Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 22,901 to 22,920 of 24,781

FragRed

@Octane That seems a bit cheap for a Switch game. Think €29.99 seems more apprpiate

FragRed

JaxonH

I had heard Titan Quest was coming to Switch, but I didn't know what it was until now. It looks really good. This excerpt was taken from the Amazon listing

From Age of Empires co-creator Brian Sullivan and Braveheart writer Randall Wallace comes an innovative action role playing game set in ancient Greece, Egypt and Asia. The Titans have escaped their eternal prison, wreaking havoc upon the earth. The gods seek a hero who can turn the tide in an epic struggle that will determine the fate of both men and gods. Are you ready for the quest?

Titan Quest Amazon Listing

PLAYING
Switch: Xenoblade 2, Skyrim, Resident Evil Revelations 1/2
New 3DS:
PS4 Pro:
PSVR: Skyrim VR, DOOM VFR
Vita:
X1X: Wolfenstein 2
PC:

Jesus is Lord.

3DS Friend Code: 1160-9763-9374 | Nintendo Network ID: JaxonH

kobashi100

Octane wrote:

antster1983 wrote:

Subway building puzzler Mini Metro coming to Nintendo Switch early next year: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnW59j-Eeeo
https://radialgames.com/news.php?id=213

It's €4.99 on Android, I wonder if the price stays the same for Switch. Gorogoa was bumped from €4.99 on phones to €14.99 on Switch because reasons, even though the game and the release date is the same.

It will definitely be more expensive. Games on mobile will always be cheaper.

kobashi100

DarthNocturnal

Mini-Metro is fun, but 5 (insert local currency here) is about where it should stay, regardless of platform.

"Sometimes, I just don't understand human behavior" - C-3P0

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8422-1116

Octane

@DarthNocturnal It's €9.99 on Steam... So doubt it's going to be a €5 title. Weird, cause I remember playing the game for free a few years ago...

Octane

YummyHappyPills

Well....thats what Bandai Namco had in the oven for us Nintendo gamers.

Pac-Man Championship Edition 2 with an exclusive coop mode.

Yay.

Switch FC: SW-5242-2997-2115

Twitter: @BritishPlaying

kkslider5552000

YummyHappyPills wrote:

Well....thats what Bandai Namco had in the oven for us Nintendo gamers.

Pac-Man Championship Edition 2 with an exclusive coop mode.

Yay.

this sarcasm has to be from someone who has not experienced the greatness of Pacman Championship Edition. I pity you for that.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Bioshock is 10 years old. Let's play through its horrific environment and see why its so beloved!
LeT's PlAy BIOSHOCK < Link to LP

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: Slider...

YummyHappyPills

@kkslider5552000 Because I dont particularly care for Pac-Man?

I played the first one and yep its cool and all. Just woohoo for us getting a port of PacMan with an exclusive mode I guess.

Its support that wasnt there before even if its...hardly what I would call stellar. Solid, but not amazing.

diwdiws

@JaxonH played it 10 yrs ago. Basically by modern standards its diablo 3 lite.

diwdiws

YummyHappyPills

This sums up my feelings thusly:

Nice to see the rumoured Switch support from Bandai Namco is a PacMan port with an exclusive co-op mode.

I mean it was a game that wasnt there before...so theres that. Just seems...very underwhelming.

Guess fans didnt give them enough free advertising for other games, like DBZ they wanted us to retweet a lot for a game we may get if we let them know we want it (See: advertise it for them).

FragRed

This all seems like a cheap way of supporting the Switch without having to really spend too much resources in doing so. They are keeping their promise, just not with anything worthwhile.

FragRed

kkslider5552000

you all have terrible opinions

Bioshock is 10 years old. Let's play through its horrific environment and see why its so beloved!
LeT's PlAy BIOSHOCK < Link to LP

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: Slider...

Octane

YummyHappyPills wrote:

This sums up my feelings thusly:

Nice to see the rumoured Switch support from Bandai Namco is a PacMan port with an exclusive co-op mode.

I mean it was a game that wasnt there before...so theres that. Just seems...very underwhelming.

Guess fans didnt give them enough free advertising for other games, like DBZ they wanted us to retweet a lot for a game we may get if we let them know we want it (See: advertise it for them).

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2017/12/video_take_a_good_lu...

Octane

NaviAndMii

kkslider5552000 wrote:

you all have terrible opinions

...in your opinion

🎮 SNES 🎮 N64 🎮 GB 🎮 GG 🎮 PC 🎮 PS2 🎮 GC 🎮 PSP 🎮 Wii 🎮 X360 🎮 PS4 🎮 MDC 🎮 Switch 🎮

Currently Playing (Online): Mario Kart 8 DX (R: 8500, B: 2000) | Splatoon 2 (Lvl: 57, CB: N/A, RM: A-, SZ: B+, TC: A)

Switch Nickname: TomCat★

Switch Friend Code: SW-0427-7196-3801 | My Nintendo: NaviAndMii

Azooooz

Dragon Quest Builders is coming to Nintendo Switch on February 9th, 2018.

"Knowing your enemy is the key to victory" Snake - Super Smash Bros. Brawl

"Knowing your stomach is the key to end hunger" Azooooz - Nintendo Life

Switch Friend Code: SW-3533-1743-6611 | 3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-7877 | My Nintendo: azooooz | Nintendo Network ID: desert_king_Q8

Ralizah

We don't know that Pac-Man Championship Edition 2 was the only thing revealed at the event. It takes time to port big games. Let's wait until E3, at least, before we start crying about a lack of support from them.

Switch FC: SW-2726-5961-1794

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic