Forums

Topic: Super Mario Maker Level Sharing

Posts 1,261 to 1,280 of 1,405

sjmartin

This past weekend, I took a look at some of my levels that could really benefit from checkpoints. Took some time going through to make sure they could be placed in appropriate spots. (Sorry in advance for the long post!) Here are the updated ones:

Mario Maker 2 ID: WKV-KWN-KMF
Luigi’s Twisting Ghost House - QHF-4Q9-3SF
MarioKart Fun-Time Drive - 5MY-7TR-HRG
Toadette’s Speedrun Sprint - 6W1-F24-6FF
Bowser’s Boss Fight Bonanza - 5S2-8WF-5KF
Captain Toad's Adventure - V6G-R6L-8RF
NNID: SJMartin

Twitter:

DreamyViridi

I made a quickie today. It's short but after my Wall Jumps level, I figured it'd be best to go with something simple.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Chandlero

@Freeon-Leon: I really enjoyed your new level. It felt like an old-school Mario world and the checkpoint was exactly at the right spot.

@mrichston: This was a funny puzzle level. I wouldn't have beat it without the checkpoints. The real trial was the second one since the first and third were relative easy. I hope you will design more of these levels since they are so clever.

LacquerHead

I created a remake of the first NES Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles game, specifically the water level where you disarm the 6 bombs. I used the SMB3 theme. 1035-0000-00E5-57DE.

LacquerHead

Nintendo Network ID: SkolViking

DreamyViridi

@Littlebigblox: Did your Wall Jumping level, pretty challenging; not at all frustrating. I made a Wall Jumping-esque level just before you did, care to try it? No-one's completed the Daredevil version yet.

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

mrichston

This is new version. I just don't want to have my level list here in NL have multiple versions of same stage.

Some people got stuck with spin jumping and I also added one more so people wouldn't get stuck in one stuckable place that was in previous version. I also removed one thwomb and block from Trial 2, so players wouldn't need to same thing as in Trial 1. I also made other small changes to make Trial 2 bit less painful according to feedback I got.

Edited on by mrichston

DreamyViridi

My latest and longest level yet. I think I might take a break from making levels for now since I have 8 levels uploaded and still at the 10 upload limit. This one focuses on finding the right items to progress, maze-like but rather straightforward. I'm very happy with the result and would appreciate any and all feedback for it.

Mario Maker Levels

sjmartin

Here are my newest levels:

I'm still having fun with the amiibo costumes and creating themed levels around it. Except for the ghost house level, that concept was an idea I had and have been working on, but coming up with enemies to populate it became the problem (for continuity), and that's how it morphed into a Luigi's ghost house level.

Edited on by sjmartin

Mario Maker 2 ID: WKV-KWN-KMF
Luigi’s Twisting Ghost House - QHF-4Q9-3SF
MarioKart Fun-Time Drive - 5MY-7TR-HRG
Toadette’s Speedrun Sprint - 6W1-F24-6FF
Bowser’s Boss Fight Bonanza - 5S2-8WF-5KF
Captain Toad's Adventure - V6G-R6L-8RF
NNID: SJMartin

Twitter:

LavaTwilight

It seems I'll never get round to playing levels... I'm just about getting round to playing those who've starred mine. Here's a challenging level for any who wish to try...

Mario Maker ID - 4XR BYS 5PF

My Nintendo: Mikee | Nintendo Network ID: LavaTwilight

Scarlet

Here's a new level I made with my sister!

https://www.nintendolife.com/super-mario-maker/users/Scarlet

Nintendo Network ID: katarra

Undead_terror

A level about trains! it's another small themed level, hopefully anyone who plays it will enjoy it.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

aji15

Mario's 2D World 1-1
525C 0000 00D8 AEFE

Broo-1
11A1 0000 00C5 4563

Broo-2
9EE4 0000 00C8 7071

Broo-3
726F 0000 00C8 734F

Broo-4
F1A5 0000 00BD 5F22

aji15

Azaris

Pick your poison
Basically the idea is you have several potential paths to the goal.
but I tried my best to make it so that once you pick a path then you can't go back and try another path without completing the level (or dying)

This was so i could attempt to make a level that could potentially be different for each player. and if someone plays it multiple times there's some replayability.

level id code. 8043-0000-00F7-F29A

If i were to describe my self in 1 word it'd be: playful(like a kitten) original forum name:JirachiFan
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSmwwP6Ivg7U_O7u7-d7-eQ

3DS Friend Code: 1848-1701-2271 | Nintendo Network ID: JirachiFan | Twitter:

Zyrac

Having uploaded my first non-contest level in some time, I guess I'll post in here for once. This is a level where you're not supposed to ever jump:

Zyrac

Twitter:

LavaTwilight

My two latest levels. I put a lot of work into The Cistern but not as much into Boss Battles... still people seem to love Boss Battles... try them both and see what you think. I posted on the other topic too but I'm posting here too because why not.

Mario Maker ID - 4XR BYS 5PF

My Nintendo: Mikee | Nintendo Network ID: LavaTwilight

DreamyViridi

@Zyrac: I played your level. Interesting condition you put the player in. Liked it.

Here's a level with a concept that I've been thinking of making before I even got the game but I finally sat down and made it.

Mario Maker Levels

Dizzy_Boy

Anybody want to give this level a try.
B612-0000-00BC-8B28 - Have you got the minerals.

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic