Forums

Topic: Next Nintendo Direct?

Posts 2,041 to 2,060 of 15,874

DannyBoi

Nintendo are full of themeselves. The Switch is succesful(sold over 50 million in under 3 years). They think we give them not many games for the first half of the year and they have to accept it. They could make the Wii U mistake again, not having many games released in a year.

Destiny, justice and retribrution will be mine.

kkslider5552000

It is becoming really funny to me how many Directs we're getting...except for normal Nintendo Directs.

Honestly, this actually makes me way more excited for the next real Direct, because by that point, we will have basically ZERO Nintendo games with confirmed release dates. So I'm expecting...quite a bit announced in the next month or two.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Grumblevolcano

So there we have it, PAX East 2020 will probably be something like:

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, Animal Crossing, Metro, Rune Factory 4, Saints Row 4, Indie games

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

NintendoByNature

Let this thread....BURN TO THE GROUND!! Lol in all seriousness. Not an AC fan so a regular direct Would be cool but oh well.

NintendoByNature

IceClimbers

The announcement timing is definitely a curveball haha. They usually announce these at 6 am PST.

Anyways, this might mean there's no major spotlight segment in the general Direct unless they plan to do one on Bravely Default II or Xenoblade Definitive Edition

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Anti-Matter

@IceClimbers
Yay...! 😃
Animal Crossing Direct.
Hopefully we will see a big city or more buildings from the game features.

Anti-Matter

Grumblevolcano

I'm still going with my prediction that next week is Indie World and then general Direct in March/April.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Aozz101x

@IceClimbers YES! so happy!

My Top 9 Favorite Games of All time.
1. Judgement
2. Baldur's Gate 3
3. Bully (Rockstar)
4. Person 4 / Golden
5. Sonic Adventure 2
6. Xenoblade X
7. Ape Escape 2
8. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
9. James Bond 007 Nightfire

Switch Friend Code: SW-5070-3616-4044 | 3DS Friend Code: 4828-8466-0472 | My Nintendo: Aozz101x | Twitter:

IceClimbers

@Grumblevolcano Yeah I agree with that, but I think it'll be the second week of March specifically.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Grumblevolcano

@IceClimbers I'm undecided between the 12th (second week of March), 19th (day before Animal Crossing launches) and April 2nd (sometime in March a random Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition release date trailer appears so Direct doesn't have to happen before Animal Crossing).

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Maaryotyme

I’m so happy for you @dannyboi you finally got the direct you wanted. Have a blast

Maaryotyme

Tyranexx

I'm no fan of Animal Crossing but am happy for those who wanted a Direct oriented towards the new title.

I do hope we get a normal Nintendo Direct in a month or so. I'm wanting a release date for Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition and more info (if not a date) for Bravely Default II. More games I didn't know I wanted are welcome too!

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

link3710

And my prediction turned out to be on the mark. (No I totally didn't also predict Indie World the week before). Clearly this means the next general direct will be April 1st.

link3710

Anti-Matter

link3710 wrote:

And my prediction turned out to be on the mark. (No I totally didn't also predict Indie World the week before). Clearly this means the next general direct will be April 1st.

And the Direct will be a prank of April's Fool. 🤣

Anti-Matter

Dezzy

Ugh this is annoying. Well I'm hoping that leak that claimed we'd have 2 Directs in Feb, ends up being correct.

I'm not sure I'll bother with Animal Crossing at all. Maybe watch the Direct and then buy it if it reviews especially well. It's really not my thing though......unless they randomly decide to add a strategy battle feature to this installment. Lol

Edited on by Dezzy

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

troy258

I'm still going to watch the animal crossing direct but I have already decided to not buy it on day one because it's to close to persona 5 royal (ps4). I still hope that a regular direct is close because I want to know when I can finally play xcom 2 and trails of cold steel 3 on the go. Both games have been on my most wanted switch port list for a long time.

troy258

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic