

ogo79 wrote:

luisesteban wrote:

So, why in the name of God....NoA isn't getting the first print edition?....

because nintendo personally told me they wanted to make sure people would start to complain about this as soon as the direct was over all across the internet, for my viewing pleasure.

Well...that makes sense.

luisesteban

ogo79

luisesteban wrote:

ogo79 wrote:

luisesteban wrote:

So, why in the name of God....NoA isn't getting the first print edition?....

because nintendo personally told me they wanted to make sure people would start to complain about this as soon as the direct was over all across the internet, for my viewing pleasure.

Well...that makes sense.

lol no but in all seriousness im excited for you guys awaiting this game, if i get it, ill put it away unopened until i feel the need to play a modern game.

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

CaviarMeths

So my browser crapped out on me about 5 minutes into the direct and I decided to just go to bed. Looks like I didn't miss anything besides a Star Fox costume?

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

CaviarMeths

Golly.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

IceClimbers

CaviarMeths wrote:

So my browser crapped out on me about 5 minutes into the direct and I decided to just go to bed. Looks like I didn't miss anything besides a Star Fox costume?

Rodin is playable in Tag Climax mode (the online multiplayer mode). Also quite a bit of footage and the costumes being confirmed for Bayonetta 2 (we only knew of them in Bayonetta 1 previously), with the Fox costume exclusive to Bayo 2. There were some story details, though we kinda knew them already from previous trailers. The kid with the necklace (looks like the Millennium Puzzle from Yugioh lol) is called Loki.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

erv

well, at least I now know that bayonetta 1 won't be free with my purchase, but with a discount, optional (I'm an eshop buyer) - at least this is the case for european gamers...

Looks like a great game to me, I now know where wonderful 101 came from... I can see some overlap between madworld and w101 and bayonetta 2 , in a lot of good ways, lol

Switch code: SW-0397-5211-6428
PlayStation: genetic-eternal

Nintendo Network ID: genet1c

SubBronze

C-Olimar wrote:

When Bayonetta was first released in the UK, the BBFC reviewed all games which that depict "gross violence, sexual activity or techniques likely to be useful in the commission of offences" instead of PEGI, even if the BBFC give a game a comparably lower rating than what PEGI did (which was the case, since Bayonetta was rated 18 by PEGI) After 2012, all games in the UK are reviewed by PEGI, including the Bayonetta re-release.

SteamID: bulby1994

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

Jazzer94

I'm not sure if I should just get the Bayonetta 2+1 edition or pay double and get the Limited Edition.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Octane

For the collectors out there, or those who like physical games in general. I contacted Nintendo regarding the question whether the Special Edition will come with a separate case for Bayonetta(1) as well. Their response:

''We regret to inform you, that we currently do not have any further announcements with regards to the upcoming Bayonetta 2.

We therefore apologise as we are unable to help you further, however you can keep updated for any further announcements through our online store or updates directly from us by signing up to our newsletter at www.nintendo.co.uk or by subscribing to the Official Nintendo Magazine.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience or disappointment caused.''

I really don't care about the First Print Edition; the book and the artwork, but that Bayonetta 1 case looks amazing...

Edited on by Octane

Octane

C-Olimar

Bulbousaur wrote:

C-Olimar wrote:

When Bayonetta was first released in the UK, the BBFC reviewed all games which that depict "gross violence, sexual activity or techniques likely to be useful in the commission of offences" instead of PEGI, even if the BBFC give a game a comparably lower rating than what PEGI did (which was the case, since Bayonetta was rated 18 by PEGI) After 2012, all games in the UK are reviewed by PEGI, including the Bayonetta re-release.

Thanks.

C-Olimar

cookiex

Classic Controller Pro is supported.

Untitled

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

Spoony_Tech

Why is Bayo one bigger then 2?

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

DefHalan

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Because it is all of Bayonetta 1 plus all the Wii U stuff they added (as in any extra content and everything needed to make it work on the Wii U)

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

cookiex

Spoony_Tech wrote:

It's odd since Bayo1 on PS3 is only 7.1 GB. Could be a typo.

Edit: If we assume the correct file size is 22.2 GB then Bayo1 would be 7.6 GB, with half a gig accounting for the extra stuff.

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

TuVictus

I saw the European special edition. Nintendo of America sure has gotten pretty lazy when it comes to physical stuff like that. I mean Europe also got that once Japan exclusive yoshi plush for their club Nintendo. So unfair!

TuVictus

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.