Forums

Topic: Bayonetta 2 (+ Bayonetta 1) - OT

Posts 241 to 260 of 751

NinChocolate

I see Bayonetta isn't being advertised in Nintendo's news emails

NinChocolate

jos

Not sure if it being mention but I email Amazon UK and they told me that

" we currently have not heard any update from the supplier to confirm whether they would be able to extend to us their offer of a bundle pack for pre-orders of the above item. Please accept my apologies for this.

At the moment, I have checked on your pre-order for the item and I'm afraid that that it only contains the solus edition of Bayonetta 2"

jos

Nintendo Network ID: josuv22

C-Olimar

cookiex wrote:

Classic Controller Pro is supported.

Untitled

That's great news! I love my Classic Pad...

C-Olimar

Blast

NINTENDO IS MAKING US PROUD. HERE ARE REAL TV COMMERCIALS FOR BAYONETTA 2. THERE IS REAL ADVERTISING FOR THIS GAME IN JAPAN!!!

Edited on by Blast

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

TuVictus

Hey, that's cool. I hope they do the same over here

TuVictus

Octane

C-Olimar wrote:

@Octane the special edition does come with its own case for Bayonetta.
http://www.shopto.net/video-games/wiiu/WIIUBA02-bayonetta-2-i...
As you can see from the image, it comes in a box with both cases in it.
I for one am delighted; it means I don't have to shell out an extra 20 quid for the first print edition.

It seems to be the case, but they haven't showed off what's inside the Special Edition. Remember this one? The ''Bayonetta game included'' version;

Untitled

Both games in one case, then I wonder where that'll be used for. Is this just a North American thing, or is it outdated?

Edited on by Octane

Octane

jariw

Sorry if this has been asked before, but:

• Will the EU version of Bayo 2 include optional Japanese voices, just like the American version?
  • Will Bayo 1 includes the optional Japanese voices, just like Bayo 2?

jariw

Andyliini

jariw wrote:

Sorry if this has been asked before, but:

• Will the EU version of Bayo 2 include optional Japanese voices, just like the American version?
  • Will Bayo 1 includes the optional Japanese voices, just like Bayo 2?

Yes, and yes. AFAIK, both games have dual audio. Which is nice from Nintendo, as original Bayonetta did not have Japanese voices when it was released back then,

Dunno how I feel.

Nintendo Network ID: Andyliini | Twitter:

C-Olimar

@Octane looks like North America only to me. There's still time for more information, so I'm sure we'll get confirmation of two cases in due course.

Edited on by C-Olimar

C-Olimar

ogo79

according to @WaLzgi it was confirmed that i am the last boss in the game.
i kinda feel violated, but then again im hoping you can play as the bosses so i can have an excuse to play with myself

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

jos

Amazon UK have now updated the listing to remove all mentions of Bayonetta 1,
Bayonetta 2 on amazon uk is now the solus edition of Bayonetta 2.

jos

Nintendo Network ID: josuv22

C-Olimar

The music in Bayonetta is so, so good! Kind of wish First Print included a soundtrack CD...

C-Olimar

whodatninja

jos wrote:

What a smart decision it was to split the game in THREE releases! No wonder if it bombs in Europe, general people wont know what they are (and what they're not) getting with all this confusion! Starting to remind me of a bad pre-order bonus situation...

http://static1.gamespot.com/uploads/original/725/7253563/2590...

Edited on by whodatninja

whodatninja

Nintendo Network ID: whodatninja117

IceClimbers

Blast wrote:

NINTENDO IS MAKING US PROUD. HERE ARE REAL TV COMMERCIALS FOR BAYONETTA 2. THERE IS REAL ADVERTISING FOR THIS GAME IN JAPAN!!!

Hopefully they do commercials in North America and Europe too. Putting commercials on Fox, FXX, Adult Swim, Comedy Central, Spike, MTV, etc would be perfect for getting this game attention.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

jump

whodatninja wrote:

jos wrote:

What a smart decision it was to split the game in THREE releases! No wonder if it bombs in Europe, general people wont know what they are (and what they're not) getting with all this confusion! Starting to remind me of a bad pre-order bonus situation...

http://static1.gamespot.com/uploads/original/725/7253563/2590...

The main problem with it is they have left it so late to announce it with people being unsure what version is which and retailers being unclear which versions they are taking orders for but saying that the 1st edition is sold out everywhere now.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

IceClimbers

I love how the ESRB rating for this game lists "Partial Nudity". Right, "partial". Considering she's like 90% nude every five seconds.

and 100% nude in the prologue when her white dress rips off

Edited on by IceClimbers

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Blast

IceClimbers wrote:

I love how the ESRB rating for this game lists "Partial Nudity". Right, "partial". Considering she's like 90% nude every five seconds.

and 100% nude in the prologue when her white dress rips off

YES

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

EnyoTheFirst

I'm in North America and even my head is spinning from confusion over some of the information, and lack thereof.

3DS Friend Code: 4527 7516 5533

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.