Forums

Topic: What was your first game?

Posts 101 to 120 of 127

Gamerman501

um.... this is very tough! do you mean the first game i brought or the first game i ever played? anyway, i really don't even remember. XD

you need help with your game? check my channel! it's full of tips, tricks and easter eggs! http://www.youtube.com/user/Gamerman501?feature=mhee

3DS friend code: 5455-9415-6930

EvilRegal

99.9% sure it was MineStorm: An Asteroids clone built into the Vectrex. Grandparents got it for me like in early 1984 (or late '83). So I've been a gamer for 30 years in 2014! Me wuz born in 1977.

Edited on by EvilRegal

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

Meowpheel

I'm pretty sure mine was Pokemon Blue.
Like 10 years before I learned to read english. Fun times.

Meowph, that's right!

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

EIectricmastro

Morpheel wrote:

I'm pretty sure mine was Pokemon Blue.
Like 10 years before I learned to read english. Fun times.

I had that game, along with Tom & Jerry: Mouse Attacks and Super Mario Bros. Deluxe.

Current Playthroughs: Xenoblade Chronicles, Okami, Red Steel 2, Eternal Sonata, SMW 2: Yoshi's Island, TMNT IV: Turtles in Time, Earthbound, Secret of Mana, Final Fantasy IV, Phantasy Star IV, Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga, and TLoZ: Spirit Tracks.

JustAnotherUser

I think I posted before but I'm going to post again.
My first game was Rayman Advance when I got my Gameboy Advance at Christmas in 2001.

JustAnotherUser

emaan

@TwilightPoint, I'm pretty sure I got my Game Boy Advance for Christmas in 2001 also! That was my first game system! Crazy-ness!

Edited on by emaan

ديسكو الحب
✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

HandheldGuru97

I was born in 1997 I can't remember my first console game, but it was probably either Super Monkey Ball 2 or Super Mario Sunshine back in '03. I am pretty sure my first handheld games were Super Mario World and Mario Kart Super Circuit on the Gameboy Advance SP in '04.

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems!!!!!!!!!!
The New 3DS XL is amazing, soon the NX will be upon us!
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/HandheldGuru9...

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

PoorVGameNerd

My first game was Super Mario Bros. 2 for the NES. I got it for Christmas when I was 4 or 5. I know it's not considered a "real" Mario game but I loved it then and I still do. I've been hoping Nintendo would do another Mario game with throwback gameplay but I'm not holding my breath. Super Mario 3 and Super Mario World seem to be the templates for all future 2D Mario games, and all the 3D ones are basically modeled after Super Mario 64. Plus, I can't really imagine the throw-enemies-at-other-enemies concept working too well in a fully 3D world. Anyone know of any existing games that have tried something similar?

www.poorvideogamenerd.com
Retro Nintendo Game Reviews

MikeDanger

My first game I think was Altered Beast on the Genesis.Ithink it's because it came with it.

Fan of: Shin Megami Tensei/ (Classic) Mega Man/ Pokemon/ Batman Arkham/ Metal Gear Solid/Peanuts/ DBZ/ Regular Show/ Power Rangers/The Walking Dead/ Invincible/ Detective Comics/ Secret Six/ Immortal Iron Fist/ Lobo/ Green Lantern
Colors 3D: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=41347

carnage2211

The first game i have ever played was probably mario kart on the n64

Poop

Vincent294

Some PS1 demo.

Vincent294

3DS Friend Code: 1032-1229-3077 | Nintendo Network ID: Vincent294

randomlypikachu

pokemon gold version ... or maby it was bomberman red challenger ... or blue challenger .. it was one of those .... i have awfull memory XD

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

cheetahman91

Either Donkey Kong Country 3 for the Super Nintendo or Wrestlemania: The Arcade Game for the Genesis. I was born in 1993.

Jesus is the only way.
It's OK to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Nintendolife Chatroom
Youtube Channel

Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

Koos

Kings Quest 1

Koos

DELETEMEPLEASE

Born: 1990
Console: SEGA MegaDrive II
Game: One of the Sonic games (we had most of them)

James would have been proud ;P

DELETEMEPLEASE

RancidVomit86

Super Mario Brothers, NES, and was born in 1986.

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86

Let's Go Buffalo!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic