Forums

Topic: Recent Game You Have Beat "Radical Retro Console" Edition!

Posts 121 to 140 of 340

Kinsale

Is Pokemon Leafgreen Retro? if it is, I have recently beat my friend in a nuzlocke speed run competition!

Who are you running from? (?_?)/
someday there will be a cactus pokemon, that is actually good.
(O vvv O)/ add me if you want to play KI:U, or ACNL, OR Pokemon
I make a lot of typos, so expect many of my posts to be edited

3DS Friend Code: 3866-8031-2017

CanisWolfred

Kinsale wrote:

Is Pokemon Leafgreen Retro? if it is, I have recently beat my friend in a nuzlocke speed run competition!

It's up to you. We've had several long arguments over this already, and the gist is that no one can agree what's retro and what's not.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

frenchy4798

Where do I start? Beat EarthBound Zero(reproduction cart) Earthbound, just beat DKC1 last night, Beat TLoZ OoT, Mega Man 3, Pokemon Yellow, Yoshis island, and Mother 3 in the past 2 months alone!

I haven't lived as long as adults have
I have nothing but my bike and red hat
A smile a laugh
and you in my heart
As well as my baseball bat.

Greetings cheese Popsicle!
the number you have dialed is currently out of pork chops!

Firejonie

Just beat Kirby's Dream Land and Kirby's Adventure 100% on the Dream Collection. Currently on the final final boss in Kirby's DL 2, getting those heart shards in Kirby's DL 3 and the Crystal Shards in Kirby 64. Though I've completed all the mentioned games, except for Super Star. Which I'm saving for the weekend because I want to 100% the Great Cave Offensive, which can take a while.

Firejonie

e-love

Untitled

Such a fun game!

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Sonicmon

Emaan wrote:

Untitled

Such a fun game!

you lucky SOB i still cant get that game

Edited on by Sonicmon

sonic fan for ever and i love sega best system ever the genesis
best game ever SONIC CD!!!!
playing:anything i feel like right now >:3
i was MR-SEGA

e-love

@MR-SEGA, I have it on PSN. So technically its not "radical retro console" but it IS a retro game.

I really enjoyed it.

Firejonie

Just finished Kirby's Dream Land 2, Kirby Super Star and Kirby 64 all 100% off the Kirby Wii collection.

Firejonie

e-love

Untitled

Finally beat it! Wow, this game was really difficult for me. Mother Brain was torturous!

But I did it! High-fives Samus

Norfair

Emaan wrote:

Untitled

Finally beat it! Wow, this game was really difficult for me. Mother Brain was torturous!

Now get the Bikini ending.

My body is ready, can you say the same? Is your body ready?

3DS Friend Code: 4682-9601-9308

e-love

Jon_Talbain wrote:

@emaan you're still lucky for being able to beat MvC2. That game's hard.

It proved to be quite the challenge. The opponents can get very cheap at times. MvC2 has major balancing issues. Some fighters are just overpowered. That final boss was brutal!

CanisWolfred

Emaan wrote:

Jon_Talbain wrote:

@emaan you're still lucky for being able to beat MvC2. That game's hard.

It proved to be quite the challenge. The opponents can get very cheap at times. MvC2 has major balancing issues. Some fighters are just overpowered. That final boss was brutal!

That's putting it lightly. MvC2 is the most unbalanced game that ever proved to be fun. You should check out Skullgirls. While it isn't perfect and not nearly as crazy, it tries very hard to be like MvC2: Balanced Edition.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Tasuki

Jon_Talbain wrote:

Kinsale wrote:

It's up to you. We've had several long arguments over this already, and the gist is that no one can agree what's retro and what's not.

I believe that the definition at least on this site is anything that is not current get is consider retro. At least thats what TBD told me once ago when I asked her. And just for the record I dont agree with that but she's the mod so what she says goes around here.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

bezerker99

Emaan wrote:

Untitled

Congratulations, @Emaan. That game is hard, esp w/o a map! D:

MikeDanger

Crash Bandicoot: Warped for the PS1 haven't played it in years, literally like 10 no joke, the dust on it was like chalk. But it's a fun game, has aged really well an it feels just like playing a cartoon.

Naughty Dog please revive this series.

Fan of: Shin Megami Tensei/ (Classic) Mega Man/ Pokemon/ Batman Arkham/ Metal Gear Solid/Peanuts/ DBZ/ Regular Show/ Power Rangers/The Walking Dead/ Invincible/ Detective Comics/ Secret Six/ Immortal Iron Fist/ Lobo/ Green Lantern
Colors 3D:

RancidVomit86

Sonic The Hedgehog 2. Decided to replay it again and it was an awesome choice.

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86
PSN - RancidVomit86

Where my friends and I usually get stupid:
https://www.twitch.tv/MUDWALLHOLLER - Come by hang and visit our Discord. The link for Discord is on the Twitch page.

Let's Go Buffalo!

Whopper744

Did a 101% completion on one of my old child hood favorites, Donkey Kong Country. Been playing 2 now.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.