Forums

Topic: Bayonetta 2 (+ Bayonetta 1) - OT

Posts 101 to 120 of 751

devinias

was there a semi-official release date for this given this time? I noticed reading somewhere that it was possibly October, but I was not for sure.

Currently playing: Mario Kart 8, W101, Lego City, and MANY eshop games. :)
New 3DS owner!!! MH4U, Zelda:MM, Pokemon Omega Ruby, Persona Q
3DS FC: 4141-5006-6082

3DS Friend Code: 4141-5006-6082 | Nintendo Network ID: devineministry

cookiex

devinias wrote:

was there a semi-official release date for this given this time? I noticed reading somewhere that it was possibly October, but I was not for sure.

September 20th in Japan, sometime in October in EU/NA.

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

jump

Does anyone know when Bayonetta: Bloody Fate will get a US/UK release?

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Ryno

It's already getting advertised in stores in Japan.

Untitled

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

Blast

Ryno wrote:

It's already getting advertised in stores in Japan.

Untitled

YES, YES, YES.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

mamp

So kamiya revealed that the Nintendo themed costumes have special abilities:

Peach's costume - Allows you to summon Bowser.

Link's Costume - If you equip the sword while wearing the outfit it will transform into the master sword. Wicked weaves will also create a giant master sword to slice enemies in half. It will also change the sound effects to some Zelda sound effects, even some classics from A Link to the Past.

Samus - Allows Bayonetta to put her visor up or down during cutscenes. It'll be fun watching her slam her visor down after telling off an enemy.

Edited on by mamp

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

Blast

mamp wrote:

So kamiya revealed that the Nintendo themed costumes have special abilities:

Peach's costume - Allows you to summon Bowser.

Link's Costume - If you equip the sword while wearing the outfit it will transform into the master sword. Wicked weaves will also create a giant master sword to slice enemies in half. It will also change the sound effects to some Zelda sound effects, even some classics from A Link to the Past.

Samus - Allows Bayonetta to put her visor up or down during cutscenes. It'll be fun watching her slam her visor down after telling off an enemy.

You can't tell... but I'm crying tears of joy right now

Master of the Hype Train

Ryno

Not too much in the this article but anyway: Bayonetta 2 director wants to partner with Nintendo again

"We were able to have a lot of back-and-forth between Platinum Games and Nintendo and they were able to provide objective feedback; 'Maybe that's a little too much', or, 'maybe you should try this'. I feel that was really good and helped push Bayonetta 2 to even higher quality.

"In terms of nurturing the content of this game, there's a lot that we learned from Nintendo and if possible we would love to do it again and keep nurturing our child."

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

cookiex

Bayonetta 1 is dubbed Bayonetta Ultimate on Wii U and Famitsu has provided new screenshots of the Nintendo costumes in action.

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Plus a look at the co-op mode in Bayonetta 2.

Untitled

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

Blast

cookiex wrote:

Bayonetta 1 is dubbed Bayonetta Ultimate on Wii U and Famitsu has provided new screenshots of the Nintendo costumes in action.

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Plus a look at the co-op mode in Bayonetta 2.

Untitled

I want this game so badly...

Master of the Hype Train

Blast

Ryno wrote:

Not too much in the this article but anyway: Bayonetta 2 director wants to partner with Nintendo again

"We were able to have a lot of back-and-forth between Platinum Games and Nintendo and they were able to provide objective feedback; 'Maybe that's a little too much', or, 'maybe you should try this'. I feel that was really good and helped push Bayonetta 2 to even higher quality.

"In terms of nurturing the content of this game, there's a lot that we learned from Nintendo and if possible we would love to do it again and keep nurturing our child."

That's still great news!

Master of the Hype Train

Spoony_Tech

I say lock em up as a permanent 2nd party. They have shown their worth!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Retro_on_theGo

http://31.media.tumblr.com/a317bb8b55fd817b8297a1761c22a9fc/t...

This is from an interview with Kamiya about Bayonetta one but this made me laugh so hard I had to share it anyways. I like how much control (fought for?) he had with Beyonetta's design (and Jeanne). They're both pretty much just designed around what he likes in his women lol. And boy did Bayonetta come out great!

Edited on by Retro_on_theGo

Shirma_Akayaku

Whoa! Look at this:
Untitled
"PlatinumGames has revealed three Nintendo costumes for Bayonetta 1: Link, Samus, and Peach. At least one more original outfit will be included in the game based on the screenshot above. Thanks to some detective work done by the folks on NeoGAF, Bayonetta may also feature a Daisy costume. The emblem on the right side of the image seems to match up well with the character’s icon associated with Daisy, posted below:"

Untitled

Read more at http://nintendoeverything.com/rumor-bayonetta-to-have-a-daisy...

This image is interesting because there is a second set of costumes. There could be a possibility of a Rosalina Costume. If a Daisy costume is in it, there could very well be a chance that there's a Rosalina costume. Luma could also be integrated into the costume too. For some reason I think there could be a Pauline costume as well.

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

Retro_on_theGo

Judging from that image looks like you'll get these costumes in the same way you got others in Bayonetta one, buy them after unlocking the options to buy them. Interesting they'll be a Daisy costume of all characters. Can't wait to see what others are included. Still holding out for Zero Suit. Or Captain Falcon. LOL

Shirma_Akayaku

@Peach64 Where did you find the video?!
Do you have a source?! Please?!
EDIT: Found it:

Edited on by Shirma_Akayaku

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.