Forums

Topic: Next Nintendo Direct?

Posts 2,061 to 2,080 of 15,822

DarkRula

Dezzy wrote:

......unless they randomly decide to add a strategy battle feature to this installment. Lol

Well, you never know. They might add an arcade that you can build that features the villagers in a strategic battling game, along with plenty of other things. It's a long shot, but after the games added into New Leaf, I've been wanting them to include more ways to feature the villagers in situations they wouldn't normally be.

DarkRula

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3513-2745 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkRula

Dezzy

@DarkRula

I seriously doubt they're gonna add combat to Animal Crossing. It would be completely out of place with its style and character.
Not to mention the fact that it already sells like hotcakes. It's not like they need to appeal to new audiences.

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

Welshland

@Anti-Matter ; No animals were hurt whilst making Animal Crossing

Edited on by Welshland

Switch Code: SW-5831-8679-3975

Octane

Too bad, I would've liked to see the villagers bash each other's heads in.

Octane

Anti-Matter

@Octane
I have ever hit the villagers head with net in Animal Crossing New Leaf.
Oops... Just for a prank. 🤭

Anti-Matter

Welshland

@Octane; Would be funny to watch KK Slider bashing people over the head with his guitar when loosing his

Edited on by Eel

Switch Code: SW-5831-8679-3975

MarioVillager92

@Octane Imagine in the Animal Crossing Direct, they'd announce a Street Fighter-esque minigame or something XD

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Laoak

Give me a Mario RPG 2 and Geno in smash!

{funny quote here}

DarkRula

@Dezzy @Anti-Matter But it wouldn't be combat like in other games, especially not those rated for higher than a 3+. I'm sure 3+ games would allow a bump into someone followed by that other just disappearing, which is all the combat you really need within the such a side attraction.

Coordinate moves to not get caught, but able to still catch others. It's pretty much the same thing as a game of tag or tracker, except instead of walking off to the side that person jump-cuts from existence.

It adds something extra to do when communitcating with others, while also allowing things not normally possible within the world of Animal Crossing. In no way am I suggesting some form of super in-depth RPG or action hack 'n' slash, but along the lines of what has already been included in the previous main game and spin-off games.

DarkRula

Anti-Matter

@DarkRula
Oh, i forgot if i have ever Kabong ! (hit) the villager's head with guitar... I mean with net on Animal Crossing New Leaf 3DS. 😅

Edit: I'm also wish for a Boxing mini games inside Animal Crossing. It will be very cute Boxing game, human vs animals. 😆

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

DAHstroy

I'm happy with the New Horizons Direct tomorrow, this should hold me over until a normal direct.

DAHstroy

Dezzy

DarkRula wrote:

would allow a bump into someone followed by that other just disappearing

Sounds like a metaphysical horror film.

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

DarkRula

@Dezzy No doubt if there's something like the Dream Suite again, we'll be seeing some more creepy horror stuff like in New Leaf, except this time it'll be worse 'cus the whole town has greater customisability.

@Anti-Matter That's exactly the sort of thing I'm thinking of with the arcade. Just minigame type thing, such as boxing. Hopefully something of the sort can make it in.

Edited on by DarkRula

DarkRula

Grumblevolcano

3rd wave of MUA3 DLC has a release date, 26th March.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Neoguardian86

@Grumblevolcano is this the last pack for the game?

CURRENTLY PLAYING
Switch: live A Live
Playstation 5: Assassins Creed Origins
Xbox Series X:
iOS: Final Fantasy 6 Pixel Remaster
3DS XL:

PSN : Neoguardian86
Steam : GhostinShell86

Switch Friend Code: SW-5194-5130-4929 | 3DS Friend Code: 5430-0557-6118 | Nintendo Network ID: Neoguardian86

Grumblevolcano

@Neoguardian86 Last pack for the expansion pass so either the last pack for the game or another expansion pass gets announced in the future.

I posted the announcement here instead of the main Switch thread because the more that gets announced via random social media posts and single franchise Directs, the less likely a general Direct is inbound soon.

Right now announced Switch exclusive content left with no release date is:

• Smash Fighters Pass 2 contents (next character could be in a general Direct or could be a surprise reveal like Byleth)
  • Luigi's Mansion 3 DLC (could be general Direct or could be social media post)
  • Pokemon DLC (could be general Direct or could be another Pokemon Direct closer to June)
  • Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition
  • Bravely Default II
  • No More Heroes III
  • Bayonetta 3
  • BotW 2
  • Metroid Prime 4
  • SMTV

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

DannyBoi

So we are getting an animal crossing direct. We can't get another direct next week because there is a Pokemon presentation on the 27th. Sabi did say we are getting two directs this month(or zippo). We could get another direct this week.

Edited on by DannyBoi

Destiny, justice and retribrution will be mine.

Grumblevolcano

@DannyBoi Well PAX East starts on February 27th so we're likely getting Indie World on 24th/25th.

Grumblevolcano

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic