Forums

Topic: Recent Game You Have Beat "Radical Retro Console" Edition!

Posts 161 to 180 of 340

Jani-Koblaney

Castlevania N64

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

e-love

I've always wanted to play Star Tropics.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Ryno

Emaan wrote:

I've always wanted to play Star Tropics.

And you are waiting for?

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

e-love

@Ryno, just haven't gotten around to getting it.

ogo79

WaveBoy wrote:

Forget Ness, Mikey' was the 'True' Yo Yo master.

watch it jackwagon!

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

e-love

@Wavey, precisely!

ogo79

finally beat holy diver for nes...had to use a game genie, and i challenge anyone to attempt it.

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

e-love

WaveBoy wrote:

Don't let me down Donkey Kong Country returns!

Not to worry Wavey, DKCR is wonderful!

ogo79

WaveBoy wrote:

@Ogo79

Holy Diver Batman! I'm guessing you got a fan made cart considering it's a JPN release only? I'll definitly check out some YouTube videos of it online to see what al of this hootanany' is all about. How hard would you rank it next to Ghosts 'n Goblins? BTW out of Cool-Spot curiosity, have you beaten Silver Surfer?

i beat the repro cart, but some games, i have the repro cart and the original famicom/super famicom game
its harder than ghosts n goblins, its much faster too. there are so many factors that make this the most difficult game ive ever played period.
the enemies are really aggressive and fast, some will jump up from endless pits they fall in and still cause trouble. some enemies will run across the next screen and follow you. some of the one ups in the game are in lava that you have to take damage in order to get. when people say stuff like "i didnt think this game was possible to beat" and stuff like "rejected in america because the testers said the game was too hard" i already knew what i was getting into. it plays like castlevania too. i had attempted holy diver for so long, i took a break and beat castlevania 1 on like my first try i ever made at it. i had a feeling id have an advantage at cv1 and i was right lol, those arent games you beat first time playing. for silver surfer, ive never had the desire to play that one...

the_shpydar wrote:

ogo79

just beat midnight resistance for genesis, go team game genie!

the_shpydar wrote:

ogo79

just beat predator 2 for genesis as well, lets hear it for invincibility passwords!

the_shpydar wrote:

ogo79

WaveBoy wrote:

@OldGamesOnlyness

You should be absoTootly' ashamed of yourself Mr. GennyCheater. I bet that sense of reward was practically non exsistent when you managed to cheat your way through both games. lol

i was actually waiting for you to tell me that.
i just got a wild sense, sometimes ill do that to get to the next game, i want to see the ending to all my games, i dont use the game genie much though, the few times i have, ill mention it here when i do use it...
actually for predator 2, as damn hard as it is, i beat it back in the day fair and square as a rental, that gives me a little face value

the_shpydar wrote:

Ryno

Apparently this thread has become the Wave and ogo show. Surely people have beat some rad (and maybe not so rad) retro games lately? Anyway, I recently beat Mega Man X2. Eh, it was alright. I prefer the classic Mega Man's myself.

Here's some other beauty's I have beasted in the last few months:
Run Saber
Sparkster (SNES)
Knights of The Round
King of Dragons
Final Fight 3

Edited on by Ryno

What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

e-love

Untitled

Subcon ahoy~

ThePirateCaptain

Untitled
Spent some time doing buster only runs and perfecting my skills in this classic.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

Ryno

Hey! What do you know? 3 titles with the number 2 (sequels) in them in a row! @Emaan & @CapnPancakes: excellent choices by the way.

Edited on by Ryno

What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

nocode

Super Mario World!!! yes I know pretty lame...but I hadn't done a full run in that game for at least 10 years now... and I was feeling nostalgic this past weekend.

nocode

3DS Friend Code: 0087-2314-1034 | Nintendo Network ID: nocode

Big_L91

ogo79 wrote:

@WaveBoy
Amagon was cool just hard...im workin on Earthbound right now, i played like 5 hours thursday, 7 hours friday and 8 1/2 hours tonight
so i wont be taking it out the ol mini snes until it gets beat

earthbound does that to you. once you pop you just cant stop.

put it on.

ThePirateCaptain

@Wavey
Now I ca understand you liking Castlevania: The Adventure, but more than Super Mario Land 2? Even if you don't think SML2 is all that great, it easily beats Castlevania: The Adventure.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.