Forums

Topic: Bayonetta 2 (+ Bayonetta 1) - OT

Posts 121 to 140 of 751

Spoony_Tech

Personally I think they should stop after the 3 announced. Its cool and all but the more then add the worse it will look. And please no on the Rosalina. At least the others look good. Rosalina looks more like a nightgown.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

What I mean by worse is I don't want to see them start forcing Nintendo themed costumes. Some work and some clearly do not.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

jump

Personally I'd like to see more maybe have her in a onesie type thing of Donkey Kong/Pikachu.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

CaviarMeths

Captain Falcon costume would be boss.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

mamp

Bayonetta 2 theme song.

Edited on by mamp

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

Blast

I've been thinking about how Nintendo can market this game so it could have good sales and it hit me.... that there could be commercials of various people playing the game but Nintendo can be clever and just not show parts of Bayonetta being sexy and flirty. Just show her doing awesome moves and cutscenes and people would be like, "WHOA! This looks like fun!"

They are already marketing the game in Japan and that's great.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

kkslider5552000

C-Olimar wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

They should get an annoying indie song and play it until people don't want to buy the game.

(why does anyone like this song)

La Roux are indie?

I thought people would realize that indie no longer follows the definition.

Kinda like how literally any rock band that gets popular is indie. It doesn't matter that fun. and Imagine Dragons are signed to a label and have worked with some of the biggest producers, still called indie.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Jazzer94

C-Olimar wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

They should get an annoying indie song and play it until people don't want to buy the game.

<Video>

(why does anyone like this song)

La Roux are indie?

I wouldn't classify La Roux as indie myself but I guess opinions?

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

kkslider5552000

For the record, songs like this are what are normally what people think of when they think of female sung indie pop. I'm not making that up, it is a thing. I didn't decide that.

MAB

@kkslider5552000 There needs to be more pop princesses willing to trade the word 'love' for 'kill' and just maybe I might think of buying more pop music (don't 100% me on that)... To be fair to La Roux though, her track fits Bayonetta more than GOTYE's 'Somebody That I Used To Know'

MAB

kkslider5552000

MAB wrote:

@kkslider5552000 There needs to be more pop princesses willing to trade the word 'love' for 'kill' and just maybe I might think of buying more pop music (don't 100% me on that)... To be fair to La Roux though, her track fits Bayonetta more than GOTYE's 'Somebody That I Used To Know'

Listening to Gotye while playing Bayonetta sounds like an amusing idea. Though I'd probably listen to something incredibly sweet and nice sounding, which is what I always did playing that Incredible Hulk game (the good one, in case you're wondering).

MAB

kkslider5552000 wrote:

MAB wrote:

Listening to Gotye while playing Bayonetta sounds like an amusing idea. Though I'd probably listen to something incredibly sweet and nice sounding, which is what I always did playing that Incredible Hulk game (the good one, in case you're wondering).

Untitled

↑ Now this I can agree

MAB

Spoony_Tech

The only thing they could do better is give the first game to anybody that pre-orders on that day! Well how about a month in advance! Things similar have been done before.

MERG said:

TopSaturn

Woo, super excited! I liked the first Bayonetta when I rented it, and having both games will be awesome. Can't wait.

TopSaturn

Dreamz

I'm really happy to see that we get a physical copy. I much prefer to have as much as possible on physical mediums.

My 3rd Party Games List: Click here
U-Wishlist: Splatoon, Zelda U

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.