Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 36,921 to 36,940 of 69,997

TheAwesomeBowser

JackEatsSparrows wrote:

Hotel Mario....

It then occurred to Mario & Luigi that toasters don't toast toast. Toasters toast bread. Hotel Mario: Teaching us how to not make toast since 1994. 😂

Edited on by TheAwesomeBowser

Own up to Joy-Con Drift, Nintendo. We all know it's your fault

Anti-Matter

@GyroZeppeli
Say hello to Waku Waku Sweets on Nintendo Switch, the "Cooking Mama" game with Bishoujo art style and Visual novel conversations. 😉

LOL
I prefer Cooking Mama on Nintendo Switch because Wakuwaku Sweets has too many tedious conversations just only for cooking. 😆

Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

ReaderRagfihs wrote:

Some of the weirder Mario games we've had...

Mario Typing
Mario Sewing
Mario Preschool
Mario Painting
Mario is a Doctor
Mario Slot Machine
Mario Greeting Card Maker

Mario PreSchool?! 😮😆

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Diddy64

Something that has been on my mind since yesterday, is the DK franchise. DK Country: Tropical Freeze has some of the best 2D leves (and music) I have seen in a 2D platformer. It will be sad if this franchise got without any new entries for 9-12 years (assuming Retro Studios is going to make 3 more Prime games).

However there is a studio that can feel that gab and it has already proved itself with a certain crossover game on the Switch. It's none other than the Ubisoft team that developed Mario + Rabbits Kingdom Battle and also the Donkey Kong Adventure DLC which both are really good.

Undergoing games:
Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity

Therad

@Tsurii hmm.. not a fan of the battle, they look generic action rpg.

Therad

Anti-Matter

I think Yokai Watch 4 running on 24 - 30 fps i guess. 🤔
The speed of character's movement like somewhat i found on Ghibli Studio OVA, semi robotic.

Anti-Matter

Octane

@Tsurii Yokai Watch and DQXI are setting the bar for Pokemon. I really hope it's somewhere close to those games. Just in terms of everything. Time to get rid of that old X&Y engine.

Octane

Diddy64

I hope that this core RPG Pokémon give us new Mega Evolutions. And yes, I also want a new engine along with a longer story. I lost motivation once I complete the story and evolve some of my favorite pokemon. Maybe Game Freak should take notes of JRPG games like Bravely Default and other JRPGs in terms of story.

Undergoing games:
Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity

JaxonH

Yokai 4 looks beyond great. Shame we won’t see it in the west for another 3 years knowing Level-5.

And I’m all down for that Assassins Creed 3/Liberation. I’m actually not the biggest Assassins Creed guy. But, I have fond memories of Liberation on Vita, and it’s going to look so much better on Switch. And I really like the setting of AC3, the American Revolution. AC3 probably wouldn’t have been my first choice, but since the games are coming to PS4/X1 remastered, you know people would’ve thrown a fit if they weren’t announced for Switch too. I don’t need an entry every single year, but I’m just happy to have one or two AC games on a hybrid device.

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

FragRed

@IceClimbers Isht that meant to be worst Assassin Creed? Why put that one on the Switch?

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCHED! Regular opinion articles, retro game reviews and impression pieces on new games! ENGAGE VG: EngageVG.com

Farmboy74

I didn't like Assassins Creed 3 at all, the beginning was very good, with that twist but essentially resetting the game after the beginning actually put me off it. Personally I'd be all over Black Flag and the Ezio Collection or how about Rogue?? I like the historical settings and all but AC III left me cold.

Farmboy74

electrolite77

@FragRed

They’re remastering it for PS4 and XB1 at the same time. Same as happened with LA Noire, Dark Souls, Resi Revelations, Okami and that. Guess it’s an efficiency thing.

Xbox Gamertag - GJB77XBOX

Playstation ID - GJB77

Switch friend code - SW-5907-7972-1196

Nintendo network Username - GJB77

Grumblevolcano

@FragRed Well it's coming to PS4/XB1/PC in March and AC3 was on Wii U so it's probably the easiest to do of the bunch. If it does well enough I'd guess Ubisoft would also port over Black Flag (also on Wii U) and if you're really lucky Rogue and Ezio Collection.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Alantor28

Therad wrote:

@Tsurii hmm.. not a fan of the battle, they look generic action rpg.

Um... What's wrong with Action RPGs? Need I remind you of the Kingdom Hearts series which is a well loved ARPG series?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6488-5483-0698
PSN: MMX20

Octane

RPG stands for Really Poor Game; that's a pretty well known fact at this point I think.

Octane

Alantor28

Octane wrote:

RPG stands for Really Poor Game; that's a pretty well known fact at this point I think.

smh No. RPG really stands for Role Playing Game. As a man who loves JRPGs, u should know that RPG stands for Role Playing Games. Or are you joking about that? I seriously hope you're joking about that.

PSN: MMX20

Haruki_NLI

Octane wrote:

That's awfully brave for someone within crusading distance...

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic