Forums

Topic: Recent Game You Have Beat "Radical Retro Console" Edition!

Posts 181 to 200 of 340

SheldonRandoms

Would this count?
Untitled

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

ogo79

HawkeyeWii wrote:

Doom still the greatest first person shooter series of all-time!

anyone got a problem with that?

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

IanNoog

I recently beat Mega Man 2 on the 3DS Virtual Console. The only level I used save states on was the Quickman Stage.

Looking for some 3DS and Wii U friends. PM me if interested!

3DS Friend Code: 0731-4750-2720 | Nintendo Network ID: IanNoog | Twitter:

ogo79

its not a retro console, but i just beat wizard fire for data east arcade classics on wii lol

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

ogo79

just beat kabuki quantum fighter and yes i cheated. i used the second controller to "chip swap" and boost my life meter

the_shpydar wrote:

Electricmastro

After 20 hours, i've finally beaten Wario Land II to 100% completion. Too bad Nintendo hasn't released Wario Land 3 on 3DSVC yet, until then, i'm gonna go through Wario Land: Shake It.

Edited on by Electricmastro

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

ogo79

low g man for nes.
finally set down and beat this little glitchy game

the_shpydar wrote:

ogo79

WaveBoy wrote:

Maybe I should try Alien Soldier?

you need that game in yer life for real

the_shpydar wrote:

kyuubikid213

Resident Evil Zero on the GameCube...?

I own a PS1, GBA, GBA SP, Wii (GCN), 360, 3DS, PC (Laptop), Wii U, and PS4.
I used to own a GBC, PS2, and DS Lite

I'm on YouTube.

I promise to not derail threads. Request from theblackdragon

I pro...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9073-1731 | Nintendo Network ID: kyuubikid213

MAB

WaveBoy wrote:

ogo79 wrote:

WaveBoy wrote:

Good thing it's on the VC. What were your thoughts on Gunstar Heroes?
Run 'n gun mediocrity it is. Doesn't deserve the wild praise it gets imo.

I recommend Mortal Kombat vs Donkey Kong instead

Untitled

MAB

ogo79

WaveBoy wrote:

ogo79 wrote:

WaveBoy wrote:

Good thing it's on the VC. What were your thoughts on Gunstar Heroes?
Run 'n gun mediocrity it is. Doesn't deserve the wild praise it gets imo.

i havent picked up gun star heroes since the sega channel
Untitled
alien soldier is the one

the_shpydar wrote:

Ryno

Just recently beat SkyBlazer from back when Sony used to publish games on Nintendo systems. Its a fun little game though definitely on the easy squeezy side.

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

ogo79

@Ryno
good game sir

the_shpydar wrote:

BearHunger

Aladdin on Genesis! Great game and, I assume, a great movie.

BearHunger

Nintendo Network ID: Bear_Hunger

StarBoy91

So recently I gave the original Mega Man series a proper chance and have been playing and beating them one at a time, from the first game to the sixth via the Mega Man Anniversary Collection. I'm glad to say that they are very good games (in particular the second, the third being my favorite, and fourth games) and I feel bad for not having gotten to them sooner, since I've been enjoying playing them. Currently I'm playing Mega Man VII (when compared to its previous six outings and Mega Man X it's average fare in my book, though I'll give it some credit where it's due: it is pretty impressive for this SNES game to have been made in the span of just three months) and have yet to vanquish it (Dr. Wily's second form is stupidly unreasonable without any energy tanks that I cannot fathom the fact that Capcom deliberately made it so difficult--if I hadn't known beforehand I would've assumed that they did this as a response to complaints that Dr. Wily's battles in Mega Man VI were insulting easy (at least, to me they were); Sigma's final encounter in Mega Man X3 was more manageable than this, and taking into account that game's difficulty, that frankly speaking says a lot!). I'm almost tempted to just skip to Mega Man 8, but the completionist in me wants to beat the seventh first (I started on Saturday and am still struggling though it). But the good news is that in these events I've unlocked both arcade fighting games in the compilation Mega Man: The Power Battle and Mega Man 2: The Power Fighters for the first time.................. the bad news is that I found them to be terribly boring and lacking in challenge (literally takes me less than seven to eight minutes to beat).

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

Tasuki

WaveBoy wrote:

@WanderFan91
Hopefully you didn't get the A+B button swapping game cube version, which essentially botches every single title in the series. it may seem like no big deal on paper, but in reality it hampers the fun factor and just feels akward. The PS2 version is the one to get.

Either that or the Xbox version where you can map your buttons. So annoying on the Gamecube version after the one millionth death of walking into a pit while shooting.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.