Forums

Topic: What was your first game?

Posts 101 to 120 of 126

EvilRegal

99.9% sure it was MineStorm: An Asteroids clone built into the Vectrex. Grandparents got it for me like in early 1984 (or late '83). So I've been a gamer for 30 years in 2014! Me wuz born in 1977.

Edited on by EvilRegal

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

EIectricmastro

Morpheel wrote:

I'm pretty sure mine was Pokemon Blue.
Like 10 years before I learned to read english. Fun times.

I had that game, along with Tom & Jerry: Mouse Attacks and Super Mario Bros. Deluxe.

Current Playthroughs: Xenoblade Chronicles, Okami, Red Steel 2, Eternal Sonata, SMW 2: Yoshi's Island, TMNT IV: Turtles in Time, Earthbound, Secret of Mana, Final Fantasy IV, Phantasy Star IV, Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga, and TLoZ: Spirit Tracks.

JustAnotherUser

I think I posted before but I'm going to post again.
My first game was Rayman Advance when I got my Gameboy Advance at Christmas in 2001.

JustAnotherUser

e-love

@TwilightPoint, I'm pretty sure I got my Game Boy Advance for Christmas in 2001 also! That was my first game system! Crazy-ness!

Edited on by e-love

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

HandheldGuru97

I was born in 1997 I can't remember my first console game, but it was probably either Super Monkey Ball 2 or Super Mario Sunshine back in '03. I am pretty sure my first handheld games were Super Mario World and Mario Kart Super Circuit on the Gameboy Advance SP in '04.

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems!!!!!!!!!!
The New 3DS XL is amazing, soon the NX will be upon us!
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ha...

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

PoorVGameNerd

My first game was Super Mario Bros. 2 for the NES. I got it for Christmas when I was 4 or 5. I know it's not considered a "real" Mario game but I loved it then and I still do. I've been hoping Nintendo would do another Mario game with throwback gameplay but I'm not holding my breath. Super Mario 3 and Super Mario World seem to be the templates for all future 2D Mario games, and all the 3D ones are basically modeled after Super Mario 64. Plus, I can't really imagine the throw-enemies-at-other-enemies concept working too well in a fully 3D world. Anyone know of any existing games that have tried something similar?

www.poorvideogamenerd.com
Retro Nintendo Game Reviews

Joeynator3000

Eh, some random Atari game, lol

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

MikeDanger

My first game I think was Altered Beast on the Genesis.Ithink it's because it came with it.

Fan of: Shin Megami Tensei/ (Classic) Mega Man/ Pokemon/ Batman Arkham/ Metal Gear Solid/Peanuts/ DBZ/ Regular Show/ Power Rangers/The Walking Dead/ Invincible/ Detective Comics/ Secret Six/ Immortal Iron Fist/ Lobo/ Green Lantern
Colors 3D:

JusticeColde

The first game I played was Super Mario Bros. 3 on the NES and I was born in 1996. Also, SMB3 happened to be the first game I ever bought on the Gameboy Advance SP.

Tecmo Action Bowl 2014 is available now, get you copy today.
Entertainment, turday.
BL Beatmania '15

3DS Friend Code: 5000-5118-3210 | Nintendo Network ID: JusticeColde | Twitter:

carnage2211

The first game i have ever played was probably mario kart on the n64

Poop

Vincent294

Some PS1 demo.

Vincent294

My Nintendo: Vincent294 | Nintendo Network ID: Vincent294

randomlypikachu

pokemon gold version ... or maby it was bomberman red challenger ... or blue challenger .. it was one of those .... i have awfull memory XD

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

cheetahman91

Either Donkey Kong Country 3 for the Super Nintendo or Wrestlemania: The Arcade Game for the Genesis. I was born in 1993.

Jesus is the only way.
It's OK to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Letterboxd
Youtube Channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-2350-3570-9923 | Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

Koos

Kings Quest 1

Koos

DELETEMEPLEASE

Born: 1990
Console: SEGA MegaDrive II
Game: One of the Sonic games (we had most of them)

James would have been proud ;P

DELETEMEPLEASE

RancidVomit86

Super Mario Brothers, NES, and was born in 1986.

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86
PSN - RancidVomit86

Where my friends and I usually get stupid:
https://www.twitch.tv/MUDWALLHOLLER - Come by hang and visit our Discord. The link for Discord is on the Twitch page.

Let's Go Buffalo!

ADaviii

I believe my first game was either Super Mario Bros/Duck Hunt or a Kung Fu game on the NES. Man...now I feel old ;_; .

OH SORRY! Born 1990.

Untitled

Edited on by ADaviii

Be kind to yourself and to others.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.