Forums

Topic: Super Mario Maker Level Sharing

Posts 1,241 to 1,260 of 1,405

GoldenGamer88

So, finally done! Here's my latest level - The Super Mario Super Quiz!! This is a level of a quite different kind to what you usually get in Super Mario Maker - because this one is a quiz show! 10 questions, three possible answers each! Do you think you know the correct answers! Then give this level a try!

However, please do not leave a comment while playing the level itself. Especially, don't give away the answers! If you wanna leave a comment, do it after playing the level! Oh, and don't look up the answers on the internet! Thanks!

With that said, I finally have time to play some of your levels so look forward to some feedback!

Join the NL Inklings Discord Server: https://discord.gg/5gf7xg3

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-8427-0621-0325, Username: Montillo
PSN: Montillo88

Nintendo Network ID: Montillo

DreamyViridi

Hmm... looks like not many people have played my Wall Spin Jumps levels. Can't say I'm surprised to be honest.
@GoldenGamer88: Did the quiz! Got the Mario Arcade question wrong... oops. Nice gimmick level.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

DreamyViridi

@JaxonH @WiiChuck103: Played some of your levels. The ones I tried were fun.
@JaxonH: Really enjoyed that Zero Mission levels, although I skipped the last 2 parts when I got Yoshi. Might go back to see the other 2 some time.

Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Chandlero

DreamyViridi wrote:

Hmm... looks like not many people have played my Wall Spin Jumps levels.

The Daredevil run is too hard. You need a checkpoint at some point. And I didn't understand what to do after the cannon. I really enjoyed the challenge but it was very frustrating to do the beginning again and again.

@GoldenGamer88: A very nice quiz. That is a very funny idea and very unique. Great! However, you also need a checkpoint there since I didn't want to do all questions again after answering wrong in the end.

My newest level is not too hard but you need some patience:

Edited on by Chandlero

DreamyViridi

@Chandlero: I understand that, I'm not expecting many (or any) to clear the Daredevil run, it's like my version of Galaxy 2's "Perfect Run". No checkpoints though, that's what the regular level's there for!
Thanks for trying it (you do both or just the daredevil run?), you're supposed to spin jump the Spike Tops btw. I'll try yours some other time.

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Mario Maker Levels

NintendoFan64

Here's some levels for 'yall!
Super Mario Bros 2 (Easy):
D316-0000-00E1-FBA1
Magikoopa Halls (Scrolling):
F8E8-0000-00DD-356B

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Freeon-Leon

I made another level!

Freeon-Leon wrote:

FINALLY! Here you have another level guys, and this is brand new. This is my first attempt with the Airship theme and I made it quite different from the traditional airship level with Bill Launchers and Rocky Wrenches. It's not thaaat hard (the checkpoint helps) so you'll surely beat in less than 10 tries.

If you have any feedback, please let me know! I'll really appreaciate it!

Check out my super awesome Super Mario Maker levels.

3DS Friend Code: 4596-9585-5314 | Nintendo Network ID: JahirBGoode

Chandlero

@DreamyViridi: Thank you for the response. I just played the Daredevil run and of course it is really hard. But now I understand the meaning of this cannon part. I didn't realised that you can spin jump from the beetles. I will try to go further
Of course, I will also play your regular level. That should be a good training for the other one.

edgedino

@Freeon-Leon: that was enjoyable even though air ship is my least favorite area and smb 3 is my least favorite of the game style's but i got it done in one shot.

my Super Mario Maker bookmark page https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/edgedino?type=posted

GoldenGamer88

@DreamyViridi: Thanks for starring! Tried some of your levels, too. I especially loved your "What DOESN'T have wings?" level (especially with that background music, it threw me right back to the good ol days wtith SMB3). Also tried out both versions of your Spin Wall Jump level, I don't know - I don't seem to be able to do that wall jump after the falling blue platform pretty much near the start of the level. Maybe I'm a bit too long on the platform so it's too low for me to make the jump. I don't know, I might return to it later today and re-try it. My cousin, though, would certainly love your Spin Wall Jump level - she hates wall jumping and can't do it. I tried to teach her but she just doesn't get it. That's also why I rarely use Wall Jumps in my levels.

Anyway, I recommend putting up some checkpoints. I was almost done with "What DOESN'T have wings?" and then I failed right in front of the goal. It just frustrated me and that's why I didn't finish it.

Also played your Bare Basic Block Busting, didn't finish it, though, because I already was a bit tired from the Hammer Bro. level but I'll return to it later.

DreamyViridi

@GoldenGamer88: Thanks for the feedback. Yeah, when making the "What DOESN'T have wings?!" level; I thought it'd be nice to use the SMB3 style since the style's "bonus music" theme is the Sky theme. It fits. The level was made before the update so I may have to make a V2 with a checkpoint in it.

As for the Wall Spin Jumps level(s), the first half is essentially practice area for both jump techs to make sure the player knows of both techniques (Note the coins spelling "ZR" at the start). ZR on the ground (on while on a wall [ahem]) does the Spin Jump, ZR in the air does a little spin which allows for extra air time. That air spin should help you with the blue platform bit.

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Mario Maker Levels

Scarlet

@WiiChuck103: Thanks for playing! I'm going to check out a level or two by you so you'll get a star in return soon. See you on Miiverse!

https://www.nintendolife.com/super-mario-maker/users/Scarlet

Nintendo Network ID: katarra

adamatsu

Hi everyone, I really like SMB3 space levels, does anyone have one to share ?? thanks!

adamatsu

Twitter:

zarltok

AUTOMATIC -Danger-Zone

Hey guys! If you want to try a new Automatic Level
go try FB8E-0000-00E2-43A1
-1 minute level with a very fast paste. Stick in the middle of the shell!

ENJOY THE RIDE!

zarltok

GoldenGamer88

@DreamyViridi: Yeah, I know (thanks to the level's name and the huge color ZR right at the start). Guess I am not used to spin wall-jumping just yet. But nothing that couldn't be helped with a bit more training.

GoldenGamer88

@Chandlero: Yeah, I already thought about that when creating the level. As it stands right now, I won't be using checkpoints in this level for the reason being that it's quite a short level and it won't take long to beat it/get back to the last question when you know the previous answers from the last attempt. However, that's something that can change. I'm planning on returning a similar idea, just with Zelda or Pokémon questions. So sorry, no, I won't place checkpoints. Thanks for the star, though.

Edited on by GoldenGamer88

DreamyViridi

I'll just leave this here.

Mario Maker Levels

Chandlero

GoldenGamer88 wrote:

it won't take long to beat it/get back to the last question when you know the previous answers from the last attempt.

In my opinion it took long too long to answer all questions again since you can't do anything else while waiting for the answers to "lock in". However, I really liked the idea so it doesn't matter so much.

Edited on by Chandlero

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic